What is your conclusion?

A place for lotto technical information, articles, equations etc
Ilovelottery
Regular
Regular

What is your conclusion?

Post by Ilovelottery » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi Guys,

I am curious so this post is all about your conclusion.

Some of you may have spent countless hours and years using lottery programs to improve your chance of winning. I like to ask you, was it worth it? I will tell you mine later...

Thanx and good luck and lets have a prosperous new year.

Ilovelottery
Regular
Regular

Re: What is your conclusion?

Post by Ilovelottery » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 am

Happy New Year and I hope you all had a great X'mas.

I've been using LA only. I have bought the GAT & WG but do not know how it works. LA is fantastic for my use for now. The products is amazing but I've nothing to compare it with because I haven't bought any other similar lottery programs. I have looked at others and some seem to do similar things. If anyone have knowledge of other programs as good as LA please let me know.

For me, I use LA for a "possible" future lottery business idea. Currently, I could say the success rate in using LA for generating tickets is high only in terms of ROI. I generate ticket and check hot numbers for a syndicate of only 6 players.

Before I use LA, we played the EuroMillion since Aug 2012. We just use lucky dip to select the numbers. I cannot remember ever winning even the smallest of prize. After using LA in Oct 2012 we hit small prizes twice and then moved on to Thunderball Lottery. This lottery has more smaller prizes and only 39 numbers. This lottery is drawn 3 times a week. Its been 9 Weeks now and we have place £12 to £20 bets 3x a week. The ROI is still negative but the fact is we only had to take fresh money out on 6 of 27 betting occasions. I think that is very good.

So I conclude, its great for me and the after sales service here is A1.

Let's all have a prosperous 2013 and please do share your experience so far. Thanks.

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: What is your conclusion?

Post by pusha » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Hi,

wish you a lucky 2013 too. Well the software really helps, i wouldn't know how many hours it would take or mistaked i would have made if done manually. Software doesn't guarantees your the JP but it helps a lot to overcome the time need to fully analyze the past draws and with that knowledge gained to observe and come up with new numbers or approaches.

Since i've been playing the first years was more lost than winnings, but when i managed to understand the software and how to work with it the winnings came more often and i'm lucky to finished 2012 in the green zone. For every year i take a budget and stick with it, therefore if a system needs more time to make winnings i won't get emotional attached and stick with my system. Once you understand how numbers works and stochastics works you'll be glad to have that chances. In my personal field there are friends who plays quick tips and win several thousands, i'm happy for them, but i don't like their chances :).

I've proved myself that playing with a system you can beat the lottery not because it makes you a millionaire the very next day/draw, but u won't lose money playing it. By gaining more chances or %-hit, you're better on in hitting the JP than an average JOE. So all in all i'm happy that there are softwares, it really take a lot of work of your shoulder, how you winnings are depends on your understanding of the software itself.

Cheers,

pusha.