Hi all

Talk about anything Lotto Architect related which doesn't fit in the other forums
lotto200

Hi all

Post by lotto200 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:32 am

Hi all,
iam new to this forum.whats the procedure to start using the software...
how does it work..iam from australia would i get predictions before the draw is done?
thanks..

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Hi all

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Hi Lotto200, you do not mention what software you refer to. This is the sub-forum of Lotto Architect (LA). LA has lots of manipulation features (filters, number groups, wheels) and also includes a Hot/Cold/Due prediction module. Obviously you use the program to produce outcome before the actual draw!
Another program I offer which has the only task to generate predictions and rely on a completely different unique mechanism (which I consider much better than anything out there) is GAT Engine. So, which program do you refer to? LA or GAT Engine?

swaggy
Casual
Casual

Post by swaggy » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:19 pm

Hi LA GATOL has no predictions for the next draw of the CANADIAN lottery BC49. Hopefully it can be updated.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:34 pm

Hi swaggy, typically predictions become available at most a few hours after the latest draw takes place when everything runs smoothly. There can be situations where this is not possible. If more than 24 hours have passed and no new prediction becomes available or even if the latest draw is not shown as well, users are asked to send an e-mail to check it out.

swaggy
Casual
Casual

Post by swaggy » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:57 pm

Ok cool gotcha LA