Lotto Split

Talk about anything Lotto Architect related which doesn't fit in the other forums
horace
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Lotto Split

Post by horace » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:55 am

As a newbie, I came across Lotto Architect and download It offers much more than any other program I have download thanks. Still fining it hard to get to grips my questions are yet to come said with a :D
Back to subject My lotto is a 6/40 with 1 Bonus (1- 40) from same barrel and 1 Powerball (1-10) from different barrel
I am only interested in main 6/40 draw and my question is it worth my while splitting my lotto into 2 or 3 lottery
ie (1 of 6 balls = 6 balls) or (2 of 3 balls and 3 balls = 6 balls) or (3 of 2 balls and 2 balls and 2 balls = 6 balls) or will I come up with same result
Comments Please

horace
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Re: Lotto Split

Post by horace » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Just to add to my post I have created a new lotto 6/40 consisting of first half 4/40 using field 1named first 4 and second half of 2/40 using field 2 named Last 2. Then imported a text file of 1189 draws the statistics are so different from the 6/40 standard draw. Is there a way for me to combined the wheels of both fields into one.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi horace,

I am not sure what you try to achieve here with that sort of split. An 6/40 draw contains 6 elements which have to be treated altogether, as a unit. I suspect you try to formulate a strategy by the means "it is easier to predict 4 numbers out of 40 & 2 out of 40 at another go rather than 6 out of 40 at once". You maybe have something useful here if you attempt to pick just individual numbers but this approach completely eliminates the usage of any filters, since fitlers operate only at the complete set of 6 picked numbers - for example using the sums filter at the 4/40 part will not assist you at all in producing a draw for the 6/40. Finally, you cannot combine the two different fields in one because they are defined to be different at first place. The only way to go is to setup a new 6/40 lottery and import all the draws.

cheers
lottoarchitect

horace
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by horace » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:46 am

Thanks for reply LA
Yes you have that right as to what I am tying to do.Just one of my crazy thoughts.Predict the 2nd field first ie (2 from 40) get the numbers it predicts into notepad .Predict 1st field (4 from 40) than add the number from notepad to must have filter along with what the 4/40 numbers. Or should the numbers be put in a gobal number filter of complete 6/40 draws that is the predicted
Horace