Like to meet up?

Talk about anything Lotto Architect related which doesn't fit in the other forums
Ilovelottery
Regular
Regular

Like to meet up?

Post by Ilovelottery » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:13 am

Hi

Anyone living near the Merseyside areas of Liverpool, England who is mad on trying to win the lottery and would like to meet up, share ideas about these programs and eventually succeed in our quest? Drop me a message if you do.

Alan

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Like to meet up?

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:39 am

Ah, Merseyside... I lived there a few years ago Breck Rd was my street. Lovely times :)

Ilovelottery
Regular
Regular

Post by Ilovelottery » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:11 am

Nice to know, well get away from sunny Greece and come back to Merseyside.

Oh, Merseyside has changed a great deal for the better (thx goodness, mine you, could it get any worst?). Anyway, I am across the water in posh Wirral hehe.

Ilovelottery
Regular
Regular

Post by Ilovelottery » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:57 am

Are you certain NO ONE lives near me? Please reply if you do because I am truly onto something different and I can literally see it coming.
I need like minded people to help.
No, I am not trying to find the jackpot myself and I have nothing to sell you. My findings are so complicated, I need help and if it works, you will become a shareholder. It's strange, I can't get my relatives and friends to help me because its too good to be true.
Majority people are the same nowadays. If I said to you, their are SIGNS inside this mountain that COULD contain endless gold BUT we need to formulate the tools and dig until we reach it, then hope gold is there, HARDLY anyone will want to spend that kind of time digging with me, right?
IF I then say to you, I now have 100% concrete PROVE that this mountain definitely have endless gold, would you drop everything you do in life and join me? yes, I think so. AND, If I say, oh, all the mountains in the WORLD have them too but only I have the tools and map to enter it. That would be some claim and at present it is just a CLAIM!
The reason why I am seeking people in lottery forums is because, YOU are all spending hours and hours weekly digging for the jackpot anyway. I'm not!
I am NOT ready to approach investors or business Angels yet because I know they also need some positive indicators. I cannot get that because we are not talking about a few simple recipe to make a great soup. I am talking about taking the lottery by storm worldwide (yes, its laughable :lol: ), the questions is, believe in me or am I in disillusion? Think about it, are you perhaps disillusion yourself spending all the time trying to find the jackpot?

The person who live close by me, I say "It could be you"

Love to hear some comments, cheers!

GeorgeSarabia

Post by GeorgeSarabia » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:44 am

hope for the best
Best Boxing Hand wraps