Questions on Wheel Generator

Talk about anything Wheel Generator related which doesn't fit in the other forums
bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Questions on Wheel Generator

Post by bluemoon » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:59 pm

Hi, Mr. AT:
Could you write a Tutorial - Typical usage examples of WG 2.0 like the Tutorial - Typical usage examples of GAT Engine? Thanks.

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Re: New Wheel Generator version 2.0 released on 10/1/2022!!!

Post by bluemoon » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:18 am

Hi, Mr. AT:

I have tried WG 2.0 by using my Pick-6 game and found some problems as below:
My Covering Parameters: V=14, K=6, T=4, M=4, L=1, B=11;

1) Best Covering:
The result of BC always kept the same value even I have changed all settings in Optimization one by one. But it changed the value when I took a restart after clicking the button of Clear even I never changed any parameters or settings. And it always changed when I took a restart (Optimize) again and again even the all parameters and settings keep the same. It does seem WG 2.0 is just a Random Generator! Why? (Because the Best Covering should keep the same and only one value when all parameters and settings have not been changed even you restart the button of Optimize again and again.) What’s wrong with my operations above?

2) Match Condition [M]:
As you know, [M] must be less than or equal to [K] without the bonus ball. But I find [M]=7 in the window of Coverage after making a Calculate even I have changed the setting from “m2 to 7” to “m2 to 6”. Why?

3) Load Preset:
The window is still gray (not working) when I took a “Pause”.

4) Terminate Optimization:
“If the table statistics are regarded as satisfactory the optimization process can be terminated and the Best Covering employed for playing the lottery.”
My questions:
a. Where can we find the statistics table under the normal and default setting?
b. How can we know the satisfactory statistics data from the table for the next drawing before the next drawing has not yet run? And keep my original covering parameters such as B=11 (i.e. bet) still.

5) The Best Strategy or Settings:
Could you tell us the Best Strategy or Settings which should be easy, simple, and have the widest applicability by using WG 2.0? The best way is to advise us by using some examples for that. Thanks!

So sorry I have many questions and would appreciate greatly detailed instructions.

Best regards,
bluemoon

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Questions on Wheel Generator

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:34 am

Hi bluemoon, I have moved your questions from the "release" topic as your questions are not related to the release, you should make a new post which I did for you. I am not sure why you call these issues, this is how the program should work. Anyway,
1) Back in the early days some users suggested Pause-resume as a construction approach. Of course it is not. What happens here is the engine restarts its search path with the minimum bias forced till it finds its equilibrium (part of the automatic bias adjustment inherent in the engine). A quick improvement sometimes can be found when pause-resume but it is local and this approach should be avoided really. The improvement would be found anyway under the normal optimization after the engine has reached the equilibrium state. Open the engine graph and see this in effect, where it starts and where the normal engine operation is. The quick improvement is always found right after pressing the pause button to resume the scan, the bias at this point is so low, like having all the bias sliders to the extreme left. You can emulate what the engine does at this initial second if you move the bias to the extreme left.

I think you are too harsh saying such comments like "random generator" when the problem here is you don't know how the engine works. There is no issue here.

2) [M] can be anything. The only limitation of M is it has to be less than V (NOT M as you suggest). For practical reasons we initially limit the M parameter up to 7 but you free free to set it to the full extend. As for setting M to 6 and still getting an analysis for M up to 7, send me a screenshot of that as I cannot make that happen here, it works as it should.

3) ... because the engine is in pause mode? You are in the middle of a scan operation, why presets should be enabled????

4) Any information that assist you in determining the quality of the covering, this includes the statistics shown at the progress panel (coverage evaluation, or filters evaluation if activated) and the actions available under the Display menu (coverage analysis and Hits analysis). These are the data needed to assess the quality of the wheel. Your questions have no meaning here, the outcome generated by Wheel Generator has nothing to do or depend on the next draw. I am not even sure what you ask here. We talk about Wheel Generator, not GAT Engine.

5) Read the manual, it contains discussion on usage and how to do things. There is also a tutorial here discussing several approaches to use.
http://forums.anastasios-tampakis.net/v ... f=17&t=427

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Questions on Wheel Generator

Post by bluemoon » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:38 pm

Hi, Mr. AT:

I'm so sorry to take my post in the wrong place and thanks for your reply!
I'll read them carefully, then give you answers in detail later.

Best regards,
bluemoon