Are WG generated wheels Front Loaded

Talk about anything Wheel Generator related which doesn't fit in the other forums
kweg7
Casual
Casual

Are WG generated wheels Front Loaded

Post by kweg7 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:14 am

Hi Anastasios - are wheels generated by WG front loaded? The reason I ask is as follows. I used WG to construct a 90% 18655 wheel and I got in excess of 1000 lines. I cannot afford to play all of these but I thought if the wheel was front loaded I could select the first 20 or so lines and play these. Thank you.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Are WG generated wheels Front Loaded

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:15 am

Not at this version. There are plans for such additions to the engine, including aspects such elimination of lower hitting categories (something implemented in private versions which ultimately will end up in the public version). Currently the only driving force behind the engine is to offer maximum coverage, not tailored specifically to any particular other goal besides what is already available (like guide filters or a second coverage). Maximization of coverage alongside e.g. front loaded improvements is a welcome addition. However this is not as easy as it sounds to implement as it requires multiple levels of evaluation taking place concurrently and this also works as a limiting factor to the overall coverage (forcing a particular scenario can hinder the ability to achieve maximum coverage).

kweg7
Casual
Casual

Re: Are WG generated wheels Front Loaded

Post by kweg7 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:39 am

Thank you Anastasios.