Toto constructions

Talk about anything Wheel Generator related which doesn't fit in the other forums
ostix

Toto constructions

Post by ostix » Sat May 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Hello,

I am trying to build some Toto13 systems.
So far, I was able to replicate some of the well-known reduced systems, by putting numbers in guided groups, and requesting only one recurrence within group.
My question is the following:
Is it possible (how) to make a "biased" reduced toto system, so that I can say, percentage "1" percentage "X" percentage "2", so that I get reduced systems which favor certain outcome? My goal is to use "3-way" tips, but with a stronger bias towards more expectable outcomes.

I have seen some software can do it, but I wonder if it is possible with WG. Percentages in number groups did not help much.
Many thanks and best regards

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Toto constructions

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun May 03, 2015 7:08 pm

If I recall correctly, toto constructions require guided mode in the number groups, so how did you setup percentages in first place? Unfortunately it is not possible to do that in the current WG version. I have considered percentages for future WG versions but I can't tell if they can assist the way they'll be implemented.

ostix

Post by ostix » Thu May 14, 2015 11:51 am

Yes, what I did is to create number groups, like 1,2,3 representing match 1 home/draw/away, then 4,5,6 representing match 2 home/draw/away and so on. Similar logic would apply for doubles. Then I need to say that in group 1 only one occurence is possible, therefore guide with 1.

I tried then to build additional groups - for example 1,4,7,10 representing home wins, 2,5,8,11 for draws etc. Here I hoped that I can use percentages to have a coverage with distribution of 60% of "home" (or expected outcome if you wish), 25% of "draw" and 15% of "away" or "surprise". But there I have an issue.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Hyperdimensional
Casual
Casual

Post by Hyperdimensional » Fri May 15, 2015 6:17 am

ostix wrote:Yes, what I did is to create number groups, like 1,2,3 representing match 1 home/draw/away, then 4,5,6 representing match 2 home/draw/away and so on. Similar logic would apply for doubles. Then I need to say that in group 1 only one occurence is possible, therefore guide with 1.

I tried then to build additional groups - for example 1,4,7,10 representing home wins, 2,5,8,11 for draws etc. Here I hoped that I can use percentages to have a coverage with distribution of 60% of "home" (or expected outcome if you wish), 25% of "draw" and 15% of "away" or "surprise". But there I have an issue.

Any ideas?

Thank you!
Hi ostix,

In the current version of WG the limit is K=12, that means the maximum number of toto games are 12 or 36 numbers. One idea is to import your covering with "diferent percentages" as mother, then make the covering with WG.

You could create many world record coverings of toto systems with WG.

Regards