Optimizing a Mother Covering

Talk about anything Wheel Generator related which doesn't fit in the other forums
iWin
Regular
Regular

Optimizing a Mother Covering

Post by iWin » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi LA,

When we import a full 6if6 mother covering to WG to optimize it for a 5if6 wheel, does it just shave off as many combinations as possible to achieve that guarantee, or does it also rearrange the combinations?

If it does rearrange the combinations, does it possibly ruin any preapplied filters to the mother covering then?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Optimizing a Mother Covering

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:30 pm

WG can only use the combinations found in the mother and only those, if used as mother. No combinations rearrangement occurs. WG will try to achieve the desired guarantee using the minimum possible combinations among those found in that mother. Thus, it will not ruin any pre-applied filters.

iWin
Regular
Regular

Post by iWin » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:44 am

Thank you!

kalmara
Casual
Casual

Post by kalmara » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:26 am

lottoarchitect wrote:WG can only use the combinations found in the mother and only those, if used as mother. No combinations rearrangement occurs. WG will try to achieve the desired guarantee using the minimum possible combinations among those found in that mother. Thus, it will not ruin any pre-applied filters.
I have a question, regarding this statement.
Example : I'm testing some strategies in LA for my 5/35 game. Let's say that (theoretically), after all my processing with number groups, rejection filters and etc. I have managed to come down to 300 or 400 or 500 lines, containing a jackpot. This is too much for my budget to play, so I export those lines and load them to WG with a 4if5 guarantee at 100%, and the tick checked to reduce lines according to L%. After I import the LA covering, and define it as a "mother" covering in WG, in order to keep your statement correct I have to run WG with absolutely NO filters or other settings applied, besides the basic ones "v,k,t,m", correct?

Cheers!
Your friendly neighborhood,
kalmara.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:06 pm

That's the idea, basically you initially define that set of blocks as mother, then the import wizard asks if you want to also initialize the covering to be the same mother too. All done from the import covering wizard. As for the filters, you are allowed to define normal filters, guide mode is not allowed when we use a mother.