blocks missing?

Talk about anything Wheel Generator related which doesn't fit in the other forums
munizf

blocks missing?

Post by munizf » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:45 pm

Is there a way to list the blocks missing?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: blocks missing?

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi munizf, Wheel Generator does not support display of missing blocks. However, this "blocks missing" is a quite vague term; blocks missing from which initial set? Is it the whole lottery set of blocks, is it the complete set of all the blocks defined by the selected numbers, is it the set of all the blocks defined by the selected numbers plus guided filters?

munizf

Post by munizf » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:29 pm

The block which I refer is:
Main Coverage: 19 (19-0) / 5200300 [99.9996346]
I wonder if I can list these 19 blocks.
It turns out that even adding another 19 blocks is not closed the cover.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Ok, so you refer to the missing coverage combinations; yes this could be added of course. As for the other part of your post, it depends on what you try to construct. If your covering has guide filters enabled, quite possibly those 19 missing are not allowed by the guide filters, thus no matter how many blocks you add, those required to produce an 100% will never make it to the covering. If you don't have active any guide filters or a mother, you should get it at 100%. Cyclic mode usually brings down the missing blocks right away when very few missing are left. Normal/extensive will also do that but it has to do some rearrangement first; it may take more time if the covering is very "tight". Perhaps it would help to post what you try to construct.