POWER BALL 5/69 & 1/26 - USA

Talk about anything Wheel Generator related which doesn't fit in the other forums
NEMESIS
Regular
Regular

POWER BALL 5/69 & 1/26 - USA

Post by NEMESIS » Tue May 03, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi Everyone,

How do you know when WG has completed/solved its "last" improvement????? Ran WG for seventeen (17) hours looking for sixth (6th) number; it (WG) had solved/picked five (5) numbers (using Full Construction wheel). I was solving for the drawing on April 30 (3, 12,16, 32, 34, PB-14). For filters, I used SUM (100 -150) and History Compare (3 yrs minus the numbers for April 30). I also used for My Numbers...twenty (20) numbers. Suggestions ........

Thanks,

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: POWER BALL 5/69 & 1/26 - USA

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed May 04, 2016 9:36 am

The nature of the construction process forbids the ability to state that a specific solution found is the best possible, therefore WG will never end the scan as there is always the chance a better solution to be found. There are very few situations where we can definitely say "this is the best solution found" so to stop the scan process.
So, the reality and normal usage is, let WG perform a scan, if no further improvements occur adjust the bias sliders and continue scanning. If reaching very tight scans does not provide any further improvements after a while, then we consider the scan completed. This does not mean there possibly isn't any better solution somewhere and this is the reason WG never stops the scan. The user decides if the outcome is satisfactory so to stop the scan and use the solution found till that point or to continue scanning so to find even better solutions.
WG requires manual adjustment from time to time. Generally speaking, running the engine for so many hours is needed only if you attempt to create new world record wheels with thousand of blocks involved. For most typical user needs, up to a couple of dozens of tickets, a typical run up to 1 hour most, is sufficient. Always keep in mind, to get the most out of WG you have to adjust the bias sliders from time to time, tightening the search.
A good guide is available here
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=427
but requires to be in "licensed users" group. Check the forum rules for instructions how to get in that group so to access that.

NEMESIS
Regular
Regular

Post by NEMESIS » Sat May 07, 2016 10:39 pm

Hi,

Unable to enter "licensed users" group. Sent request several days ago.

Thanks,

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat May 07, 2016 11:04 pm

I didn't got any PM with the details requested as per the board rules. Send a PM to the administrator "lottoarchitect" with your current registration data (userID and auth.code).

NEMESIS
Regular
Regular

Post by NEMESIS » Sat May 07, 2016 11:16 pm

Hi,

Will send PM on Sunday....working on Powerball tickets now.....using WG. It seems to be provding good results from the numbers I input from statistics software. Have a nice weekend....

Thanks,