Development updates

Any latest news will be posted here...
bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Development updates

Post by bluemoon » Mon May 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Dear Mr. Lottoarchitect:
The raw speed has been increased to more than 2x compared to 2.3 version at this point.
The 2x would mean 2 times, say 8-12 hours by 2.3b then 4-6 hours by 3.0. Is it correct? If so, it should be a big improvement!
About this question, the core logic has been expanded to take into account overall hits/delay information automatically in an attempt to propose even better performing GATs, which is really the regularity of hits discussion automated within the core logic.

Under my superficial understanding, users can automatically get some better performing GATs which satisfy really with the regularity of hits by using GAT 3.0 instead of getting them manually through huge observing & analyzing regularity of hits or 100/X Rule from the Red/Blue and Hits Delay pictures by using GAT 2.3b. Simply, 2.3b just is manual identification but 3.0 is computer/program identification. Is it right? If so, I want to figure out the following things:

1)How better performance do these GATs have in GAT 3.0? E.g. to a 5/45 game and pick 15-20 #s, the better performance would mean there are all 2/5 (at least) and above (3/5, 4/5,…) hits #s for the next draw in these better performing GATs. Is it true for 3.0?

2)How many better performing GATs at least will be automatically produced by GAT 3.0? You say:
Thus if current version e.g. in the panorama of 100 GATs 10 GATs actually produced a desired hit (and our chances to pick one such GAT be 10/100), the new version manages to have more than 10 such GATs.
In other words, users will automatically get 50+ better performing GATs at least if scanned 500 (1-5 Hits x 100 Rows ) GATs in a panorama. Is it true for 3.0?

3)How do you display these better performing GATs which have been automatically produced by GAT 3.0? By color e.g. a dark green or other ways in the panorama. Or Will GAT 3.0 display those by using a brand new & special way?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon May 21, 2018 11:42 pm

With the current design the speed is as you describe it. If a scan needed 10 hours for 2.3, it now needs around 5 or so. But don't count on this as nothing is fully finalized yet. It will be surely faster than 2.3 anyway
You ask for figures on performance, this question can't be answered by any number, I believe I was clear on this with my previous reply. it is just better but not everywhere and anywhere. We deal with chaotic games.
How do you display these better performing GATs which have been automatically produced by GAT 3.0?
The display is the same panorama, there isn't anything different to these GATs compared to any other GAT or something else to show; they end up in the panorama just like 2.3, the new method just promotes more good GATs in there. I didn't say we have a new special set of GATs.

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bluemoon » Tue May 22, 2018 4:44 am

Dear Mr. Lottoarchitect:
You ask for figures on performance, this question can't be answered by any number, I believe I was clear on this with my previous reply. it is just better but not everywhere and anywhere. We deal with chaotic games.
Ow, My God! What disappointing and frustrating!

The GAT 3.0 we longed for just is the same thing with GAT 2.3b in Prediction Means! Users still need to do the huge manual labors for searching the “Best” GATs like 2.3b.
It is just better
How better is the GAT’s performance? Your answer equal to: No one knows, or Who cares. Could you let me know how do you specifically define the “better” GATs? Why do you think those GATs are better than others if “this question can't be answered by any number”?
We deal with chaotic games
Sure, lotto game belongs to chaotic item but it’s a game of reduced randomness. So, lotto game’s odds can be reduced down and lotto numbers can be economically and constantly predicted from the lowest to a JP if we have a unique and novel program. Please read the below paper for details:

https://www.anastasios-tampakis.net/gat ... ICTION.pdf
The display is the same panorama, there isn't anything different to these GATs compared to any other GAT or something else to show; they end up in the panorama just like 2.3, the new method just promotes more good GATs in there.
If so, where are the better performing GATs and how can users get them? E.g. When inquiring why we can not find the better performing GATs within all 1-500 GATs in the panorama, you would answer us: they maybe are within between 501-1000 or 1000-2000,…GATs because “they are not everywhere and anywhere. We deal with chaotic games.”

What’s your improvement of 3.0 in prediction means & performance which should be the soul and heart of lotto program? If not, the update of GAT Engine is similar to Nothing!

I'm sorry about that.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue May 22, 2018 8:44 am

I feel you get frustrated. Calm down please. If I could give something more precise, i would.
How better is the GAT’s performance?
This can't be answered with any number. If 2.3 could present to you eg 10 good results, you'll get > 10 with the new version and not everywhere or anytime. Still this is an increase in performance. What do you expect to hear? 22% boost in 2/5 hits? This is impossible to be estimated by that means and doesn't work in the case of chaotic games as the outcome largely depends of each individual game in question. Enough with this. Actually, the program is not yet finalized so any such questions are pointless to this point. Thank you.
If so, where are the better performing GATs and how can users get them? E.g. When inquiring why we can not find the better performing GATs within all 1-500 GATs in the panorama, you would answer us: they maybe are within between 501-1000 or 1000-2000,…GATs because “they are not everywhere and anywhere. We deal with chaotic games.”
As explained, there is nothing different to those GATs, the difference is by the inclusion of the overall/delay automation in the core logic some more better performing - hitwise - GATs end at the panorama. How many? This is variable and answered above. So I really don't understand what you say here or the point of it. What you used to do in 2.3, you still do it on 3.0 if you use the expert mode, you just possibly have a few more good GATs among those displayed. That's what I said.

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bluemoon » Sun May 27, 2018 3:08 am

It is not possible to answer that question when we deal with chaotic games. It largely depends on the game in question.

Sorry, Mr. Lottoarchitect, I don’t agree your opinion above. Sure, lotto game belongs to chaotic item and can not be exactly descripted by a determinate math tool but it can be done by using Probability and Statistics. As you said, lotto game’s odds can be reduced down and lotto numbers can be economically and constantly predicted if we have a great program.

I believe strongly that you should understand it’s very important to public the Prediction Accuracy quantitatively (in statistics) of a lotto program since this is a main quality Index to evaluate any lotto program in the market.

Mr. Lottoarchitect, you don’t have to avoid the question. In fact, I have found some excellent and steady predictions from the GOL online. I do suggest that please make the detail statistics for the different games based on these data since the first prediction of GOL. Also, you would get a reliable basically result about the 3.0’s accuracy according to 3.0’s feature and 2.3b’s accuracy statistics.

In general, we descript the chaotic or random phenomenon by using some Frequency words such as: Always=100%; Usually=99-90%; Often=90-75%; Sometimes=75-25%; Seldom=25-10%; Rarely=10-1%; Never=0%.

So, to GAT 3.0, what is the percentage that accurately predicts 2/5, 3/5 then 4/5,5/5 numbers in Pick-5 game economically? Similarly, what is the percentage for 3/6 and 4/6, ….numbers in Pick-6 game?

sincerely,
bluemoon

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun May 27, 2018 10:28 pm

Everyone is entitled to his opinion. At the given moment, all I can say is this : it is better overall, slightly mostly whatever this may represent i.e. fewer 0-hits, some more 4 hits production more 5 hits, making the good hits appear closer to the top to pick from and more such categories; pick any of these, it represents an improvement but it can't get quantified as you want it to be. If you want a range, it is -Y to X positive and most outcomes are at the side of 0-X positive better on any particular aspect, in some aspects it may be worse. No possible to make any estimations of Y and X, it largely depends on the game in question but if you insist on vaues, I can say an arbitrary -2 to 5% better for most games on any category of those mentioned above. No matter how you ask this, there is nothing more I can say at the given time. If I ever make precise calculations for a particular game over a given range, I can post the results but for now this is out of question anyway. We talk for an non-finalized version.
Answering questions for 2/5 hits production etc requires
1) decide on what approach to use with GAT i.e. pick 1 GAT from a specific column, mix GATs etc what picking method?
2) Do this over a good range to generate adequate hit statistics
3) repeat same process for the new GAT
4) Go to step 1 and do the same with another picking method
5) when we have a statistics colection of 2-3 different approaches, merge the results for an overall performance estimation.
As you can see, this is not trivial at all and takes a lot of time.

What I say above is an overall feel I get from the results I see during this development stage from a sample of two tested games. Impossible to quantify any particular performance gain at this point. It looks better is all I can say and the reason is possibly the inclusion of hits/delay/regularity estimation in the core logic alongside some minor tweaks.

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bluemoon » Mon May 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Mr. Lottoarchitect:

Thanks for your further explanation.
it is -Y to X positive and most outcomes are at the side of 0-X positive better on any particular aspect, in some aspects it may be worse. ……I can say an arbitrary -2 to 5% better for most games on any category of those mentioned above.
What’s the “-Y ”? Do you mean Y-axis here? If so, I can’t find any negative number on the pages: Panorama, Hits (Red/Blue line) and Hits Delay in GAT 2.3b. Could you explain it by using a picture?

Also, what’s your meaning about “-2 to 5% better”? Especially, how about the -2 better? Could you explain it in detail by using a picture?

Sincerely,

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon May 28, 2018 10:30 pm

It means it may return a worse result by up to 2% (-2%) or better outcome by up to 5% (+5%). It is just a range to show where the improvement or deterioration fall. So ti can be e.g. 2% worse outcome or 5% better outcome on any particular aspect we look at. This is just an example, what I said overall it tends to be at the positive side of this scale, I can't place exact values at the moment and as I said, it largely depends on the game in question.

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bluemoon » Tue May 29, 2018 1:28 am

What’s the “-Y ”? Do you mean Y-axis here? If so, I can’t find any negative number on the pages: Panorama, Hits (Red/Blue line) and Hits Delay in GAT 2.3b. Could you explain it by using a picture?

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bluemoon » Tue May 29, 2018 1:38 am

So ti can be e.g. 2% worse outcome or 5% better outcome on any particular aspect we look at.
In other words, the real better outcome should be 5% - 2%=3% on any particular aspect. So, the 3% =Rarely (10-1%) which means there is improvement RARELY on any particular aspect in the forthcoming GAT 3.0. Is it right?