Development updates

Any latest news will be posted here...
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Development updates

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:43 am

Dear users, development of the new versions of GAT and WG are underway. We are still at an early stage of the new improvements however a basic draft of the overall plan follows:

GAT Engine 3.0:

- Download official lotteries from GAT Online to use in GAT Engine.
- Automated scan mode
- Ability to queue scans
- Pick style games support is under consideration too. GAT can support this type of games, the only drawback is the tedious manual update of history required (GAT Online cannot support at the moment Pick style games so to be automatically downloaded) and the limited time available between the runs. Anyway, I believe the automated approach will relieve much of this burden thus I consider pick games support for inclusion as many users prefer this style of games.
- Support for a new subscription approach (discussed below)

Wheel Generator 2.0:

There are some nice additions to be done here, more in due time. For now the major focus is on GAT Engine development. Wheel Generator will also get updated to support the new subscription approach.

GAT Online:
Will of course have many more games added. It will also utilize the new automated scan mode of GAT which will be quite more complete compared to the current approach (thus even better outcome is expected).

Subscriptions:

Currently GAT, WG and GAT Online work on a timed subscription approach. This mode will remain, however we introduce alongside a new type of subscription which rely on usage points.
So there will be "timed" and "usage" type of subscriptions. Both have benefits and each is suitable to different type of users.
First, all current subscriptions will transform to the model used in GAT Online, where an account will be identified by an e-mail and password. Under that e-mail account, both "timed" and "usage" subscriptions are applicable.
The "timed" subscription type will work the same way as it currently does, i.e. a fixed cost with a fixed expiry date and one license per system limitation. "Timed" subscriptions are more tailored to heavy users who may run the engines a lot.
The "usage" subscription lifts all the limits imposed by the "timed" subscription and will allow usage among GAT, WG, GAT Online Service and potentially any future program capable for this mode and also allows multiple users/systems under the same account. Additionally there is no fixed cost, i.e. the user can get as many "usage points" as he wants to spread across the programs/systems/users. This "usage" subscription type is more suitable for casual users.
Both subscription types can be active at the same time, whenever a "timed" subscription is active, it will not consume "usage points" on the system activated by the license.

These are the major changes/additions to come in the following months. Any comments, suggestions etc are welcome. There are even more to come but I have to draw a line here :)

cheers
lottoarchitect

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Development updates

Post by Paperino » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Sounds good. I recently renewed my license, mostly because I haven't found anything better for my needs and lottery budget.

May I suggest to send this update to all subscribers, I don't think people would be too bothered by 1-2 mails a year. Unfortunately the era of message boards seems to be ending, likely due to the popularity of "social" media.

Best wishes
Paperino

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:36 pm

Just a brief update on development progress. The whole underlying structure and a complete redesign of the account management is in place to support usage points utilization along with several new additions. GATOL now also supports unlock of individual predictions with Usage Points too. All these complete Phase 1 of the development which was a requirement for phase 2.
We are now on phase 2 which consists of the complete redesign of GAT Engine. So far download of history draws from the online service is well underway and possibly will be completed by the end of January. Then follows the automatic/queue mode.

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bluemoon » Sun May 06, 2018 12:26 am

Dear Mr Lottoarchitect :
Could you tell us when do you release GAT Engine 3.0, Wheel Generator & GAT Online? Thanks!

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun May 06, 2018 9:20 am

It will be announced here. Phase 2 is still under development. There have been a lot of changes underneath and a couple of unforeseen situations during the development which introduced some more delay. The problem is, all this must come out at once, I cannot make this available gradually thus I have to ensure the whole thing works smoothly. I can make the release sooner, as soon as GAT is fully completed and Wheel Generator will be iterated later, so 2 out of 3 products (GAT and GAT Online) will be able to use the new mechanism. I believe I'll go that route. I'll be able to announce a release day when I'll add new lotteries at the online service, which will mean the automatic is fully operational along some sub-structures needed. I don't believe it will take much more time really but I can't say if it will be 1 or 2 months.

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bluemoon » Sun May 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Dear Mr Lottoarchitect:
Thanks for your quickly reply!
I really admire your hard and creative job!
Have you resolved these "unforeseen changes and situations" now?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun May 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Up to this point everything is resolved, there was a nasty situation where a sneaky bug introduced with all these changes collapsed the whole program at random times - which is one of the hardest to tackle really. Development couldn't proceed without solving this, several thousands lines of code were changed at the end, starting from simple solutions to even re-writing the whole thing when the simple solutions couldn't fix it - 4 fix attempts overall from simple to heavy. Still couldn't fix the issue. I even considered the case the programming language I use to have a bug in itself! It was the most nasty hidden bug I've ever faced in my programming life, it took me 2 weeks to solve it but hopefully the changes occurred to address this helped in improving the overall design even further. I hope I'll not face something in that line till the release!

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bluemoon » Mon May 07, 2018 11:19 pm

Dear Mr Lottoarchitect:
I think you have done your best for updating the program indeed, thank you very much! 👍👍👍
Do hope you can complete it smoothly till the release so.
God bless you, Amen!✌✌✌

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bluemoon » Sat May 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Dear Mr. Lottoarchitect:

I have carefully learned all GAT 2.3b's information here including Menu, Posts in the Forum,...etc. I have three questions to your next GAT 3.0:

1) Scanning Time: It should need 8-12 hours or more to get about 2 millions GATs by using GAT 2.3b under the below regular conditions:
a. Pick-5 or Pick-6 Lotto game;
b. Following your suggestion settings such as 100/20, 0-5/0-6 Hits, Aug/Abs/Bui, 100 Max GATs/each column,...etc.;
c. RF=0;
d. A middle level or plus PC;
e. PC is running continuously without stopping;

How about GAT 3.0's scanning speed? If faster, how many hours does it need under the same conditions above?

2) Prediction Means: After a scanning of GAT 2.3b, users would get some "BEST" GAT IDs
through observing and analyzing Regularity of Hits or 100/X Rule from the Red and Blue pictures;
Then selected out the "BEST" numbers by means of their experience and intuition/guess/luck, from the "BEST" GATs above.
In other words, the prediction means in GAT 2.3b is to get lotto numbers manually for the forthcoming draws in whole select process.

How about GAT 3.0's? How do you improve the prediction means from 2.3b to 3.0?
Could you explain it in detail?

3) Prediction Accuracy: How about GAT 3.0's prediction accuracy? Could you explain it quantitatively?
For example, if we using GAT 3.0 correctly ( following your instructions strictly), what will be the percentage that accurately predicts 2/5 and 3/5 numbers economically in Pick-5 game?
Similarly, what will be the percentage for 3/6 and 4/6 numbers in Pick-6 game?

Sincerely,
bluemoon

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun May 20, 2018 1:25 pm

How about GAT 3.0's scanning speed? If faster, how many hours does it need under the same conditions above?
The raw speed has been increased to more than 2x compared to 2.3 version at this point. However till the whole thing is finalized, something more can be added or altered that may result in further speed changes, positively or negatively. No matter what however, the speed has been increased.
Prediction Means & Prediction Accuracy
About this question, the core logic has been expanded to take into account overall hits/delay information automatically in an attempt to propose even better performing GATs, which is really the regularity of hits discussion automated within the core logic. Augmentative and absolute support this mode. Tests so far suggest that some better GATs end more often at the panorama which translates as more better GATs to decide upon. Thus if current version e.g. in the panorama of 100 GATs 10 GATs actually produced a desired hit (and our chances to pick one such GAT be 10/100), the new version manages to have more than 10 such GATs. This would be important for the performance of the next draw. Still, a GAT table should be used for a span of future draws to deliver its hit (Run Factor use). The general feel is the whole thing got better.
So, overall the new changes improved slightly the overall outcome. However the core GAT ID picking logic hasn't changed for the expert mode. Now with the introduction of the automatic scan, I expect most users will use that mode instead which will try to approach the game in a most favorable way on its own and just present the result (final prediction) to the user it could come up with.
One of the nicest additions in the new version is the automatic evaluation of stat.data in the expert mode. So, it can now compute a more favorable value to give some slight boost to the overall hit performance. Don't expect miracles from this feature but it does give some edge. When it is about time to make GAT available, I'll present a detailed review of what has changed.
what will be the percentage that accurately predicts 2/5 and 3/5 numbers economically in Pick-5 game?
It is not possible to answer that question when we deal with chaotic games. It largely depends on the game in question. The engine in 3.0 got better overall is all I can say.