Upcoming releases will take place on 26 June 2019 11:00 GMT

Any latest news will be posted here...
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Upcoming releases will take place on 26 June 2019 11:00 GMT

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:59 am

Tomorrow at 11:00 GMT will take place the upgrade of all the components and applications involved. This includes the website, account management, GATOL improvements and its backbone server structure, database upgrade and Wheel Generator and GAT Engine applications.
The expected downtime is around 2 hours. During that time, the applications will not be able to run or may operate erratically.

After the upgrade, existing programs are expected to operate without issues apart from the downtime. However this upgrade brings massive changes to the overall approach. We now introduce the concept of an account for the users where everything (subscriptions, Usage points etc) all go under an account. The account is identified by an e-mail and a password.

Existing users should register an account and connect their existing subscriptions under their account. If a user has also subscribed to the GATOL service, his account is the same (no need to register). If the user has a GATOL account and also a WG/GAT subscription, the system should automatically connect their subscription(s) under their account. If this isn't the case, the user should also manually connect their WG/GAT subscriptions to the account.
All activities like reset, renewal, get new subscriptions etc are now only possible within the account.

We also introduce the Usage Points concept which is the concept of "pay as you use". Detailed information will become available on this at the account management.

WG has been adjusted to support Usage Points, introduces an alternative scan mode and has some bug fixes and improved speed.
GAT has been adjusted to support Usage Points, download of history draws from an online database, separated options for field 1/2, new custom coloring support, new scan mode "Total Hits + delay" and a few other things.

For any issues that may arise after the upgrade, please let us know. We'll verify the correctness of the upgrade but something may slip given the size of the upgrade.

So, stay tuned, a new era begins!

UPDATE 3/7/2019
Some installations may complain about the following message.
The ordinal X could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program FIles (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\ssleay32.dll
Please check this post to resolve the issue.
http://forums.anastasios-tampakis.net/v ... 5115#p5115

UPDATE 9/2/2020
A new version 3.0.1 has been made available which addresses the above error ordinal X and includes another bug fix.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming releases will take place on 26 June 2019 11:00 GMT

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:52 pm

The upgrade is completed. In case of any issues that may emerge, please post here of the error and the steps involved to reproduce it.

Enjoy!

tintan
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by tintan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:06 pm

Congrats LA !!
Renewed my GATOL subscription again. Keep the hard working.
Tintan

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:50 pm

First of all: Great news! What a surprise!

One observation, plus a possible bug:

1. Automatic stat.data chooses quite extreme settings "3" and "57". Interesting!

2. My custom lottery 6/49 hangs at 26xxx. No problems with integrated EuroJackpot so far.

Best wishes and good luck!

Edit: Scan stops with other games, too. On Win10.

Bill Munro

Post by Bill Munro » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:41 pm

Hi Anastasios,

I downloaded all files but my Malware will not let me proceed , what must I do

Bill MUnro

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:54 pm

Hi Bill, there is obviously no malware in any of the setups. If your antivirus suggests malware exists, report it to your malware provider. Most of the time these are false positives but you can be sure there is no malware in any of the setups. You can proceed with the setups without issues given it provides that "trust" option.

Such a case is with Avast; since it never encountered that new setup before, it automatically submits it to their test lab. It usually takes several minutes for the analysis to take place and during that time it doesn't allow the setup to proceed. Eventually it identifies the setup as a clean source and proceeds without further interruptions. That's the case for any new setup that comes active in its first few days at the internet world.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:55 pm

Hi Paperino, can you elaborate on this
2. My custom lottery 6/49 hangs at 26xxx

and

Edit: Scan stops with other games, too. On Win10.
'

what do you mean with that? Please also forward your custom lottery to test it out.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:05 am

Monsieur T: Yes, of course, I'm talking about GAT 3.0.

Example:
I just created a Canadian 6/49 game, everything runs fine, suddenly it stops at around 27.531 scanned GATs.

I press on "Pause->Resume", nothing happens. If you have 2 minutes, try it yourself. I'll try it on another machine, but they are all Win10.

Love the new Delay+Hits section by the way! 🤡🦄😎

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:13 am

Please send me a screenshot at the e-mail of this.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:07 am

Check your Inbox.

Mailed it to contact(at)a......net