New versions of Wheel Generator 2.2 and GAT Engine 3.2 released on 6/6/2022!!!

Any latest news will be posted here...
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: New versions of Wheel Generator 2.2 and GAT Engine 3.2 released on 6/6/2022!!!

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:39 pm

Following the recent server breakdown and almost 3 weeks of downtime and overall issues, today I have issued a gift of 30 days to all subscriptions as promised. No problems have been reported over the last 2 weeks so I consider this whole matter resolved at this point.

cheers
lottoarchitect

charliez
Casual
Casual

Re: New versions of Wheel Generator 2.2 and GAT Engine 3.2 released on 6/6/2022!!!

Post by charliez » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:59 am

where can I download gat engine 3.2 please

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:04 pm

Hi charliez, all the downloads are available at the official website only (https://www.anastasios-tampakis.net). I do not provide anymore download links hosted elsewhere mostly for security reasons. Go to the relevant page of the program you are interested in, in this case GAT Engine, the download button is at the bottom of the page.

Deut818
Casual
Casual

Post by Deut818 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:58 pm

Hi LA,

I renewed my WG subscription and discovered WG 2.2 was available, which I downloaded a few days ago.

All seemingly went well, subscription details appeared at the bottom, and I thought great, I don’t have to bug you this year. But when I reopened the App, code 1 test connection appeared. I’ve tried uninstalling previous version which led me back to activate --> test connection ->code 1.

The day after, I then went back through the whole process again and reset my subscription and it worked. That was yesterday, today code 1 appeared again when I opened the app.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:03 pm

There can be downtimes to the server. Most of the the time this last a few minutes sometimes more. Whenever a code error X appears, check if the account management is accessible (Help->Account management). If it is not, then the application will not run; in that case the website will resolve itself after sometime and access will become available. If however the account management is accessible but still the application produces an error, then there is something local to your system preventing the app from accessing the internet or something else is happening which needs to be inspected; in that case contact me via e-mail. I can't do much about the downtimes however, this is out of my control unfortunately.

Joao Martins

Post by Joao Martins » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:20 pm

Hi!
I made a purchase of points For New Versions of Wheel Generator 2.2 and as of this posting I have not received the activation key.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:43 am

Hi Joao, the account management page explain in detail the two different activation modes offered.

https://www.anastasios-tampakis.net/services/

Click on the "Guide to Account Management / Subscriptions - please read" part to read everything in detail.
Your payment was for Usage Points. In this mode, codes serials etc are NOT available. To activate the programs with Usage Points, go to the menu Help->Activate of each program and enter your account e-mail and password. You do not have any ID or serial as these are provided only if you get a subscription.

lottoarchitect