New versions of Wheel Generator 2.2 and GAT Engine 3.2 released on 6/6/2022!!!

Any latest news will be posted here...
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

New versions of Wheel Generator 2.2 and GAT Engine 3.2 released on 6/6/2022!!!

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:23 pm

After following the recent server breakdown which resulted in the programs failing to activate and work properly (especially GAT), I am pleased to announce the final releases of those fix versions for both programs. Download from the website the new setup files and install as usual. All known connection issues and error messages have been identified and fixed so hopefully no more problems will show up.

You'll have to re-activate the programs.

In case you get the "access denied" error or "error 217" message, you can try to set the programs to compatibility for vista or enable "run as administrator" (right-click on the program's icon -> properties and the option is there). If this does not work, from the menu of each program Help->data folder and delete both files client.id and options.ini or gat.ini found in there.

Anyway, let me know if these versions work without issues so to leave this mess behind.

cheers
lottoarchitect

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Re: New versions of Wheel Generator 2.2 and GAT Engine 3.2 released on 6/6/2022!!!

Post by bluemoon » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:36 pm

Hi, Mr. AT:

Both programs GAT 3.2 and WG 2.2 are working very well now. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Best regards,
bluemoon

20mm
Casual
Casual

Re: New versions of Wheel Generator 2.2 and GAT Engine 3.2 released on 6/6/2022!!!

Post by 20mm » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:34 am

I had some initial problems getting the improved GAT and WG to display as they should on my Surface laptop. Lottoarchitect spent the past week working with me to resolve it, now I'm up and running again. You couldn't ask for better support. Thank you Lottoarchitect.

Mindas
Casual
Casual

Post by Mindas » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:32 pm

Hi Anastasios,

althowgh WG worked wright away, GAT Engine keeps prompting me to reset the ID. I did that twice with no result. I also tried to erase the client.id and gar.ini files, but no result too.
What now?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:01 pm

Have you tried to run the program in administration mode? To set that permanently, right-click at the program's icon, click properties and this option is at the compatibility tab. WG probably had this already enabled.

Mindas
Casual
Casual

Post by Mindas » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:59 pm

Didn't work!
I also tried once more to reset my subscriprtion but nothing happened!
What else can be done?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:38 pm

In that case, please contact me via e-mail to discuss the possibility to remotely inspect what is happening. i can't suggest something else to try if you already did all the suggested steps.

tucker
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by tucker » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:45 pm

When I first installed the new versions, all was well. But the next time I went to use them, I would get the error message telling me it could not connect to the internet thus it could not update the draws. I have done pretty much everything I could think of including uninstalling it and any left over files deleted. It has now has a fresh clean install but I can no longer download lottery files. When I attempt to do so it tells me the server returned a code 3 and there are insufficient useage points.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:06 pm

Code -3 indicates a successful connection (anything else besides -1 is a successful connection to the server). Code -3 means the server could not identify the account and/or the subscription. Given it opens with usage points utilization, this suggest the serial/ID was not correct (perhaps a mistyping issue?).
For the current instructions and to avoid further hassle I advice to enable the administration mode (right-click the program's icon -> properties -> compatibility -> run as administrator). This is a common issue when the program attempts to save its own files which can cause some trouble to the activation process. Try to re-activate again and if still you enter the serial and face this code -3 contact me via e-mail to further check the issue.

Athos
Regular
Regular

Post by Athos » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:46 am

Had some issues with error messages, but they were solved after uninstalling all versions (3.0 and 3.2), resetting my account AND cleaning up ALL remaining folders of GAT Engine.

I did a search in Windows taskbar for GAT and manually deleted every remaining folder (i.e. /Program Data/GAT Engine)

After the new installation, it works fine

Thanks!