G.A.T. - coming soon!

Any latest news will be posted here...
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

G.A.T. - coming soon!

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:36 am

Well... I don't know how to announce this, since it has been long awaited :D

The G.A.T. engine is at a very good development stage. Probably at the end of this month (if everything runs as smoothly as it does now) there will be a version available to the public. Needless to say, the performance of the results is outstanding, ranging from 2x up to a few thousand times better compared to the HCD system of LA (and I assume anything else out there)!

So, here is a brief explanation of GAT and the concept involved. Draws, although seemingly look random, they do contain information that can be used to estimate how the next draw will be. If, for example, we concentrate on 20 subsequent draws, it is possible, up to an extend, to estimate how draw #21 might be like. So, GAT essentially tries to identify that relation among those 20 draws. I call this relation, a set of "attractors/repellers". Using this set, we can estimate (predict) draw #21. The engine formulates and evaluates many such sets of attractors/repellers, which are capable to identify very complex relations. At the end, we have sets that are capable to provide outstanding performance in hits! The process has nothing to do with the known and used Hot/Cold/Due systems, or any sort of analytical lowest-square or similar approaches, of course it is not a random number generator or really anything you have seen so far all these years regarding prediction. It directly inspects the random behavior inherent in the lottery draws and you get a direct feedback of performance over real tested draws.

A comparison between LA's HCD vs G.A.T. at the main numbers of the Greek lotto game Joker (5/45 field). This is what I got after a quick run (to match at least x hits) - might be possible to get even better results using other settings in GAT (especially the draws eval. parameter):

Code: Select all

requesting 15 numbers (tested over 100 past draws)
HCD [def.params - Combine (balanced bias)] : Match 0: 8,  Match 1: 92,  Match 2: 60,  Match 3: 19,  Match 4: 06,  Match 5: 0
GAT [V.Deep - 300000 GAT, 50 draws eval.]  : Match 0: 1,  Match 1: 99,  Match 2: 75,  Match 3: 43,  Match 4: 15,  Match 5: 4

requesting 10 numbers (tested over 100 past draws)
HCD [def.params - Combine (balanced bias)] : Match 0: 27,  Match 1: 73,  Match 2: 32,  Match 3: 07,  Match 4: 0,  Match 5: 0
GAT [Quick  - 100000 GAT, 20 draws eval.]  : Match 0: 09,  Match 1: 91,  Match 2: 51,  Match 3: 20,  Match 4: 6,  Match 5: 2
GAT [Deep   - 500000 GAT, 20 draws eval.]  : Match 0: 08,  Match 1: 92,  Match 2: 53,  Match 3: 20,  Match 4: 7,  Match 5: 2

requesting 6 numbers (tested over 500 past draws)
HCD [def.params - Combine (balanced bias)] : Match 0: 235,  Match 1: 265,  Match 2: 061,  Match 3: 09,  Match 4: 0,  Match 5: 0
GAT [Quick  - 100000 GAT, 20 draws eval.]  : Match 0: 189,  Match 1: 311,  Match 2: 100,  Match 3: 20,  Match 4: 5,  Match 5: 2

requesting 1 number (tested over 500 past draws)
GAT [Quick  - 100000 GAT, 20 draws eval.]  : Match 0: 411,  Match 1: 89 (that is 17.8% success in picking 1 correct when requesting only 1 number!)
Another run on the Australian Powerball game, trying to predict the powerball (1/45 field) produced:

Code: Select all

requesting 1 number (tested over 50 past draws)
GAT [V.Deep - 1000000 GAT, 20 draws eval.]  : Match 0: 42,  Match 1: 8 (16%). For comparison, the probability to pick 1 correct number is 2.22%!
The real benefit in GAT is that we can request a few numbers only and get quality hits production! The running time, depending on the search depth, is about 1 - 3 hours. For bigger lotto games or slower computers, might be more than that. You can make very quick runs (a few minutes run time) but generally this will not provide the best possible (but interestingly, even these results can be better than HCD or other approaches!).

The logic in GAT is to identify which set to use (called a GAT table) and keep using it based on the hits it can produce over time. It is capable to provide any amount of requested numbers (1 to total balls - 1) and also can evaluate the bonus balls of the game (this gives further boost to the hits).

Not sure what more I can describe at this moment but all I can say is the waiting time for this brilliant program is almost over! In the next days I'll prepare the website for G.A.T. and I'll make an official announcement for the release!

cheers
lottoarchitect

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Re: G.A.T. - coming soon!

Post by Skirrow » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:17 am

Great News ,
Really looking forward to the release ....Well done !!

Bentley
Regular
Regular

Post by Bentley » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Great stuff - perhaps you would send out a group email when you have something ready for purchase?

Bentley.

luisgmira
Regular
Regular

Post by luisgmira » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Great announcement!
I´m eager to test this Christmas gift.:)

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:18 pm

The G.A.T. website is up and running. The program is not available yet but you can get a full understanding what G.A.T. is about with the information displayed there. In the next few days, GAT will be officially announced!

cheers
lottoarchitect

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:31 pm

So, G.A.T. is officially out!

cheers
lottoarchitect