G.A.T. Engine 2.2 officially released on 21 February 2012

Any latest news will be posted here...
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

G.A.T. Engine 2.2 officially released on 21 February 2012

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 pm

The new version of GAT engine 2.2 is made officially available today! A list of changes/additions has been discussed here
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=469.

cheers
lottoarchitect

a12ab
Regular
Regular

Re: G.A.T. Engine 2.2 officially released on 21 February 201

Post by a12ab » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:16 pm

hi lottoarchitect

wondering if the bundle WG and GAT bundle 6 months subscription is available?

kind regards

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Hi a12ab,

I had a lot of thinking regarding a 6 months subscription for the bundle or for GAT alone. My decision was not to offer that for a simple reason. A full year utilization will be enough to reveal the power of GAT, given that a new user will need some time to understand how to properly use the results and benefit from the system. Also, this gives him time to build a better strategy. A 6 months usage may not allow that time to properly evaluate the system and benefit from it. This will be unfair to me and the system to be judged negatively if for some reason sufficient wins are not achieved due to a trial period most users will do, till they find the best way to use the system to their needs and budget/strategy. The time needed to run the predictions does not help either. Some users have reported good wins within the first two months of usage, couple of them even at the very first use, others may need even 3 or 4 or more to achieve that. The time margin of 6 months is rather limited to properly evaluate the potential of GAT. I offer WG on a 6 months basis because it is much more straight forward and much quicker to run and benefit from it and its outcome can be evaluated instantly.

lottoarchitect

loub218

Post by loub218 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Lottoarchitect,
Good afternoon it is 1:30 PM here in mid-ohio USA. I recently found your article regarding GAT Engine 2.2 posted on the Lotto Logix website. It was very intriquing, so I read it over a few more times just to try to understand the gist of what you had developed. It certainly hooked me with regards to the capabilities and performance. I would like to subscribe to both the prediction and wheeling programs, but I have few questions before I proceed to that level.
Questions:
1. Are you able to load your favorite lottery histories into the program for analysis?
2. If so, how it is done?
3. If not, what data is the program analyzing?
4. Is there any statistics for users in the states that would provide how it has performed for any of the state or national lotteries?
5. Is there any documentation I can read before I subscribe?

Thank you so much in advance and I am looking forward to using services in the very near future.
Lou

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi loob218 and welcome at the forum. To your questions,

1&2&3. The program does not include any lottery game. The user setups his own games within the lottery manager and there is an AI import wizard that makes importing of history draws as easy as it can get. All you need is really a text file from your lottery commission site that has the past draws.
4. The only info available on performance and hits achievement comes from users who post here at the forums their success or failures. They have also developed some strategies on how to get the most out of GAT so you can check them out too. I suggest to begin with the basic guidelines and when you get some more experience on usage, you can try other approaches too.
5. When you install GAT/WG, it comes with a help file in DOC format which explains a lot of things. Since questions always arise, the forums are here to assist nad if searching here doesn't provide answers, you can post as well. Either me or other experienced users can assist.

cheers
lottoarchitect