Development - Wheel Generator 1.7

Any latest news will be posted here...
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Development - Wheel Generator 1.7

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Also corrected an issue with the additional coverage and the guide mode as reported on another thread.

cheers
lottoarchitect

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Sorry LA, that's not what I meant.

There's no need to "add" or "generate" other blocks different from those belonging to the first wheel (´mother` wheel). As the player is assuming that one of the blocks of the ´mother` wheel is a winner, the aim is to play only blocks from it, guaranteeing a 3if6, 4if6, 5if6 prize, of course with a small amount of blocks.

Frank
This requested feature has been added in WG. Now when importing a covering, we get the option if we want this to be our "mother" wheel which means this covering will provide the blocks allowed for our final constructed covering; no other blocks will be used. In this import mode, the filters can operate only in normal mode (no guide) and the engine will also attempt to maximize the coverages requested (both main and additional along with the activated filters).

cheers
lottoarchitect

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Another request which has been added in WG is to be able and save a covering whilst WG works in demo mode for any particular reason i.e. not being able to validate the license. This saved covering can be imported again to resume work, even in demo mode, however it is not viewable as a text file. Also this save mode "compresses" the outcome so it can be used as a storage reduction demands mechanism, especially useful for large coverings. You can always import this compressed covering to WG and get the tickets via the normal save operation. The storage demands reduction of this compressed mode ranges from 75% to 99% compared to the same covering in text file format.

cheers
lottoarchitect

Maryland
Regular
Regular

Post by Maryland » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Very considerate addition for both parties involved, win/win situation.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:05 pm

A good addition to the overall system is a new optimization algorithm, named 'cyclic' which complements the current WG algorithm. WG + cyclic allows for quicker builds and also traps some particular improvements much quicker compared to the main WG's algorithm. However, cyclic does not work as a stand alone optimization mechanism and it is not applicable when the guide mode is activated.
Also expanded the multiplier range up to 99999x to compensate for coverings requiring very high internal jumps.

cheers
lottoarchitect

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Skirrow » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:08 am

Hi LA,
just an inquiry as to the expected release date of WG1.7.

In your reply to an earlier post you said that you have already added a save function whilst in Demo mode and this is of particular interest to me.

At present I have been using various "methods " of predicting numbers ,and have settled on using 18 selected numbers .I then run these in WG and although I am only predicting 3 and sometimes 4 correct numbers, this has shown a small profit in 85% of my tickets,which I think is a very good result and again shows that WG is indeed the best available tool to keep costs down with a good chance of success.

With this in mind , I am therefore very keen to use the GAT prediction tool . Whilst I realise that all the work you do on your software development is very involved,very time consuming & that you are concentrating on WG at the moment, would it be possible to post a brief explanation of what GAT is actually about , what the predictions are based upon and your proposed release date ?

Best Regards

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi Skirrow,

the development of WG 1.7 is over and its at the testing phase. I expect to make it available by the end of next week. Its good to hear profit stories on WG usage and I'd be interested to know your strategy in WG, if you want to share it with us.
As for the GAT, I can't make estimations at the moment. Its an ongoing project and I hope this to be ready around summer. When I'll have more info on this to post I'll announce it here.

cheers
lottoarchitect

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Skirrow » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply,

I will gladly share strategies regarding WG & LA , at the moment I am trying to put finishing touches to them and in put them in some sort of order.

I hope when you get the "licenced users" forum going we can all share systems & strategies without posts like the recent ones from "loruoo80" , what on earth is that all about ??

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Unfortunately, recently the board has been the target of many attacks that aim to use the board as a platform for advertisement for anything you can think of. Of course I don't allow such things to happen in here and as soon as I come across such posts I delete them including the registered user. However, since this is a never ending battle, I have introduced the licensed users group where posts will not need to be approved by me or the moderators and anyone who is simply a registered member (as it was till now) will have his post to be approved first by a moderator before being displayed in the forums, thus such an forum abuse case will not occur again. I haven't completed yet the setting up of this new group so for now I still allow posts to be made even from registered users. Also, I'll create a specific forum for strategies discussed only by licensed members where no one else will have access to. I am open to ideas to let licensed users benefit more from the forums.

lottoarchitect

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 pm

I'd like to announce that the availability of the new version of Wheel Generator 1.7 will be on this Friday. :D

cheers
lottoarchitect