Wheel Generator 1.7 officially released on 20 February 2009!

Any latest news will be posted here...
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Wheel Generator 1.7 officially released on 20 February 2009!

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Well... officially Wheel Generator 1.7 is available now! The download links are activated! :D

Registered users of Wheel Generator 1.6, please login to your licensed area at the website to obtain the latest release from the local server. You have to copy the "wg.lic" file from WG 1.6 folder to the installed folder of WG 1.7. It is recommended to completely uninstall any Wheel Generator versions from your system before installing WG 1.7.

For the history, Wheel Generator 1.5 was first launched on 21 November 2008 and Wheel Generator 1.6 on 21 December 2008.

cheers
lottoarchitect

relowe
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Wheel Generator 1.7 officially released on 20 February 2009!

Post by relowe » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:20 am

LottoArchitect,

Must congratulate you on this update to Wheel Generator - this is a seriously good tool and has just got better and better with a new update almost every month since its first release. Are you going to keep this pace up? hehe And must agree with the comment in the Help file 'Unique software for lotteries....' is that exactly. The way Wheel Generator handles Serotic wheels is just brilliant.

Thanks again and congrats on this fine release.

relowe

draughtsman
Site Admin

Post by draughtsman » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 am

LottoArchitect advises upon installing a new update to the program as per above
It is recommended to completely uninstall any Wheel Generator versions from your system before installing WG 1.7.
With the advent of Presets in version 1.7 there is now a folder under the Wheel Generator installation folders named Presets where all of one's presets are saved. Assuming one might wish to continue to store these presets in the event of a future upgrade or the transference of the program to another computer the contents of this Preset folder should be stored temporally and then transferred to the new installation.

draughtsman

MANPAUL

Post by MANPAUL » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi ..Can anyone help me out my trial version of Wheel generator 1.6 -1.7 has been lost in PC crash .
Can anyone tell me where I can download another copy , or can anyone send me a copy ?

Mucho Thankisimo if you can help.. Cheers Manpaul

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi ManPaul,

you should obtain the latest release 1.8 of WG. previous versions cease to exist when a new version comes out.

cheers
lottoarchitect