Official release 12 July 2016 - GAT Engine Online service!

Any latest news will be posted here...
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Official release 12 July 2016 - GAT Engine Online service!

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:22 am

INITIAL POST 21/4/2016

Dear users, this is an announcement of what is happening over the last few months in terms of development. I'm pleased to announce the creation - still under development however - of a new service tightly related to the original GAT Engine software. We introduce the GAT Engine Lottery Numbers Prediction Online Service for all the users, who may want to participate in lottery games using the power of GAT Engine. This service has been asked in the past, and in reality there was a plan for this, however back then it was not possible to support such a service in a consistent manner. Well, the time has finally come, the server has been updated to support the requirements, a lot of development took and still takes place but we really get closer and closer to the realization of this service.

So, what is GAT Engine Lottery Numbers Prediction Online Service?
It is the automated approach of GAT Engine software to provide results readily available for on the go users who don't have the time to invest in performing their own predictions using the GAT Engine software. The service will provide up to 15 predicted numbers in its current implementation. This automated approach will end up in the GAT Engine program itself at a later time. So, this "prototype" will be operational at the online service initially. The service is a browser-based "application" thus it is accessible from any device that can access the internet via traditional internet browsers (chrome, firefox etc). It is designed with mobile devices in mind mostly, however any laptop or PC can use the service of course.

Support for lotteries is growing and this is a good opportunity to ask users what lotteries they would like to support in this service. The aim is to fully cover major lotteries around the world and gradually introduce even more "local" lottery games.

In the following days/weeks, more information will become available along with the ability for pre-registration to the service. Right now, you may assist by requesting lotteries you would like to see in the service, major ones or your local lotteries. If you do so, please provide a link to the official commission game. Any development updates on this service will be added in this post.

UPDATE 30/4/2016
We now give access to the service for users to see, browse and comment/suggest on its usage/functionality. We need to clarify at this point, the system is still under development and it will be for at least one more month from now. However, pre-registrations are active at the service and will remain active till the official release date of the service. Pre-registration is a means to declare your support and as a gift, we offer 50% further discount on the first order placed after the service is officially up and running. Pre-registration requires an e-mail. When the official release is made, the user has to register again, using the same pre-registration e-mail to get the gift.
All GAT Engine users gain full free access to this service, for the duration of their subscription, as long as it is an active one.
You'll not see any predictions at this time; this is the part currently under development.

UPDATE 8/6/2016
The prediction engine is almost ready. I have to say, this has turned out to be an outstanding development for the automatic GAT, literally no parameter needs to be set (Run Factor, Stat.Data, Tested Draws). The system automatically decides what route to follow, i.e. continue an existing run or start from scratch based on an overall performance estimation of hits production. I have used concepts devised by GAT Engine users posted in this forum, for better GAT seeking, and implemented some new ideas to the engine. Literally, the program tries to "analyse" the red graph as if it was a user by inspecting it, besides the default hits production statistics which is the initial criterion for the panorama display. It tries to trap the momentum of a GAT (the hot cycle) so to use it. Also it uses the TYPE B scan method (older posts may be found here) which tends to produce more steady hits at the lower divisions (not a dramatic increase but it is slightly better nevertheless - drawback is the slower computation). Prediction pre-runs show a quite promising outcome with this new automated design. The core engine is basically completed, over the last few days extensive testing took and still takes place to the overall operation. When this move to the production environment, you'll be able to see the predictions (will be announced here). A couple of utilization elements are still missing at the website (e.g. a wheeling option) and after that we are ready to go live! New lotteries will be added right after the system is officially up and running!

UPDATE 23/6/2016
A detailed description of how the service works:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=923&p=4085#p4085
We are at about 95% completion.

UPDATE 4/7/2016
Wheeling option is in place. Today we started the production server for the OZ Lotto (Australia) and the following few days all the currently displayed lotteries will have their predictions too. Following that, we go live!!!
More info viewtopic.php?f=2&t=923&start=20#p4098

UPDATE 19/7/2016
The service has been up and running "unofficially" over the last few days, since 12 July. Today we declare the system is officially up with the normal registration process taking place. New lotteries are being added every few days and this will continue over the next few months of course. A new sub-forum has been created for the GAT Online, so any further questions, requests ect should be addressed there. We made an expansion to the pre-registrants; the discount benefit will be applicable till the end of October, regardless of how many subscriptions requested; thus the discount is applicable beyond the first order placed.
Further lottery requests should be addressed here
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=934

I hope you'll really enjoy and benefit from this service! This topic will be closed over the next few days.

The service is available here:
https://anastasios-tampakis.net/gatol

kweg
Regular
Regular

Re: Coming soon - GAT Engine Online service!

Post by kweg » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Hi Anastasios. I would like the following three (3) Australian Lotteries supported:
(1) Oz Lotto - drawn on a Tuesday;
(2)Powerball - drawn on a Thursday; and
(3) Saturday lotto - drawn on a Saturday.

Here is a link to the Australian Tatts Lotto site where details of these 3 lotteries can be found : https://tatts.com/salotteries.
I trust this is satisfactory.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:08 am

Thanks for the input kweg, I'd like to ask, is Saturday Lotto a different game to Monday and Wednesday lotto? Are these 3 different lottery games?

kweg
Regular
Regular

Post by kweg » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:06 pm

Hi Anastasios.
Yes, Saturday lotto is a completely different and independent game to the Monday and Wednesday games. The Monday and Wednesday games are essentially the same lotto but drawn twice a week ( on a Monday and Wednesday). From the website you can see that the draw numbers for each of these two games are in sequential order. Regards.

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Skirrow » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:37 am

Hi Tas ,
Hope you can include the UK Lotto , drawn twice a week ,although the amount of balls was increased from Oct 2015 to 59 (from 49) so there are only 50+ results available !!
https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/resu ... %3Alo%3Atx is the page for the draw history.

regards

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:24 pm

UK lotto is in the list already. I've noticed Hotpicks also uses the same numbers (main field) so I wonder if I would just contain Hotpicks within Lotto instead of making a separate lottery.
The same question applies for Australian Monday/Wednesday lotto, since this is supposed to be the same lottery (I suppose it is performed the same way), should I have a unified entry like Monday/Wednesday or should I make two distinct games?

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Skirrow » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Hi
I don't play Hotpicks so I didn't realise that hotpicks uses the same results as Lotto !!
Anybody who plays Hotpicks would probably be aware that the Lotto results are used so I would think a unified game should be OK.

regards

kweg
Regular
Regular

Post by kweg » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:46 am

Hi Anastasios. Re your query about Monday and Wednesday lotto, I do not know if the balls for each are drawn from the same source, but certainly the parameters for both as regards numbers and prize divisions etc are identical. Here are links to a little more information about each - (Monday) https://www.ozlotteries.com/play/monday-lotto ; and (Wednesday) https://www.ozlotteries.com/play/wednesday-lotto. Here is a link to a page showing the latest results - https://www.ozlotteries.com/lotto-results. If you scroll down you will see that the draw numbers for these two lotteries are sequential - as per the link the latest Monday draw is 3550 and the Wednesday latest draw is 3551. I imagine you would combine these games into one lottery with a twice weekly draw. I hope this information is helpful. Regards.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Updated information on the first post.

kweg
Regular
Regular

Post by kweg » Wed May 11, 2016 12:52 pm

Hi Anastasios. I see that the Aussie lotto games are pending. You may be aware of this, but in case you are not, there is a site where you can download past lotto results. Here is a link to that site - https://tatts.com/tattersalls/results/download-results Regards.