Official release 12 July 2016 - GAT Engine Online service!

Any latest news will be posted here...
tintan
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Re: Coming soon - GAT Engine Online service!

Post by tintan » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:52 am

Hi Lottoarchitect,
Thanks for your hard work and I do look forward to seeing Oz Lotto predictions. Regarding the wheeling systems you have mentioned, I believe they are good for this starting moment.
Once again, thanks !!
tintan

CLTB
Regular
Regular

Post by CLTB » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi Anastasios

It has been quite some time since I was online and now see GAT Online Service. Am I too late to register?
If not is it possible you can include the South African National Lotto. There are two games per week Wed & Sat.
Their website for results is: http://nationallottery.co.za/lotto-history/?game=lotto

Thanks in advance
CLTB

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Hi CLTB, account registrations will be always available. As for lottery requests, they are welcome all the time. This will be an non-stop process to add new lotteries around the world for all the following months.
My plan is to support all the major lotteries around the world. In this list I have USA multi-state, EU multi-state, Australia, UK first which will denote the launch of the service - hopefully within this week. Then, we'll introduce other lotteries requested by users along some others I already plan to have in the system (Canada, Germany, Greece, USA state lotteries etc). I've kept a note on your request. Specifically for USA, I expect users to state their favorite state lotteries - I already have NY requested.
I haven't got yet any feedback on the predictions displayed so far (Oz Lotto, all multistate games and shortly UK games).

CLTB
Regular
Regular

Post by CLTB » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:41 am

Thanks Anastasios

I will wait to hear from you. In the mean time I will need to read/catch up on how this all works.
CLTB

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Skirrow » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:28 am

Hi
WOW !!
The historical predictions look really promising,can't wait for the future predictions to be available.

Great Work Tas

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:43 am

Normal registrations are active at the forums!

kweg
Regular
Regular

Post by kweg » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:47 am

Hi Anastasios - re you post of 11 July. I have not commented about the Oz lotto predictions as my wife plays this game and I have no input into her selections.(however, I will probably do my own selections at a later date). When you post predictions for Powerball or Saturday Lotto I will post some comments. For these two games I have been selecting 20 numbers which, in each case, have had the greatest number of hits over the past 50 draws. Using Lotto Architect I wheel them with a few rejection and group filters based on data from an Excel spreadsheet which gives me a breakdown of a number of statistics for each lotto game. I have had some success but only minor division prizes. When you post data for Pb and SatL I will test your predictions against several draws using the actual group and rejection filters I used. You face a mammoth task compiling all these lotteries. I look forward to your posting of the above predictions. Regards

Ramses

Post by Ramses » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:58 am

Hi Anastasios,

Can you install:

LOTO (France) :

- 5/49 + 1/10
- Drawn 3 times per week at 20h30 : Monday - Wednesday- Saturday

Link Résults : - Française Des Jeux (fdj) : https://www.fdj.fr/jeux/jeux-de-tirage/resultats
Link History : https://www.fdj.fr/jeux/jeux-de-tirage/ ... atistiques

Thanks.

kweg
Regular
Regular

Post by kweg » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:37 am

Hi Anastasios - Thanks for loading the Australian Saturday Lotto draws and predictions.
I have been using the highest hitting set of 20 numbers to play and I have had a little success. Today i ran the selections again and picked the highest hitting set of 15 numbers over the last 100 draws and then tested these against each draw. I did not take into account bonus balls that were picked ( I cannot do this). The results were 3(hits) - 27; 4 - 9; 5 -8; 6 -1. GAT predictions ( no BB) were 3 - 16; 4 - 14; 5 - 1 and 6 - 1. However, I realize this is not a true test as I would not have played these same set of 15 numbers over the whole 100 draws. Most certainly I would have used several different sets and the results may well have been lower than what i achieved today.
With the BB, GAT predictions were significantly better than mine.
I think the GAT predictions with BB are very encouraging and will be a more realistic selection method than what I have been using. Regards.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:50 am

Hi kweg, I try to understand how you have picked those 20/15 numbers. I refer to this
Today i ran the selections again and picked the highest hitting set of 15 numbers over the last 100 draws and then tested these against each draw.
This is the history of the last 200 draws:
Draw [X-200]
Draw [X-101]
Draw [X-100]
Draw [X - 1]
Draw [X] <- this is an unknown draw, hasn't been drawn yet.

I am given the impression from what you say that you have used information you shouldn't use and this leads to a false hit performance estimation which in turn leads to invalid comparisons.
The correct way is to use the set [X-200] up to [X-101] (or whatever draws information from draw [x-101] and backwards) to produce your set of numbers and then compare this to the draws [x-100] up to [x-1] to estimate your hits performance. You don't clarify that and I get the impression that you have used the draws [X-100] to [X-1] to come up with your 20 or 15 numbers set and then compare it to the same draws [X-100] to [X-1]. If you did so, unfortunately this is wrong to do to extract any hit information for the same draws the set derived from and unfortunately this produces artificially high hits which have no relevance to what that number set can actually produce over the next 100 future draws (Draw X and beyond).
Can you clarify this?

Some more info is available at the initial post.