Official release 12 July 2016 - GAT Engine Online service!

Any latest news will be posted here...
kweg
Regular
Regular

Re: Official release 12 July 2016 - GAT Engine Online servic

Post by kweg » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:26 am

Hi Anastasios
Sorry for my poor explanation which has led to confusion. I will clarify.
Some years ago I came across a program called LottoStatistics XL by a gentleman called Nick Koutras. This was a statistical analysis program for lotto games and ran on Excel. One of the features of this program was the capacity to select a group of numbers that over a determined range had produced the greatest number of hits. About a year ago I used this program to generate the 20 numbers that had produced the greatest number of 4 and 5 hits over the previous 100 draws ( I used it for Saturday lotto and powerball). Using the 20 generated numbers I used Lotto Artichect with Group and rejection filters to generate my playable games. I would use the generated numbers until such time as the actual hits I was getting were very low. I would then repeat the process. Using this method I have had regular small wins - enough to keep me going with this method.
When you posted the Australian Saturday Lotto game, I decided to see how my method compared to the GAT predictions . I used LottoStatisticsXL to generate the 15 numbers that had the greatest 4,5 and 6 hits over the previous 100 Saturday lotto draws. These were the results I had in my post. I realize this is not a great method as it's "stacked" - it uses the highest hitting numbers to test past draws. However, as I said in my post, even with this advantage It is inferior to the GAT prediction process.
When the GAT Saturday Lotto process is functioning, I will be using these GAT predictions, in association with Lotto Artichect with Group and Rejection filters, upon which to generate my playable games .
I keep detailed statistics ( On Excel) of Oz Lotto, Saturday lotto and Powerball. and these clearly show there is a predominance of numbers drawn each week which have been last drawn less than or equal to 5 weeks ago. I already use this in my selections- I think this factor plus the GAT predictions will give me more frequent and higher hits. I look forward to the GAT OL predictions for saturday lotto and Powerball "going live". Regards.

kweg
Regular
Regular

Post by kweg » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi Anastasios
The results for Australian Powerball for tonights draw were posted on the GAT online site extremely quickly. Very impressive.
GAT predictions with 15 numbers secured 3 hits - which is far more impressive that the 2 hits my 20 numbers achieved ( these were 20 numbers that had the greatest number of hits over the past 50 draws) GAT Predictions achieved more hits with 5 less numbers. Regards.

swaggy
Casual
Casual

Post by swaggy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:37 pm

hi Lotto, Can you add BC 49 ? Its a Canadian lottery that happens on Wen, Sat.

kweg
Regular
Regular

Post by kweg » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:07 am

Hi Anastasios
I subscribed yesterday to the 3 Australian lotteries. Very impressed with the process. Easy to follow and quick. Well done.

luisgmira
Regular
Regular

Post by luisgmira » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:54 am

Hi,
I'm just registered in GAT OL.
I'd like this lottery to be included in GAT Online:

Spain /Lotería Primitiva 6/49 +Bonus (from the same set of 49 balls)
Drawn 2 times per week,thursday and saturday.

http://www.loteriasyapuestas.es
(Option to select english)

http://www.loteriasyapuestas.es/en/la-primitiva
(Latest results)

http://www.loteriasyapuestas.es/es/la-p ... binaciones
(Lottery history downloading)

Thanks very much.
Luis

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:21 am

I do hope someone did use the Australia powerball predictions recently! I'm amazed by what I see over there! Even picking just 6 numbers delivered 4 hits (0.22% chance or once in 456 draws) and 5 correct for 18 picked :)

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:17 am

Most Canadian lotteries are online now! As usual, reference on what is online and what is due to come here:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=934

Ramses

Post by Ramses » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Thanks Anastasios. "Gat Engine on line" give me the second time 4 numbers on 18 for the lottery "Euromillions".

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:21 am

Good to know Ramses, I hope you got some good earning out of this :)

Ramses

Post by Ramses » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:45 pm

lottoarchitect wrote:Good to know Ramses, I hope you got some good earning out of this :)
Yes..Thanks again.