Official release 12 July 2016 - GAT Engine Online service!

Any latest news will be posted here...
Antoine

Re: Official release 12 July 2016 - GAT Engine Online servic

Post by Antoine » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:47 am

Hello,

I am new to the GAT concept and it just happened that I came accross your GAT pdf. Would you be able to add the french lottery and euromillion

french Loto: https://www.fdj.fr/jeux/jeux-de-tirage/loto/ and Historique des Jeux depuis octobre 2008
the european EUROMILLION: https://www.fdj.fr/jeux/jeux-de-tirage/euromillions/ and Historique Euro Millions - My Million depuis fevrier 2014

The french Loto is 5/49 and supplementary is 1/10 and the Euromillion is 5/50 and supplementary is 2/11 upto now and changing to 2/12 from the 27 Sept that is in 2 days.

Thank you. Kind regards,
Antoine

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Thanks for bringing up to my attention the change for Euromillions. Given this change only reflects the second field, the original Euromillions game will be retained and the system is expected to "absorb" the change to 2/12 over the next 10-20 draws. For the french lottery, I'll add it to the queue for addition.

scwinitall

Post by scwinitall » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Hello,
Pls include in ur GAT online, TN cash lotto, USA, pick 5. Drawn 3xs a week. Mon., weds., fri. It is the tn cash game.

https://www.tnlottery.com/howtoplay/default.aspx#tncash

Thanks for your time, service, and dedication, to help us win big!

lindseynicole010

Post by lindseynicole010 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:08 pm

thanks

rxv83

Re: Official release 12 July 2016 - GAT Engine Online service!

Post by rxv83 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:02 am

Hi,

I read somewhere that inclusion of the German 6/49 system in the GAT online service is in planning. Any news about that? Thanks!

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:21 pm

There will be some delay for this particular game because of the super field which is 0 based. The whole online design expects draws starting from number 1 and upwards at its current implementation and till it is adjusted to accept 0-based draws this lottery can't be added to its full extend. This change is not so trivial unfortunately.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:26 am

I have a few questions regarding the Online Service:

First I never fully understood how it works.

Is it more like build-up mode, producing one-offs, maybe combining different GAT tables, or can it follow a good GAT for a couple weeks, just like we do when utilising Run Factor?

So I wonder: Is the Online Service meant to be comparable to a regular users performance in augmentative mode or an entirely different thing for the casual player with a totally different (slightly weaker) outcome.

Thanks in advance!

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:56 pm

Hi Paperino, do not think of it as a presentation like the one shown in GAT program. The core information is each GAT ID generated, this is the same both for GAT and the online system. Now, in GAT software you get this core information (the GAT IDs) organized in the panorama based on some characteristics, like the X+ hits performance (augmentative mode), the exact X hit perfomance (absolute mode) or a maximum sustained steady/increasing hit performance (buildup mode). This organization is shown to allow the user to pick among the top most performing GATs based on some other characteristics shown like the regularity of hits which currently the user does it manually when he inspects the graphs or other stats shown.

Now the online service tries to do underneath what a regular user would do with GAT software. Inspect the best performing GATs and also analyze internally some other stuff like the overall delay of hits (what we describe here as regularity of hits). The online service does this automatically up to an extend and this operational mode will end up in the GAT itself. At its current implementation the online mechanism tries to find the best hitters (similar to what is shown by the augmentative mode in GAT) and among those shown it favors a shorter delay range which is about to begin based on its current delay. The GAT ID that scores the most to these is picked for the next prediction but it is a timed scan, so it doesn't go way too much into total GAT IDs scanned, typically it scans up to 30000 GATs only (this is variable based on what the system detects, if it thinks something better will probably emerge shorty it keeps scanning), rarely it may reach 50000 GATs at this point. Also no RF utilization occurs in the current online service although it has been tested at the development stage and the required structures are in place. You can think of the online service implementation right now as augmentative mode + red graph inspection to find the shortest delay range which is about to begin judged by the current delay of the tested GAT ID.

All these will change even more in the future to a more robust approach that utilizes even more parameters and allow even deeper scanning (more GAT IDs and the inclusion of RF if it provides some advantage to the current runs detected, along with the possibility to merge/combine GAT IDs's results). When this complete design is in place on the online service, its full utilization extend will end up to the GAT software as the "easy" mode which will be like a "click a button" approach with all that power underneath.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Very interesting, many thanks!

So a regular GAT Engine user still has some edge, nonetheless impressive results for scanning only 30.000 GATs. :-)

When I feel like playing Euro Jackpot, I like to mix my main field prediction with the additional field suggestions from the online service.

I once scored both Powerballs/Stars, asking for only two numbers, catapulting a mediocre one-hitter into winning territory!