graphics G.A.T.

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
hackicker

graphics G.A.T.

Post by hackicker » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:52 pm

hola,he leido muchas veces el tema de los graficos y todavia no se como escoger una buena mesa.
alguien me lo podia explicar facilmente?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: graphics G.A.T.

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Hi hackicker, it would be helpful if you post your questions in English. I can understand the difficulty in doing this but the assumption is, the forums should use only one language for communication.

hackicker

Post by hackicker » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:59 pm

sorry , I had a failure with google translator .
I have read many times the subject of graphics and still not know how to pick a good table.
Could someone explain to me easily?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:05 am

Hi hackicker, I assume by "graphics" you mean the graphs. The graphs are illustrations of the hit performance. Perhaps you should read posts and explanations on "red line" and "blue line". Things to look for in the red line is basically a repetitive hit performance, which we usually refer to as "regularity of hits". For example, consider case A: if you see the red graph at the left side hitting a lot and then goes down at the right side for a long time, this may not be a good table to pick as it demonstrates it has lost its ability to produce hits. On the other hand example case B: if you see a red line that produces good hits all over its range (goes up and down), this is a good GAT table to keep using for the next few draws. The ideal would be a graph that hits all the time but that is rather out of question to find such a table. The distinction here is both cases A and B may show the same hit performance i.e. both produce 50% 3+ hits. However case A seems worse to use because the hit production ceased over the last part of the red line, so you don't know when it is about to start hitting again (we refer to this as "cold cycle").

hackicker

Post by hackicker » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:47 am

thank you very much.