Initial GAT Analysis

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
jrichardson83
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Initial GAT Analysis

Post by jrichardson83 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:02 am

I'm currently running my first GAT Analysis on a local 5# lottery (No bonus ball/powerball). I set my parameters at 150 draws to be analysed of a total 600 historical draws. My question is how long does the analysis normally take? It's been at it pretty much all day and at this writing is up to 2,178,413. Reading through the Help file, but it's not entirely clear what I should be looking for when the analysis is complete.

Is there like a "Analysis Complete" message or something along those lines? If I pause the analysis, can I proceed on to the next step? Basically, I'm just trying to get my head around how to get from analysis to number selection.

...now I'm up to 2,220,421.

Thanks!

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Initial GAT Analysis

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:38 am

Hi jrichardson83,

THe scan is open-ended which means It will run for as long as you let it run and allowing that can possibly deliver even better GATs overall = more chances to find even better GATs to use. The deciding factor here is, you let the engine run for as long as you are willing to wait for predictions. Then you utilize the GATs found till that point (pause the engine) and inspect the GATs shown at the panorama to pick one. For that reason, no message will pop-up to say "job done". Most users scan up to a couple of million GATs.

jrichardson83
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Re: Initial GAT Analysis

Post by jrichardson83 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:03 am

Anastasios, thank you for that clarification. I'm still trying to get a firm grasp on how to use this software.