Why the Hits Delay is more important than the Low->Hill model?

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Why the Hits Delay is more important than the Low->Hill model?

Post by lottoburg » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:41 am

lottoarchitect wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:51 pm
......I also think I gave the impression that the low->hill model is a primary selection method, however, I stated this model is to reinforce your selection. The primary selection method for those who want to use the graphs is the regularity of hits displayed by the red line, ...... I also said the low->hill model is a fine detail, ...... More important is the delay behavior really if you want to dive in graphs more, this GAT here should have a very nice, concentrated in a small range, hits delay graph which is more important compared to the low->hill model. ......
Mr. AT:

According to my learning and understanding, the main feature of GAT/2.3b just is to transfer the selection of Lotto numbers to the selection of GAT(s). We would get some good results if we could find the best GAT(s). So how can we find the best GAT(s) for our lotto games should always be the key problem to all users!

According to my learning and understanding, not only the low->hill model is a primary selection method of the best GAT(s) but also it's an only selection method from your Help menu and all instructions before. In other words, I have not yet looked another or other selection method (s) here until now. But today you said: hits delay graph which is more important compared to the low->hill model. ......

Since this opinion is the newest and I have not yet found it from your all posts here by 07/07/2017,
I have to think about it carefully but still not sure why? (Sorry, about that)
Could you explain the reason further with an example?
Also, there are three photos including Overall delay hits, Summary (X hits) and Actual (X hits)
in hits delay graph. Which one is more important or main photo?

Because your new version still is No End In Sight, we have to use the only method: Low->Hill model or Hits Delay photo to search for the best GAT(s). So I think you can understand why I ask this question.

Please let me know asap any wrong understanding above. Thanks.

Best regards,
lb

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Why the Hits Delay is more important than the Low->Hill model?

Post by Paperino » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:52 am

Lottoburg, it is all about finding a GAT that looks like it will deliver more hits in the future.

So if there is a large delay (space) between each and every 3+ hit, you will likely have to wait longer for it to deliver again.

What your looking for is regularity, say a hit delay no larger than 2-4 draws for a 3-hit.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:22 am

Mr. AT:

I'm looking forward to your reply!

Paperino, Thanks for your nice response!
But I don't think you have answered my question correctly (Sorry, about that.)

Best regards,
lb

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Actually Paperino has answered it correcty. The delay graph shows the important info too from a slightly different viewpoint, the regularity we care about. The low->hill model is just a reinforcement that our initial pick is possibly even better compared to other similar GATs. Honestly, there is really nothing more to be said about this topic. There isn't any hidden secret or detail I don't share or don't want to say. You have been asking the same question over and over again, there is nothing more to say about this subject: regularity is the key point in picking GATs, supporting method to this is the low->hill model. The delay graph that illustrates the regularity clearly is the overall hit graph, you want the delays to be in the smallest range possible for the desired hit. When viewing the delay, right-click at the graph to check the desired hit only to have a clearer delay view. Finally the delay grah has been discussed in the past where the above answer will pop up

More on the delay graph
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=718&p=3202#p3186
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=727

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Think of it this way:

->A low hits delay proves that a GAT can hit multiple times in a short amount of time. Luckily, you do not have to count the draws between each winning hit for yourself, just look at the delay graph (in any way you chose).

->Being near the start of a hill means it might be ready to perform again. The rocket is ready for launch!

Ideally, you want both (Hits delay is more important).

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:30 am

lottoarchitect wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:55 pm
Actually Paperino has answered it correcty. The delay graph shows the important info too from a slightly different viewpoint, the regularity we care about. The low->hill model is just a reinforcement that our initial pick is possibly even better compared to other similar GATs. Honestly, there is really nothing more to be said about this topic. There isn't any hidden secret or detail I don't share or don't want to say. You have been asking the same question over and over again, there is nothing more to say about this subject: regularity is the key point in picking GATs, supporting method to this is the low->hill model. The delay graph that illustrates the regularity clearly is the overall hit graph, you want the delays to be in the smallest range possible for the desired hit. When viewing the delay, right-click at the graph to check the desired hit only to have a clearer delay view. Finally the delay grah has been discussed in the past where the above answer will pop up

More on the delay graph
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=718&p=3202#p3186
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=727
Mr. AT:

I'm very disappointed after reading your reply!

1) First, the many sentences (red display above) in your reply are useless or complaint;
2) The only relative reply with Delay Hits just as below:

"The delay graph that illustrates the regularity clearly is the overall hit graph, you want the delays to be in the smallest range possible for the desired hit. When viewing the delay, right-click at the graph to check the desired hit only to have a clearer delay view."

Mr. AT, my question is: Why the hits delay graph which is more important compared to the low->hill model and do hope you explain it further by using an example. But your answer above (including you recommended the past posts) still tell me what is Delay Hits graph and how can read the graphs. Why??? I'm afraid that if you have read my question carefully before you made the reply?

3) "You have been asking the same question over and over again"

Really? I remembered that this is the first time you put forward the new point: the Hits Delay is more important than the Low->Hill model and I have not yet found the similar point before by double checking all your posts here. (If not, please let me know where or give me a link) And I'm asking the question to you just the first time too. Why do you complain to me? You should explain your new point in detail or honestly tell me you can not answer the question if you have not yet ready. But your reply not only disappoints me and shocks me!

Mr. AT, please remember that I'm a serious customer and have paid your production more than two times instead of a beggar!!! OK?!

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:17 am

Why?
--->It is one way to look at long term behavior.

That's why it is more important than eyeing the end of the blue line. But remember: There is no guarantee. Run the machine up to 5 million, pick from the upper middle and go!

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 pm

Thanks for your nice answer!
It is one way to look at long term behavior.
Still not clear. Could you explain it in detail by using an example with some pictures?
Run the machine up to 5 million, pick from the upper middle and go!

I have done them following AT's instruction 10 months ago but nothing until now.

branque
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by branque » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Could anyone explain the actual delay graph? What does x axe represent and what does y axe? Examples of “good” GAT and “bad” GAT with respect to the actual delay graph. Thank you

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:17 am

Hi branque, the actual delay graph is pretty straight forward.
The horizontal axis is just an enumeration 1,2,3... (disregard the zero point). The rightmost point indicates the delay (span of draws) between the last occurrence of the "at least X hit" and its previous such "at least X hit". For example lets say we display the actual delay for at least 4 hits. Let's assume the rightmost value has a height of 10 (the vertical column - draws passed). Notice the wording below the delay graph in the parenthesis it says "current delay" eg 5. Now if you switch to the hits tab, the first occurrence of a 4+ hit will be 5 draws ago, so the 5th dot from the right will be a 4+ hit. Now, comes the graph where we said a height of 10, that means we go back from that 5th dot another 10 draws (so we are now 5 + 10 = 15 draws in the past) and we again see a 4+ hit. The same works for all the other dots of the graph. This graph gives a more detailed insight of the delays for particular hits production.