100/X RULE

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
SHR2002
Regular
Regular

100/X RULE

Post by SHR2002 » Mon May 08, 2017 6:30 am

Hi,;
as i can't remember i 'd like to ask you this: if i've chosen a gat that gives eg 10% ratio in a chosen category of succeses,that should be played for 100/10=10 times+1-2(regularity of hits);lets say,that after eg the 4th time,in the tested draws panorama,it starts to show succeses of a category,LOWER than the chosen (and,off course,after this time ,you conitinue to see this behaviour-it doesn't change !)-what do i do,do i continue to use it untill the end (in my example,10+1/2 timew),or i STOP it and i chose a new one?
sincerely,
SHR2002

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: 100/X RULE

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue May 09, 2017 10:56 am

Hi SHR2002, in an ideal world X=10% ratio means you should play the prediction proposed at exactly every 10 draws (100/X=10), provided the desired hit occurs very consistently over the time. This is ideal really, you'll never ever have such a hit behavior. However, in the meantime (between those 10 draws) you'll always have fewer hits produced, even 0 hits throughout the whole range 1-9 in-between draws. So, given the expectation to hit at every 10 draws in this super scenario, you can simply don't play any prediction till you reach that 10th draw and pick that GAT and win.
The reality is quite far from this really, so we really don't have the ability to skip the in-between draws, so if the average hit expectation is 100/X=10 for X=10%, the actual hit can occur at any time after the previous desired hit. GAT can produce the desired (or higher hit) at the exact next draw, maybe a few draws later but before the 10 draws span, maybe produce this at exactly 10 draws and it may also go way beyond that 10 draws but the bulk of the wins should be within that range of 1-10 (+1-2) draws. The obvious here is that, till the GAT produce the desired hit, all the in-between draws WILL produce lesser hits. So, right now you are at the 4th draw, you still have 6 more to reach the 100/X=10 draws span to see if this GAT will finally deliver based on its regularity. Whatever happens at the in-between draws doesn't matter really, it can be even all draws 0-hits (ok, I would worry somehow if I observe this) but the point is, we have established a waiting time to get a desired hit (100/X), this does not tell us anything on what should be expected at the in-between draws. Actually if it does show some success, this means it is closer to the actual dynamics of the game so it may actually produce the desired hit even sooner although there can't be a guarantee to that. The bottom line is, overall performance suggests 100/X draws (+1-2) of waiting time. You should give it that time to deliver, regardless of what it does in-between.

SHR2002
Regular
Regular

Re: 100/X RULE

Post by SHR2002 » Tue May 09, 2017 2:39 pm

thanks LA,understood!
i asked so, because i don't use only 1 gat but several (for the same success category),and some of them -sooner or later-have started to show less hits than the chosen,,while- at the same time,and obviously inside the "range" i should play/use them-the rest show exactly the initial chosen success !