The "Low-->Hill" Model at Blue Line

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

The "Low-->Hill" Model at Blue Line

Post by lottoburg » Tue May 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Hi, AT:
"The whole idea here is to observe the overall behavior of the blue line.

as long as your current position is at a low and you have similar observation/situation at the past draws where a low ends up to a hill at the blue line, similarly ahead of your current low position you expect to see a "hill" forming (when the actual draws come) meaning the values will be higher than your current position = more hits."

The whole idea here is GATs have cycles (hot/cold). When you are at a low it means overall the hits productions over the averaged range was low. Given we expect the cold cycle to end anytime soon, a hot cycle is to be expected = more hits. If the overall behavior of the blue line reinforces this low -> hill then, by all means, pick this GAT.

Judge is always a repetitive performance to decide how your current situation will evolve."
You have given us a smart and important strategy that just is to judge the "Low-->Hill" model at the blue line. We can pick the GAT by all means if we can judge by that the current position where is similarly to the "Low-->Hill" model. Obviously, the "Low-->Hill" model just is the Regularity of Hits as you call it.

If my understand is correct, you said all items such as "the current position", "low position", "overall behavior", "hot/cold cycle", "low-->hill",...etc in your posts just indicated that they are at blue line
instead of at red line.

But I'm often confused by the situations at some blue lines.

Example 1: GAT= 6650032/NY Take 5/RF0/Augmentative/12 #s requested out of 39/4th column(22%,8.947273)/Row 25/ Blue line averaged on 5 future draws and the next draw numbers= 5-13-20-23-26;

http://prntscr.com/fdw8sz

From the picture above, the current 5 red points= 4,1,4,0,2 and
the current blue point=(4+1+4+0+2)/5=2.2;
We can get 3 hits (5-13-20) in the box of Predicted Numbers (compare to 5-13-20-23-26 ) by using the GAT=6650032 for the next draw. So the next 5 red points will be 1,4,0,2,3 and the next blue point will be (1+4+0+2+3)/5=2 where is lower than the current position= 2.2.

Obversely, this is a good GAT. Its current red position is at a low (2) and I have found the similar situation at the past 7th draw where a low (0 & 2) ends up to a hill (4) at the red line. Based on the judge, I will expect to see a "hill" (3) forming ahead of the current red low position (2). It's truth by the picture. But the situation at the blue line just is opposite where will be low (2.2)-->valley (2) instead of low-->hill.

I'm confused with the situation at the blue line.

Example 2: GAT=67273/NY Take 5/RF0/Augmentative/10 #s requested out of 39/2nd column(70%,1.836194)/Row 24/Blue line averaged on 5 future draws and the next draw numbers= 5-13-20-23-26;

http://prntscr.com/fdnzxh

From the picture above, the current 5 red points= 4,3,0,2,1 and
the current blue point=(4+3+0+2+1)/5=2.0;
We can get 2 hits (13-23) in the box of Predicted Numbers (compare to 5-13-20-23-26 ) by using the GAT=67273 for the next draw. So the next 5 red points will be 3,0,2,1,2 and the next blue point will be (3+0+2+1+2)/5=1.6 where is lower than the current position= 2.0.

This is a good GAT. Its current red position is at a low (1) and I have found the similar situation at the past 15th-19th draws where a low (1) ends up to a hill (2) at the red line. Based on the judge, I will expect to see a "hill" (2) forming ahead of the current red low position (1). It's truth by the picture. But the situation at the blue line just is opposite where will be low (2.0)-->valley (1.6) instead of low-->hill.

I'm confused with the situation at the blue line.

Example 3: GAT=12481/NY Take 5/RF0/Augmentative/8 #s requested out of 39/4th column(8%,20.69208)/Row 18/Blue line averaged on 5 future draws and the next draw numbers= 5-13-20-23-26;

http://prntscr.com/fdnyrz

From the picture above, the current 5 red points= 4,1,1,0,0 and
the current blue point=(4+1+1+0+0)/5=1.2;
We can get 2 hits (20-23) in the box of Predicted Numbers (compare to 5-13-20-23-26 ) by using the GAT=12481 for the next draw. So the next 5 red points will be 1,1,0,0,2 and the next blue point will be (1+1+0+0+2)/5=0.8 where is lower than the current position=1.2.

This is a good GAT too. Its current red position is at a low (0) and I have found the similar situation at the past 35th-42nd draws where a low (0) ends up to a hill (1&2) at the red line. Based on the judge, I will expect to see a "hill" (2) forming ahead of the current red low position (0). It's truth by the picture. But the situation at the blue line just is opposite where will be low (1.2)-->valley (0.8) instead of low-->hill.

I'm confused with the situation at the blue line too.

We can find many situations at the blue line as above.

How can we judge and analyze those unusual situations at blue lines based on the "Low-->Hill" model?
Also, we can often get some different judges when using the different settings such 3, 5, and 10,...at blue lines. By this way, we entered often in a dilemma position.
Maybe, my observation or understand above is wrong. If so, please let me know.

Thanks for your sincere advice and nice help!!!

Best regards,
lb

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: The "Low-->Hill" Model at Blue Line

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:59 am

Both the red line and blue line show the same data from a different prespective. The blue line derives from the red line by averaging several hits indicated by the red line. The blue line shows how the hits over a range of draws move (more or fewer). The red line shows the hit production at each individual tested draw.

Now,
If my understand is correct, you said all items such as "the current position", "low position", "overall behavior", "hot/cold cycle", "low-->hill",...etc in your posts just indicated that they are at blue line instead of at red line.
Blue line <- "low position", "hot/cold cycle", "low->hill"
Red line <- "overall behavior", "hot/cold cycle", "regularity of hits"

The "low->hill" and "low position" works only for the blue line. The "overall behavior" can be seen much more clearly at the red line. If you have a GAT producing the hits 0,5,0,5,0,5,0,5,0,5,0,5 etc this will have a flat blue line but the overall behavior of the hits is quite spread jumping all around. On the other hand, another GAT producing the hits 2,3,2,3,2,3,2,3,2,3,2,3,2,3 etc will also have an almost flat blue line with approximately the same value as the previous example. So, do both GATs are equal?? I'd directy pick the first GAT obviously but the overall behavior is quite differently, something that is apparent only by inspecting the red line.

The blue line gives us the ability to smoothen out the information shown at the red line so to be more visible how the hits change overall over the test range.

Now, about the "low->hill", on all your graphs you have picked GATs that have a blue line at its middle towards high value! Where is the "low" of your current position? Your example 1, I see the bue line starting at a low of 1 and high at around 3. So, if you break this range in 3 parts (low/middle/high) I can say low is a value around 1-1.7, middle 1.7-2.4, high 2.4-3. Your current blue line value is around 2.2! That is not a low. The same is for your other graphs. So, you don't have a "low->hill" situation at any of these graphs. For the average value, when you remove a higher value and replace it with a lower value the average will become lower. On your first example again you have a hit sequence 4,1,4,0,2 you remove the first 4 and add a 3, the average will get lower obviously! The problem here is that you do not use a "low" position to begin with.

Finally this
Obversely, this is a good GAT. Its current red position is at a low (2) and I have found the similar situation at the past 7th draw where a low (0 & 2) ends up to a hill (4) at the red line.
You mess the red line with low positions. "Low->Hill" model works with the blue line only. All the above does not make sense.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: The "Low-->Hill" Model at Blue Line

Post by lottoburg » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi, AT:

I have understood my mistake that I have messed the red line with "Low-->Hill" and "Low Position" which work at the blue line only. Also, I have learned how can determine the "Low Position" at blue line quantificationally.

The red line shows the real hit position for each draw and the blue line is another perspective to red line through averaging and smoothing the red line. The red line is a static and blue line is dynamic.

Your instructions are very nice and clear, thank you Mr. AT!!! :D :D :D

However, how can I deal with the different results when selecting the different "look ahead" settings (e.g. 3,5,10 and 20,...)? For example, I got the "Low-->Hill" model from the setting= 5 but the situation is opposite at setting= 3 or 10. If so, how can I make a correct judge?

We can get some information such as "overall behavior", "hot/cold cycle", "regularity of hits" from the red line.

Could you give me some advice further that how can I get the useful references from the red line when I'm judging a "Low-->Hill" model at the blue line?

Also, how can I get the useful references from the "Hits Delay" when I'm judging a "Low-->Hill" model at the blue line?

Thanks for your great program and smart instructions!!!

Best regards,
lb