One Suggestion

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

One Suggestion

Post by lottoburg » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi, AT:

Based on your smart and important instructions, I have one suggestion for your future version of GAT Engine.

1) Could you add a new function which can show out the area of the hot/cold cycle in each GAT Table clearly according to the overall behavior of the blue and red line? If so, we can make clear about the current situations for each GAT and focus on the hot GATs quickly and easily.

To display the degree of hot/cold in GATs, could you design some different indications such as Hottest & Warm and Coldest & Cool in Function I?

To find the "Low Position" at blue line clearly, could you show out the lowest and highest values on the vertical Y-axis or cursor display by moving the mouse?

Function I displays only the area of blue and red lines about hot/cold cycle instead of lotto numbers.

2) Could you add another new function which can help us to identify the "Low-->Hill" situation of current position at blue line for each GAT? Also, you can design three degrees: Strong, Middle and Poor in the Function. If so, we can select the Strong GATs from Panorama quickly and easily by using the "Low-->Hill" Function.

Function II displays only the current position of blue line about "Low-->Hill" model instead of lotto numbers. Also, it doesn't care the specific height values of the next position but judges the tendency of "Low-->Hill" situation for next draw only.

Function II can help users to filter out those GATs with Poor "Low-->Hill" model first by doing the huge and cumbersome job in preliminary analysis. So users can focus on those GATs with Strong "Low-->Hill" model, then analyze and judge them to select the best GAT in short time.

GAT Engine (2.3b) has successfully caught the "signature" of the current draws and been able to make predictions for the next draw based on detected dynamics and inherent randomness of lottery game. It would have potentially had the ability to identify the "Low-->Hill" model on the current position at blue line.

I think that the Function II just is the graphics recognition to that "signature".

P.S.
a) The Function II works for Augmentative only;

b) Both Function I & II ought to be shown on the Panorama by using color or symbol then open the GAT Table for detail.

Through the use of more than eight months, I found that GAT Engine is indeed a high-quality software, especially its repeatability and stability that shocked me really! And it does have a good prediction compared with several popular software (e.g. GH's A+ which has a good statistics only) on the current market.

Although, I have not yet gotten a bigger bonus and my spending is still greater than the return (profit) by using GAT Engine now. But I still renewed it recently because I believe firmly that the improved GAT Engine will definitely be the best lotto system in the world!

Any wrong or problem about my suggestion above please let me know asap.

Thanks for your great job and nice help!!!

Best regards,
lb

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: One Suggestion

Post by lottoburg » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:32 am

Hi, AT:

Could you give me a reply about my Suggestion above? I'm looking forward to your instructions now.
Thanks.

Best regards,
lb

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:13 pm

Thank you for your input lottoburg. Given GAT changes quite a lot from version to version, and my aim is to simplify things, I keep a note on your ideas to consider for the "expert mode" of GAT.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:40 am

Given GAT changes quite a lot from version to version, and my aim is to simplify things,
AT, Thanks for your reply. But I'm still not sure what's your mean above. Could you explain your idea about my Suggestion which just comes from yours instructions in detail?

Best regards,
lb

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:06 am

I mean I cannot comment on your idea right now. GAT evolves under the principle of being more easy to use. When this happens, several suggestions that seem logical to have in an earlier version become obsolete or do not fit nicely. Your idea is really a fine detail of the overall design and leans towards the most expert part of GAT utilization (the expert mode as I call it). Given my aim is to simplify the overall design, I cannot comment how well this will fit in there at the moment. GAT will come with an easy-automatic mode and the expert mode at the next version. The expert mode is basically what the current GAT is with some additions/changes. The automatic mode is, well the program will do everything by itself based on the experience gained by users all these years and their own designs. Your idea will be considered along side with other ideas for the expert mode but I can't comment on it right now.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:44 am

“GAT evolves under the principle of being more easy to use. ...Given my aim is to simplify the overall design"
Mr. AT:

Thanks for your further reply!

I agree with your point fully: "Given my aim is to simplify the overall design,(make the) GAT evolves under the principle of being more easy to use." In fact, my suggestion just is based on your point (if you can read it carefully). As you know, I'm a serious lotto player, and the purchase and use of the GAT (2.3b) have been more than 9 months. In the nine months period, not only I have studied GAT's 《User Manu》and all posts about GAT (2.3b) including General Discussion (264 topics) and Suggestions-Bug Reports (61 topics) in the Forums carefully but have back-tested all of the strategies in the Forums by using some living lotto games one by one. As a result, I found that all the user guides and strategies or methods were ultimately summed up as one point: that is how accurate and easier to find the best GAT or GATs! Also, from all your responses or instructions to the users, I found eventually boil down to 1) The whole idea is to observe the overall behavior of the GATs by using the blue line/red line/hits delay line; 2) GATs have cycles (hot/cold).Given we expect the cold cycle to end anytime soon, a hot cycle is to be expected = more hits. 3) Search for the "Low->Hill" mode at the blue line. (See the quote as below ).
"The whole idea here is to observe the overall behavior of the blue line.

as long as your current position is at a low and you have similar observation/situation at the past draws where a low end up to a hill at the blue line, similarly ahead of your current low position you expect to see a "hill" forming (when the actual draws come) meaning the values will be higher than your current position = more hits."

The whole idea here is GATs have cycles (hot/cold). When you are at a low it means overall the hits productions over the averaged range was low. Given we expect the cold cycle to end anytime soon, a hot cycle is to be expected = more hits. If the overall behavior of the blue line reinforces this low -> hill then, by all means, pick this GAT.

Judge is always a repetitive performance to decide how your current situation will evolve."
Mr. AT, if you can read my suggestion carefully, you should find my suggestion just is from your advice. However, I just suggest that could you add your practical and feasible strategy into the GAT/2.3b software by using some programs. If you can do so, will achieve your aim which is to simplify the overall design, make the GAT evolves under the principle of being more easy to use.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:01 am

GAT will come with an easy-automatic mode and the expert mode at the next version. The expert mode is basically what the current GAT is with some additions/changes. The automatic mode is, well the program will do everything by itself based on the experience gained by users all these years and their own designs.
Mr. AT:

I think whether it is the automatic mode or expert mode, the first thing is to be able to work (saying a lotto System works means that we can win constantly (not each draw) and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.) And the second is to easy to use. If you think the current GAT / 2.3b is a simple automatic mode, it is definitely not an ideal model. From the user's feedback, we can find the main problem of GAT/2.3b is that users have to do the huge job artificially from the hundreds of GATs to search for the best GATs. It's not only time-consuming and extremely unscientific but the result is not ideal! Because of the deadly "bottleneck" in the GAT/2.3b, not only the current users feel miserable but also the people who want to buy the software look daunting and givinig up! (I think this is also the main reason why GAT/2.3b has not yet been loved by the market and the sales do not increase so far.)

Lets computer helps people to do the cumbersome and time-consuming task as much as possible. Is it not the purpose of using the software program? Coupled with the rapid development of computer technology, the contemporary software has had a lot of excellent high-quality features such as system identification, artificial intelligence and so on. I think it's not difficult to make your strategy (I put them into two Functions) to become some programs then add them into the new version of GAT for Mr. AT, as an excellent software expert. it should be a piece of cake. Isn't it?

Moreover, GAT/2.3b has been running for more than 10 years, it's time to be improved right now!

I do hope Mr. AT can seriously consider my suggestions above. Any question about that please let me know asap. Thank you.

Best regards,
lb

mitachoo
Casual
Casual

Post by mitachoo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:33 am

I second your comments! Just look at all the "post processing" I do (see my recent posts). Granted, I'm trying to use it for Pick 3 and it's not really built for that, but still . . . the whole reason for all my "post processing" is to avoid having to sort through and pick out the best GAT Table.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:41 am

Hi, mitachoo:

Thanks for your second! But I never play P-3 game. So, I cannot comment on your strategies about P-3.
I'm so sorry about that.

Best regards,
lb