G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: Should I continue playing this GAT? - with picture -

Post by lottoburg » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Paperino wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:07 pm
Look at this write-up from 2014, some users already had terrific results, but you still need some luck.
Thanks for your new information! I will read it for detail and learn what terrific results did the member get by using GAT/2.3b.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Just a 2-hit + wrong powerball.

A 4-hit is way overdue, but of course there is no guarantee.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:19 pm

I wouldn't call this overdue. Right now it is around at the largest delay of the other two 4+ hits in your hits history chart. There can't be a guarantee this will continue in the exact same manner and this is the reason we set a "deadline" of how far we will insist on a particular GAT. After all, we can't know if the dynamics have actually altered that much that render the GAT "cold" at this given moment, there is no way to know that. All we can do is to keep playing this based on the 100/X rule + 1-2 more draws for the variation effect. I wouldn't reject this GAT yet, it hasn't gone through its displayed 100/X range.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:35 pm

True and I'm not giving up yet.

Some earlier 4-hits are no longer visible on the left side, so the current ratio is actually lower than when I found this GAT (13 weeks ago).

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:14 pm

lottoarchitect wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:19 pm
I wouldn't call this overdue. Right now it is around at the largest delay of the other two 4+ hits in your hits history chart. There can't be a guarantee this will continue in the exact same manner and this is the reason we set a "deadline" of how far we will insist on a particular GAT. After all, we can't know if the dynamics have actually altered that much that render the GAT "cold" at this given moment, there is no way to know that. All we can do is to keep playing this based on the 100/X rule + 1-2 more draws for the variation effect. I wouldn't reject this GAT yet, it hasn't gone through its displayed 100/X range.
And here's the latest graph, special edition with hit delay included!

https://picload.org/image/rpigrlia/gathdl.jpg

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Saturday's result: 1 in 6 correct. :|

What can I say? I'm used to it.

Some perspective: As always, aside from playing this table, I picked some alternative ones, just for fun. Run Factor GATs still need some hours of calculating, but I've written down some one-offs, including some user favorite strategies.

Every setting is set up as a new lottery.

Stat.data 20/20, 5x3 numbers from 2-hit cat. combined resulted in 2 correct max.
20/20, 8x2 numbers f. 2-hit cat. combined resulted in 2 correct max.
20/20, 12 numbers, 5-hit cat. resulted in 2 correct max.
20/20 12 numbers, 4-hit cat. resulted in 2 correct max.
10/10 12 numbers, 4-hit cat. resulted in 2 correct max.

Total GATs tested: 10 ----> 3-hit or above: 0

As you can see, more than 2 hits could not be cracked this week.

There are two more traditional settings / RF tables on the way, will post results + new screenshot of the GAT this thread is dedicated to.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Ok, perhaps you should give up on this GAT table now, mostly because it stays quite low with 1 hits which isn't in par with its demostrated hit performance. Out of curiosity, what values have been used for the tested draws/stat.data parameters of this GAT? Also on your alternative GATs, do you state 20 tested draws, 20 stat.data? If so, the tested draws part is quite low.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:58 am

Quick answer: This thread's GAT was 55/15, by now all computations are done and I also have the results of some 100/20 + RF tables (same).

The other ones were just done for fun, emulating previous success stories, that's why they are lacking tested draws. All run up to a couple million (4-6m).

One thing that could be of impact is a major studio re-modeling a couple weeks ago, it is possible they changed the machine, I'm not exactly sure. There is now a 360 degree video (works in Chrome, smartphone, VR), you can clearly see the back-up / old (?) machine standing on the side next to the one for Pick7.

Again, maybe just speculating, but seems valid.

UPDATE: Last screenshot, and finally I also looked at some build-ups: Those behaved normal, some 3 and 4-hits, mirroring my real life experience. Maybe, for this game, 12 numbers are not enough for "augmentative"?

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Quick late summer update:

Finally had some success with a new GAT, 100/20, 14 numbers, 4if5 wheel, winning both 65€ + 20€ on a different draw.

It seems, with almost one year in experience, 12 numbers are not enough for this 6/49.

Which obviously means higher wheel costs, 20€ in this case, so it is hard to make a profit with a 20% 4-hit ratio and low prizes.

If anyone still visiting has an idea how to improve this, I would like to hear it. :)