Should I continue playing this GAT? - with picture -

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Should I continue playing this GAT? - with picture -

Post by Paperino » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Net profit is highly negative, true, but I would have played anyway, so no reason to be alarmed.

Since most spectacular testimonials happend back in 2012/13, I sometimes wonder if early GAT Engine releases had an advantage.
Maybe less regularity, more higher winnings?

Is there any way to try an old version? :?:

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:05 am

Net profit is highly negative, true, but I would have played anyway, so no reason to be alarmed.
I understood you. I believe firmly that you have done your best from your Hits picture of this GAT.
I think most members here have had the similar problem in using GAT/2.3b too. This is why I'm asking for Mr. AT to improve the program asap. Mr.AT has given us two smart strategies:1. Find the area of hot/cold cycle in each GAT Table; 2. Identify the "Low-->Hill" model in the blue line. (Read my "One Suggestion" for detail)
We can get a good result if Mr. AT can transfer the two functions into the new version of GAT Engine by using a software.
Since most spectacular testimonials happend back in 2012/13, I sometimes wonder if early GAT Engine releases had an advantage.
My version is 2.3b too. However, Mr. AT should give us a good answer to the question above.
Maybe less regularity, more higher winnings?
Well, I think whether less or more regularities the key problem is they should work.
Is there any way to try an old version?
Me too but only Mr. AT can answer this question.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:12 am

I think Anastasios has done his best to improve the software in his limited time. :)

But still, the early GAT Engine users were not smarter than those that came later on, they tried everything - just as I did last year: (No) RF utilization, stat.data setting 10/20, 20/20, 50/10, 100/20, extreme short-termism, build-up etc. !

Nowadays, new users are pretty educated about it, but seem to struggle more. Not expecting four 5hits in a row, maybe 1-2 extra 4hits to keep things balanced.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:51 pm

There is no difference among older versions vs the latest in the actual engine. The only addition was the X, X-1, X-2 feature which basically only reposition a few GATs lower or higher in a column perhaps by up to 2 rows tops. I also think I gave the impression that the low->hill model is a primary selection method, however I stated this model is to reinforce your selection. The primary selection method for those who want to use the graphs is the regularity of hits displayed by thered line, the graph posted by peperino both show regularity and a low->hill attitude but the primary reason for keep using it is the regularity it displays for the 4+ hit which is spread all over its test range. The case this is at a low on the blue line just reinforce the original reason this GAT was picked and we insist on that. I also said the low->hill model is a fine detail, you give too much value to it. More important is the delay behavior really if you want to dive in graphs more, this GAT here should have a very nice, concentrated in a small range, hits delay graph which is more important compared to the low->hill model. As I said, all these may become obsolete with the new version where the automatic mode will try to figure out many aspects of the overall analysis and present potentially 3-5 "optimal" outcomes instead of the typical expert mode where it shows 19*columns candidates too pick from.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:18 pm

Good read, but do not underestimate us! :D

Let's see what happens tomorrow.

A great weekend to all!

Paperino

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Just 1of6.

No win.

Screenshots and analysis tomorrow. As "Professor AT" would say: One draw means nothing.

I will probably give this GAT another 2 weeks to hit.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:19 pm

https://picload.org/image/rplwlpgw/gat803.jpg

Looks good. Next up: Wednesday's draw.

Discussion is slow, maybe even more so than usual, but posting only takes a minute and creates some reference. :D

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:33 am

Dear Mr. AT: Thanks for your smart instructions!
More important is the delay behavior really if you want to dive in graphs more, this GAT here should have a very nice, concentrated in a small range, hits delay graph which is more important compared to the low->hill model.
Why? Could you explain the reason further with an example?
There are three photos including Overall delay hits, Summary (X hits) and Actual (X hits)
in hits delay graph. Which one is more important or main photo?
...the new version where the automatic mode will try to figure out many aspects of the overall analysis and present potentially 3-5 "optimal" outcomes instead of the typical expert mode where it shows 19*columns candidates to pick from.
Could you let us know the new version in detail?
What means the "19*"?
When can we run the new version?
Thanks for your sincere reply and nice help!!!

Best regards.
lb

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:58 am

Paperino wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:19 pm
https://picload.org/image/rplwlpgw/gat803.jpg

Looks good. Next up: Wednesday's draw.

Discussion is slow, maybe even more so than usual, but posting only takes a minute and creates some reference. :D
Thanks for your nice sharing! You're right : One draw means nothing!
Time and practice should be the best test!
However, I do suggest that making backtest only may be safer and financer than playing a real money before the GAT/2.3b is improved. Doesn't it?

Best regards,
lb

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:07 pm

Lottoburg, I only play one GAT at a time (this one), and will continue for now.

I do not expect magical improvements from GAT Engine 2.4/3.0.

Look at this write-up from 2014, some users already had terrific results, but you still need some luck.