G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

About the new version of GAT Engine

Post by lottoburg » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:53 am

lottoarchitect wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:51 pm
....the new version where the automatic mode will try to figure out many aspects of the overall analysis and present potentially 3-5 "optimal" outcomes instead of the typical expert mode where it shows 19*columns candidates to pick from.
Mr. AT:

This is a great news really to all members! I can not wait to try your new version now!
Could you let us know the new version in detail?
What means the "19*"?
When can we run the new version?

Best regards.
lb

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: About the new version of GAT Engine

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:39 am

I cannot comment on the new version yet, neither when it will be ready. When I have something to announce, it will be posted here. All I can say the automatic mode will be based on the automatic engine currently working on the online service.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:12 am

lottoarchitect wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:39 am
I cannot comment on the new version yet, neither when it will be ready. When I have something to announce, it will be posted here. All I can say the automatic mode will be based on the automatic engine currently working on the online service.
Why not??? Now that you have decided to improve the GAT / 2.3b, then you should have a detailed improvement plan and schedule. Otherwise, you are deceiving the users, isn't it?

To keep using GAT / 2.3 b, you require the users to pay again every year (pay the same price with the first time). Correspondingly, you should improve and update your product in time or every year too based on the using status of the product and the user's feedback. But It is regrettable that you still charged user's money year after year and still is no any improvement year after year.

Mr. AT, Do you feel it's very comfortable?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Well, I think this has crossed the line. There is always the option, instead of complaining all the time, you can decide to stop supporting my efforts; it is almost obvious you don't like my product or the way I handle this. I do not comment yet because I don't want to be in a position I may announce something and it may not finally be in there because the experimental nature of the whole process may finally forbid some idea/approach that seems nice initially but it may be impossible to be finally addressed. If you haven't figured that out yet, we are in "unmarked territory" exploration so quite many things can be and are volative, so any commenting will be made when we are well into development of the new approaches because of that. And yes, there are running costs involved, that's why there is a subscription; this doesn't mean there should be an update every year but ensures the development and the whole project will continue to exist. I have to say I am not happy at all with your overall approach here at the forums almost since day 1, almost every post you make is judgemental in a bad manner the way I perceive it.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:19 pm

I think this has crossed the line.
Could you tell me what is your LINE? :o How can I have crossed the line?? :?:
It is almost obvious you don't like my product or the way I handle this.
It's not true. I will never pay to subscribe GAT/2.3b again If I don't like it. I will never waste my valuable time here If I don't want the GAT Engine to be better.

Also, if I think GAT Engine is never working or just a garbage, I will post my critical comments on Lottery Post, Lottery-Guy. com, Facebook, Twitter, .... to expose the truth to all lotto players because I'm a serious lotto player and hate any fraud system very much! But I didn't since I still hope and believe the GAT/2.3b will be improved soon.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:27 pm

I do not comment yet because I don't want to be in a position I may announce something and it may not finally be in there because the experimental nature of the whole process may finally forbid some idea/approach that seems nice initially but it may be impossible to be finally addressed. If you haven't figured that out yet, we are in "unmarked territory" exploration so quite many things can be and are volatile, so any commenting will be made when we are well into development of the new approaches because of that.
Mr. AT:

I don't think your explanation above is good enough. Any product development is gradual and not overnight. Only to allow the users to test the new version for finding the problems, and then improve it until the product to be perfect. GAT Engine is too, its development has been from version 1.0 to today's version 2.3b, the future will have 2.4, ... 3.0, ...... Any experimental nature of the whole process will be " in "unmarked territory" exploration so quite many things can be and are volatile." But the best way just is to allow the users to test your new version (If you have done the job) then to improve it over and over again. In fact, GAT/2.3b no any improvement has been for many years.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:51 pm

I have to say I am not happy at all with your overall approach here at the forums almost since day 1, almost every post you make is judgemental in a bad manner the way I perceive it.
Why? I think the reasons may have the following:

1) I am a serious lotto player and must completely figure out those questions which I don't understand.
What really counts in the world is conscientiousness! I'm 60 years old and have played lotto game more than 20 years. And I have ordered many lotto systems and done a serious study and inquiry to them. But no any owner complained customers except you. Even though I still do hope you tell me which questions I posted here are not true or in a bad manner. If so, I will apologize to you and improve the bad manner next.

2) Indeed, GAT/2.3b does have a lot of problems need users to figure out. In order to use 2.3b correctly, I have to make sure all problems. But your Help menu is really too poor to read. And your answers were often not clear. I have suggested that please use video or example with pictures to answer our questions, but you never care it. Later, you just directly given some links about the past posts instead of writing. Unfortunately, most of these pictures in the past posts have failed to open. I do hope that you can seriously and carefully improve 2.3b including the Help menu and the way you replied us. Also, I want to discuss these problems I inquired here with you continuously. OK?

3) I find that you only like to be praised and hate criticism, this is not conducive to the development and improvement of your product. I do hope that you can have an open mind and tolerant attitude to customers.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:33 am

I think I have had enough of this never-ending "battle" with you, you have crossed the line too far with your accusations found in most of your posts. I'll stop responding to all your posts from now on because it is simply pointless, something that became apparent since your initial posts a few months ago. You are not a person to make any discussion. No matter what or how I reply, you are never ever satisfied, do you see the pointless part here? I really don't have time for this non-sense, I tried several times with you, I didn't have a problem to guide you though your questions which I have explained several times, the same over and over again, but it looks like you are the only one who "can't get it". However, you crossed the line as you are very aggressive with really a bad manner of intentions, just read all your posts what you say and the way you ask and reply, may help you understand what you are doing and why I stop any conversation with you from now on.

just a small example from above for the pointless and the accusation:
Mr. AT:I don't think your explanation above is good enough.
Why not??? Now that you have decided to improve the GAT / 2.3b, then you should have a detailed improvement plan and schedule. Otherwise, you are deceiving the users, isn't it?
To keep using GAT / 2.3 b, you require the users to pay again every year (pay the same price with the first time). Correspondingly, you should improve and update your product in time or every year too based on the using status of the product and the user's feedback. But It is regrettable that you still charged user's money year after year and still is no any improvement year after year.
So if it doesn't fit what you want to hear, I am the bad person that tries to suck money/deceive people. Brilliant. Thank you very much. EVERY SINGLE TIME any explanation to you IS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH. You even dare to state how I should run this or what and when I should post because you assume and demand right here and right now that I have a detailed improvement plan and schedule which I must state right away because Mr. lottoburg thinks if I don't do that I deceive people!!!!!!!!!! Yeah that is not crossing the line, is it???? :roll: Are you a developer, do we develop this together and have to give me instructions? Should I forget you even attempted to comment on the sales part of GAT with quite ugly commenting? Are you my logistics personnel who should have opinion on how good or bad are the sales or how I run this? That's way beyond the line.
It's not only time-consuming and extremely unscientific but the result is not ideal! Because of the deadly "bottleneck" in the GAT/2.3b, not only the current users feel miserable but also the people who want to buy the software look daunting and givinig up! (I think this is also the main reason why GAT/2.3b has not yet been loved by the market and the sales do not increase so far.)
You'll find a lot of such ugly comments in many of your posts. I really don't need this. As I said, you have always the option to stop using my program, you are not obliged to stay here but I can't assist further, it is pointless as you can see from the tons of posts made that lead nowhere.
This is my last post/reply to Mr. lottoburg. I have had enough of this. Thank you.