G.A.T. Engine general discussion
EMFERRAZ

User Brazil

Post by EMFERRAZ » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:10 am

Good Morning !
Are there any Brazilians in this forum?
I need help to use this program!
Or another user who can help!
Please! I am novat.comprei the software for 1 month. I am sure it will be very useful. I ask anyone who can help to make use of this program. I do not know how to start the initial analysis and definition of the parameters to be used. Our intention is to use it In lottery games here in Brazil.Here in Brazil there are three main games that I want to use the program.If someone can help me I will be immensely grateful.We can even make a partnership in commission for the case of support and advice in the games that we will do . The main game is the Mega Sena. It has two weekly draws. They are 60 balls of the globe and they are drawn only 06 (06/60). Win with 04/05 and 06 hits that is the jackpot.
Regards. E- Mail to contact. <-- e-mail snipped. -->
Best regards.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Re: User Brazil

Post by Paperino » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:58 am

First set up a custom new lottery, then you will need a clean results file containing the last 200-300 draws.

If your lottery company does not offer one, you may have to do some copy n' pasting from various results sites around the web (Google) and create one yourself. Import.

For further reading, I highly suggest you take a look at the pdf-help file!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/17f0yfz9u ... a-Help.zip

josemarquesbr

Post by josemarquesbr » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:06 pm

@EMFERRAZ,

Mais um brazuca aqui, amigo. Vamos discutir estratégias para a megasena, dupla sena e quina.
QQ coisa, manda uma mensagem no privado.
Abs.
Jose Marques.

Milionária

Post by Milionária » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:01 am

Good evening, IN FERRAZ! I would like to know how to get the program! It's been a while since I signed up for the forum, but I'm only now turning my attention to the games. Can you help me?