GAT scans mins few Draws

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: GAT scans mins few Draws

Post by Rustamshah » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:07 pm

*5-hit* (not covered due to 4if5, but still) :)
What I did not do was to make a Matrix covering ... instead I simply ask to produce simple normal cover from it.. I guess had I used Matrix construction, I could have more what I got ;) Better luck next time :)

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:26 pm

@LA

I am attaching a Pic of one of my GAT ID, in the circle you will see a straight blue and red line... by the way I do see this quite often .... is there anything important about it or its simply an error in system?

https://s33.postimg.org/yv12gvj9r/GAT_Cir.jpg

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:53 pm

Hi Rustamshah, if what I see here is from build-up panorama mode, then it is normal to have such sequences, this is what this mode looks for in the GATs more or less. If you get that sequence in the augmentative or absolute, it would be quite unusual but not impossible since build-up GATs are also GATs like any other which can offer maximum hits production (augmentative) or maximum steady exact hits (absolute) besides the right-side behavior of the graph, so they could equally get proposed in those two panorama modes too. I have never experienced any sort of errors at the graphs, what they show is what is happening really. You can test this right away, export this GAT table to excel and just observe what was the actual predicted numbers for those draws. If you see anything unusual please send me a saved state to inspect it.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:53 pm

I, too, got lucky this week. Thanks to a local promotion I was able to play 16 numbers, 75% 4if5 .

Made 65 €, paid zero. Maybe Anastasios should switch to a success fee based model. ;)

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:37 pm

@Paperino

Not bad ... its a good start. I have had also few good hits where I was ended up around couple of hundreds my self, but I do believe that only GAT won't be able to help to hit a sixer in any lotto, you have to read the lotto itself and see some interesting patterns about it. Its a combination of research, GAT and pure old dumb luck ! :)

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Well, a sixer is not possible, with any software/strategy.

Five-hitters are achievable with GAT + other modern approaches, but still need a very large wheel for good coverage.

For those of us stuck with a typical 6/49, 6/45 or even 6/42 (Switzerland) game, targeting 4-hitters (plus Powerball) seems the way to go.

So, realistically, one can expect up to 300€ from 4if5 + 2-4x 3if4, depending on budget.

Everything else comes down to luck.