Artificial neural network or Learning algorithms

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Artificial neural network or Learning algorithms

Post by Rustamshah » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:02 am

Hi LA

I am asking this question here to you as I think you may have some Idea about Pattern Recognitions... Is there any system available where in which we can train either an Artificial neural network or other Machine learning system to identify a particular Pattern in Lotto History? I see in lotto history some pattern which I think could be helpful to predict the next draw numbers.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Artificial neural network or Learning algorithms

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:04 am

Unfortunately I cannot direct you somewhere.

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi LA

Alrighty then, I will try somewhere else ... I have discovered something and I am currently testing it, have already couple of wins with it, GAT helps me to narrow down the defined number range further .. I will post my results soon.

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Hi there,

In last one and half month I have used my Technique to Identify a particular pattern in the Lotto, I know we have heard this many times, formulas and new discoveries etc bla bla bla, but I think there is something which is very interesting. I am working on it to refine it further, however, in last one and half month I have won 7 times, not big wins but regular hits.

Unfortunately I did not keep the winning receipts but since I posted here last time I thought to keep them and post them so we can generate some enthusiasm about it. Here are my two slips from last week in which I won 76 Euros. Again not a big hit but for me its important to predict numbers accurately and I think I will be able to reduce the pool of numbers further down to 18 with the help of GAT, at the moment I am using 24 numbers per Draw.

https://s10.postimg.org/p3ckw0wix/January_18_Wins.jpg

By the way in last draw I won again around 50 Euros and I will post a pic of it as soon Ill get it on Mondy or Tuesday.

Good Luck ! :)

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:38 pm

Hi there

Here is my next Draw win receipt as promised .... will do it for couple of timeto prove the concept, again not a big win but better then nothing.... ;)

https://s14.postimg.org/564xq6yv5/3rd_Sat.jpg

LuckyBoy
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by LuckyBoy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:15 am

I have some interesting neural network tools designed for playing the lottery.

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:09 pm

Hi Lucky Boy

Nice to hear that, what kinda tools are these? Are you using them for playing the lotteries as well?

I am doing research on pattern recognition in lotteries and think some neural networking tools might be helpful.

Tc

LuckyBoy
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by LuckyBoy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:55 am

Hello Rustamshah, one program is a 32-bit A.I. tool (slower) and the other one is a 64-bit A.I. program. Both tools use neural networks & back propagation to work through a solution; with the proper adjustments, they can generate some very favorable results. You have to experiment with your lotto to see what works best. Both programs can import numbers from a text file. I do use the tools often. I like your approach with doing simultaneous scans. Do you use 4-different computers while doing the scans or just have 4-GAT windows running on a single computer? Also, do you try to stay within a certain range or use overlapping numbers (i.e., 1-8, 6-15, 13-20, 17-25, and etc.)?

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 am

Hi LuckyBoy

Thanks for reply, well I am actually using a 64 bit system so I think I can use that particular tool, if you let me know how to get it :)

As far as simultaneous scans are concerned, I use the same computer for all 3 or 4 scans, I have a multi-core system and I can run many at the same time, important thing to understand, although you may run many GAT simultaneously but these are all what I call Independent events and the sum or average of these all independent events are basis of my so called Hot Zone. Let me give you an example, I run 3 scans together with slightly different variables and conditions, for example, different draw history, in one I may take 50 and in other I may take 55, run factor changes as well, Idea is to differ these scans slightly from one and other but do not deviate too much.

Now all these are running interdependently and doing their jobs, once you have a good run, you can start looking for numbers, my approach is simple, I take good GAT IDs and see their results. More often I have some what similar area of numbers which are most suitable for next draw(s). Like for example, I have a group of numbers appearing as 14, 15, 16 ... This is what I call my hot zone, because if three or four independent Scans and all pointing towards a general direction then I take notice of it. You still have too look the blue line hit ratio etc for your analysis but having more data is a plus point for me.

LA talks about Lottery signature, what I am working these days is to visualize this signature in lottery history and I think I may have find something. Lotteries are different and some are more "Jittery" then others, I think that is why we often have "one offs" because of this "Jitterness" ;) and all factors which can increase in randomness of a lottery from tiny vibrations to the rotation of the world all cause this so called Jitterness. But if we can able to "see" this Signature then it will give us some clue what to expect and predict. I am pretty sure I am on something but like all claims about Lottery, they are random and you still need some luck.. I am just hoping to have more luck then a normal user I wish all here very best.

tc

КАРАТ
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by КАРАТ » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:24 pm

LuckyBoy, also it is interesting to me, how your tools are called?