GAT Strategy - Set ups

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Re: GAT Strategy - Set ups

Post by kodylotto1A » Wed May 02, 2018 2:40 am

Continued: okay Mr Greek here is what I did here in Southern California: Scan - Engine 8862 Total History, 9 Total Real..., 6 Total Statistics...,RF 3, Mode Buildup, Speedup/Other, 11/11 min/max, 3-5 category, 5 max GATs / column, 1M max to scan, result 18,10,20,13,14,34,31,2,30,28,19 put into 3003 Gail Howard Balanced Wheel which producted results: one number hit (13) and no pay outs. Looking at the scan after inputing todays winning draw numbers yesterdays GAT showed new numbers and no change in straight line 3 on the red line chart.

Interpretation please,

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed May 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Interpretation on what? Again you use too low total tested draws setting, 9 is very very low. Use 50 or 100 in there. Also RF 3 implies you have picked a specific GAT ID 3 draws ago, and you re-scan with these settings (adding each time the new draw as it comes) to pick the new prediction of the original GAT ID and right now you have already added 3 new draws since that very first time. Have you done that? Your previous replies suggest that you don't, which is wrong. If you did, what was the hit peformance of this GAT ID over the last 3 draws? (when you had RF 0, RF 1 and RF 2)? What is the % demonstrated when you initially picked that GAT? What is the defined waiting time for this GAT to deliver?

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Wed May 02, 2018 11:54 pm

Okay, changed 9 to 50 and clicked the "R", R=0 . Now will proceed. Thanks for your patience with me. I think that your work in creating GAT is very valuable. Trying to understand and use it properly. Thanks again.

SoCal

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Thu May 03, 2018 7:26 pm

I remember why I went to such small number (9-6). It was because the reading signatures from the Red Chart when larger numbers are used is impossible for me. Low moving average gives no useful angles when data points are so close together and High moving averages provide more of a straight line through the data points. Your manual goes to great length to deal the process draw by draw in the early pages of your manual. I am determined to use the GAT nothing because I paid for it (twice now) and also because it appears as unique way to isolate the number group most likely to contain all 5 winning numbers.

I continue to try and see,
SoCal

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri May 04, 2018 1:51 am

The problem with very low values in total tested draws is you hinder the ability to see how the hot/cold cycles behave in a GAT table. A very low setting will really show artificially high hit ratios - since the only GATs that will emerge there are those which performed brilliantly over that small range - however this isn't representative of the actual real performance because cold cycles are due to occur but within such a low setting you are unable to see them. I recall some users did try settings as low as 20-25 with some good success but even this is rather low I believe.
Also in the forums you'll find several approaches to try. The important is to understand the process and how each value affects the outcome.

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Fri May 04, 2018 3:50 am

Thanks for the quick response. Are the numbers on the X axis real time draw events (CA Fantasy 5 that means once every days at 6:30 PM SoCal)?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri May 04, 2018 10:12 am

The X axis represents the latest real "total tested draws". The rightmost red dot represents the last entry in your history.

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Fri May 04, 2018 6:45 pm

Interesting information. How long, how many red dots do the typical hot, cold periods cover? I have so much trouble seeing those periods when I use 50. Your answers are very helpful. I took 3 years of Koine in University and 1 year of Ionic. There are a lot of smart Greeks and seems like you are one of them.

SoCal

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri May 04, 2018 10:19 pm

It can be anything from 3-4 draws up to 10 or more. The hits don't have to be "maximum" over the whole hot range however, so within a hot range it is possible and likely to also have even 0 hits. This may seem contradicting at first glance however consider dynamics are fluctuating even if the major dynamics are captured (which is what eventually produces a hot range) thus it is possible the lesser dynamics to even manage to skew enough the overall result and the prediction accuracy (which usually produces many 1-offs). But this should be back in track based on the major dynamics captured thus within a hot range some good hits are to be expected (always judged by the 100/X rule), thus the need to also use Run Factor to go through the range.
Wherever you observe concentration of hits, this is a hot range; the opposite is a cold range. This is essentially what the blue line represents. We just try to be at an ongoing hot range so to capture the next "expected good hit". We can't really estimate the length of the hot or cold range, so we establish the 100/X rule as a waiting time to get the expected hit, or till it delivers if it comes sooner than 100/X. After the hit or the waiting time expires, we pick a new trend (a new GAT ID).

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Sat May 05, 2018 7:50 pm

When using the "predicted numbers" should they be entered in the order show on the GAT or should they be sorted smaller to larger? I did a little test a few days back and found that the results are effected by the order. Thanks.