GAT Strategy - Set ups

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

GAT Strategy - Set ups

Post by kodylotto1A » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:08 pm

I re-upped today. Please do not take what follows as a complaint. I play CA Fantasy 5. Frankly, I am lost. I can not seem to find GAT setups that suggest resonance with the numbers drawn NOR how to recognize with there is resonance. I have fished around with different set ups and confuse myself more and more. Please give me a baseline to use. Thank you in advance for your help.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: GAT Strategy - Set ups

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Hi kodylotto, I m not sure what you mean you try to find resonance or how you try to do the various runs. More advanced approaches are suited once the user has a good understanding of the system. The advice is to start simple and later try to do more advanced approaches.

http://forums.anastasios-tampakis.net/v ... 5&start=20
This is the most comprehensive and analytical getting-started guide I have posted till now. To keep it simple, just concentrate on picking a single GAT table (augmentative mode) and keep using it for future draws too using the run factor. No need to do do any sort of adjustments or fiddling with parameters (stat.data or test draws) or any advanced analysis; use the default settings. Pick a GAT that looks nice to your eyes and does produce a good hit regularly (over its whole test range as seen at its red line graph). Don't expect any picked GAT to produce the brilliant hit at the exact next draw but it should produce a good hit quite sooner than naturally expected. Most suitable req.numbers are in the range of 12-14 requested numbers which also aid in keeping the cost down when you use a wheel. So, pick a GAT that looks nice and keep using it for several draws (with Run Factor). How to do that is explained at the above link.
The above is the default and original simple usage method of GAT Engine since its inception.

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:40 pm

Thank you for responding to my post. I will take your advise and check in with you again after that. Regarding my comments about finding "resonance", I was aimed at "signature" you have mentioned.

Thanks again,

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:27 am

I followed your instructions and played 10 tickets using a 12 number GAT ID that was a straight line 3 hits over 10. Results were four 2 hits. I input the draw into the history and ran another scan were I found my old GAT ID plus a new one that was slightly better. I used the 12 numbers for that in a 12-5-3-5 Wheel with sum 70-130, OE 2-3, and consecutive 2111 and played the 10 tickets like before, this time I ended up zero hits. I am confused, if you have time please show me the error of my ways. I got all excited todays Fantasy 5 pot was $300k, have to laugh. Anyway thanks for your help.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:46 pm

I am even more confused by what you say.
I followed your instructions and played 10 tickets using a 12 number GAT ID that was a straight line 3 hits over 10. Results were four 2 hits.
Ok, so you say here you used GAT with the current latest history and picked a GAT ID to use. This resulted in 3 correct numbers in those 12 picked, do I understand "straight line 3 hits" correctly here? Ok, If I get that right, your history was complete, a new draw came out for your lottery and the wheel played resulted in one 3-hit and four 2-hits. That's very good really for a first attempt. However, what is the hit expectation for this GAT, you picked it for a reason, is it to deliver a 4-hit, a 5-hit? How many draws have you calculated to keep using this GAT based on your expectation for this GAT to deliver? Now to this,
I input the draw into the history and ran another scan were I found my old GAT ID plus a new one that was slightly better.
So you add the new draw, you have the same parameters like above (tested draws, stat.data, start point) which means you are now at Run Factor = 1. You perform the scan and you pick the new numbers proposed by your original GAT ID if I understand this correctly, correct? Disregard the wheel at this moment, so you say you had 0-hits performance 0 correct in those 12 picked? Even so, we get back to the initial question above

"However, what is the hit expectation for this GAT, you picked it for a reason, is it to deliver a 4-hit, a 5-hit? How many draws have you calculated to keep using this GAT based on your expectation?"

For example, if your waiting time is 10 draws, you are now at attempt #2 with the same GAT ID, you haven't given the time to this GAT to deliver, I assume you expect something more than a 3 hit. Basically you don't give me any information besides the hits to assist you further.
The main question you have to answer is "how long will I keep using that GAT ID".

The steps to follow for the basic and original GAT Engine usage are:

Step 1: Have your latest history, click R at the options to reset RF to 0 (means perform a new scan to pick a GAT ID) and record down all the major options (tested draws, stat.data, start point) and perform a scan for as long as you want to wait for predictions. Most users scan up to a couple of million GATs.

Step 2: inspect the GAT IDs shown and pick one based on its statistics and the expected hit performance, also judged by the GAT's regularity of hits production for your desired hit excpectation. This also means you have to decide on how long you'll keep using this GAT ID in the future draws (the 100/X rule). Use the numbers proposed by that GAT ID.

Step 3: when each new draw comes, add it to the history. Inspect the option parameters are the same to Step 1 (RF will increase +1 for each new added draw since step 2), have your picked GAT ID to the "GATs to retain" box and perform a scan to pick the NEW prediction of your original GAT ID of step 2. Use the new picked numbers. If for whatever reason your GAT isn't shown at the panorama, access it by clicking on the GAT ID number at the left of the slider on top when you view the details of a GAT table.

Step 4: Repeat Step 3 till the GAT delivers your expected hit or you gone beyond the waiting time frame decided at step 2 (typically the 100/X rule). If it is time to stop using that GAT ID (either delivered the hit or gone beyond the waiting time), go to step 1 and start a new scan to pick a new GAT ID.

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Thank you for the quick response. Also thank you for your patience.

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:14 pm

Back Again.

It is difficult to explain myself, but what follows is my best effort. I have purchased your GAT and WG, I also purchased Winslips and ChangeRulesNow from Stefan.

I have learned that the performance of wheels of any kind depends on the numbers. Including the amount of numbers, the order of the numbers, and whether the body of numbers contain the numbers that make up the Winning Draw.

The narrative in the world of wheels talks more about the statistical results of the wheel, leaving the numbers to be wheeled with filter treatments.

GAT produces numbers to be wheeled that are not drawn from thin air, but rather from the math machine you created (GAT). The GAT uses draw history current with the latest 5 numbers drawn [remember I play CA Fantasy Five].

I have experimented with GATs built from Total Real of 10, Total Statistical of 30, multiple scans using R0-R5, Augmentative Mode Only, 21 min-max, 3-5 Hit Cats, 10 Max Columns, 2M Max Scan, Compare Numbers and GATs to Retain per your GAT Manual.

I labored through your manual on the 1-14 scan process trying to count out the actual days (drawings). To be honest, the idea was to understand if the process had a window that can be used before the next drawing to generate Predicted Numbers that are most likely to contain all of the numbers of the next draw. Ultimately, the group of numbers becomes input to a 21 number Balanced Wheel 37 output wheel.

(Finding the elusive "Signature"). I look for the previous winning draw numbers to all be contained in the 21, flat red line through 3 or 4 Hits on the graph, only use category with 100% 3 or 4, etc. Then use the predicted numbers (21) to feed the 21 number (53221) 37 line wheel. The results show 1-3 each 3 number group, 10+ 2 number winners in the new draw.

The cash money payout is okay, but not usually enough to cover the $37 Wheel Cost. You speak of using 12-14, I can not get an easy to see Red Line. 21 seems to give best GAT reads.

Finally, my question: Your process hints that your GAT process can look ahead even if it is a carry over effect. I still do not have draw numbers for tomorrow to predict outcome. Using the last winning draw is what I have been using.

Can you give me some guidance, please?

Long
SoCal

I mean no offense to WG. The simple fill-in-the-blank wheels (all kinds) is easier for me.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi kodylotto1A, I try to understand what you do over there but I am at a loss.

First this,
The narrative in the world of wheels talks more about the statistical results of the wheel, leaving the numbers to be wheeled with filter treatments.
Please elaborate on the "filter treatments". Each wheel of course has statistical properties. If the condition(s) of the wheel are met, then you get what those statistical properties indicate. However, what do you mean by "numbers to be wheeled with filter treatments"?
I have experimented with GATs built from Total Real of 10, Total Statistical of 30, multiple scans using R0-R5, Augmentative Mode Only, 21 min-max, 3-5 Hit Cats, 10 Max Columns, 2M Max Scan, Compare Numbers and GATs to Retain per your GAT Manual.
At first read I gather you use "total tested draws" = 10??? That is a very very low value to use there. What is R0-R5? If you mean Run Factor, please explain how you use this in multiple scans. "Compare numbers": please explain how did you use this function in your picking procedure. I have the feeling you have mixed and messed up everything here.
I labored through your manual on the 1-14 scan process trying to count out the actual days (drawings).
??? What process is that? Where in the manual is stated a 1-14 scan process?? Count actual draws? I've lost you here honestly. Please explain what you do here.
I look for the previous winning draw numbers to all be contained in the 21, flat red line through 3 or 4 Hits on the graph, only use category with 100% 3 or 4, etc. Then use the predicted numbers (21) to feed the 21 number (53221) 37 line wheel. The results show 1-3 each 3 number group, 10+ 2 number winners in the new draw.
So, this is a process you devised yourself. Ok. I have to ask however, why do you want all the latest drawn numbers to be among those 21 picked? Still, if you rely for the prediction on "total tested draws" = 10 as I understood it above, this is bad.
You speak of using 12-14, I can not get an easy to see Red Line. 21 seems to give best GAT reads.
GAT has shown its best prediction ability in the range of 12-14 or so picked numbers. Beyond 18 picked the number pool becomes quite large to be meaningful in a wheel, at least for regular single-person's play. As you say, you play $37 for a 21 number wheel. I feel you play a lot here and surely the wheel used will be quite loose on the wins production. Try to concentrate on smaller wheels both in cost and numbers needed.
Your process hints that your GAT process can look ahead even if it is a carry over effect.
Please explain this. The only thing that possibly comes close to this statement is the "temporal effectiveness" discussed in the past. Is this what you indicate here? However, nowhere in the forums hinted that "temporal effectiveness" is the way to go. You may get something out of it but it is not officially supported. If you mean something else, please elaborate; however I can't see what is "hinted" or what you imply here.
I mean no offense to WG. The simple fill-in-the-blank wheels (all kinds) is easier for me.
If you learn how to use WG which is equally simple, it can generate rewarding wheels not possible with the static "fill-in-the-blank" available. Even the "fill-in-the-blank" wheels constructed in WG is as simple as "select the wheel parameters, select your numbers and click optimize. Add blocks till reach 100% cover. Done". I can't see how this is complicated but anyway, if the simple static "fill-in-the-blank" wheels suits you, there is no problem. Advanced wheeling is WG's endeavor anyway, to allow properties which can gain more compared to the original "fill-in-the-blank" wheels.

Please start simple, I have the feeling you have messed up the whole process.

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:14 pm

I want to use your GAT output of predicted numbers to feed the "number portion" of a Balanced Wheel, thinking that your numbers are more likely to contain the winning numbers. Hang-up is that your predicted numbers are based on the previous winning draw (input to GAT history). It is clear that you claim there is a carryover effect of a "good" GAT to the undrawn results of the new game, as you recommend continued use of a good GAT.

For example, a GAT with good hits promises to produce good hits on the next draw. I am testing to see if the GAT I run with a Run Factor increased by one prior to the input of a new draw will give me a good hit group for tomorrows draw, even thought I do not have the results of that draw (in the history). Thinking that your promise of "signature" carryover will work better that a field of numbers only selected by filters.

Make sense?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:51 pm

It doesn't work like that. The closest resemblance to "carry over" is the build-up mode which is an one-off attempt only for the next draw because of the way those GATs are gathered - in this case you clearly see the carry over effect at the red graph where you see a sustained steady hits production - but it is more volatile compared to the general idea of 100/X presented by augmentative. Search for build-up for more info.

In augmentative mode things are somehow different. A partially good signature detected does not mean the very next draw will also be a good hitter; the principle here is the waiting span we expect to get that good hitter, what we call the 100/X rule - All the GATs in the augmentative mode are competitive GATs to pick and are the best to what they produce; whichever one you pick however you have to use it for at least 100/X draws or till it hits good (if it hits sooner); it doesn't mean it will produce the good next hit at the exact next draw but its overall "hit behavior" is expected within that 100/X span which typically is much better than naturally expected which is the whole point of augmentative mode. Within that span, a partially good signature may not produce a good hit despite the dynamics detected, as these are really "controlled" only by the way the commission performs its draws. However, sooner than later the "qualities" detected by that signature are expected to emerge again which will produce the good hit as demonstrated, unless if the conditions drastically alter in which case the GAT enters a cold cycle. Still, you may also observe some long sustained hits even in augmentative GATs throughout the red graph. It just doesn't happen that often in that mode because we look for other properties in this case.
Finally the carry over effect is observable in many GATs although not so pronounced because it reflects in lower hits production; it is not uncommon to have sustained e.g. 1-2 hits for a lengthy period of time, which again is quite above the odds as a result.
I want to use your GAT output of predicted numbers to feed the "number portion" of a Balanced Wheel, thinking that your numbers are more likely to contain the winning numbers.
That's the whole point of GAT.
Hang-up is that your predicted numbers are based on the previous winning draw (input to GAT history).
The latest draw contains information guiding the engine to re-adjust the dynamics as the engine sees fit.
It is clear that you claim there is a carryover effect of a "good" GAT to the undrawn results of the new game, as you recommend continued use of a good GAT.
Explained at the beginning of this post.
For example, a GAT with good hits promises to produce good hits on the next draw.
More close is the build-up to this but it is more volatile. Augmentative is more steady to its promise based on the 100/X rule, using the Run Factor.
I am testing to see if the GAT I run with a Run Factor increased by one prior to the input of a new draw will give me a good hit group for tomorrows draw, even thought I do not have the results of that draw (in the history).
Run Factor requires the latest history draws to be added too. Run Factor is equivalent to "how many new history draws have been added to the history since the initial run you picked your GAT ID where RF=0". So, if you increase Run Factor without adding the latest new draw, it doesn't make sense for the process.
Thinking that your promise of "signature" carryover will work better that a field of numbers only selected by filters.
I can't understand what you mean here.