GAT Strategy - Set ups

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: GAT Strategy - Set ups

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun May 20, 2018 11:18 am

You can try to make a video if you want, at least theoretically just for the fun part of it. I'm sure you'll find out it is not as easy as it sounds, to figure out what to show on each part of the video and how to present it. I just feel however, no matter what you show in there, right below the video will popup questions on usage/explanations etc, so we'd be back where we started as the video obviously didn't address this even if this was its purpose. Too much trouble for no real benefit as I see it.
As I said, I can understand a video that demonstrates the various parts of the program as a quick-started guide which even that I believe can be addressed with a few pictures which is really what the help manual is about. Real usage however, besides the simplest approach is a no-go for video because if it was as simple as "click this and that", no discussion would be necessary. Finally, any video if it meant to be created, should come after the conclusion of any updates. So, in anticipation of the new releases, it makes absolutely no sense to invest any time in any video. And recall I also do video production so I know what it takes!

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sun May 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Yeah, I'm sure there will be more questions, especially with a quick video made on the fly. It can be done in about 10 minutes (no voiceover): Basic setup, scan and RF. In fact, I've done one already, came out OK. Maybe I'll do another one before going public.

About those other "advanced" strategies, do you think they are viable? Most seem like voodoo and one-offs to me.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon May 21, 2018 10:08 am

About those other "advanced" strategies, do you think they are viable? Most seem like voodoo and one-offs to me.
All approaches are aftermath over the original information which is the outcome of a single GAT Table. For example, mixing GATs to pick the most occurring numbers has merit only if most of the proposed GATs are destined to produce a partially good hit at the exact next draw and when this happens, mixing GATs allows picking all the winning numbers even if none of the proposed GATs carry all the winning numbers - which is a very powerful outcome on its own. The concept here is "partial power combined produces a strong outcome" and works at both ends (picking the most occurring numbers or the ablation method mentioned here at the forums to eliminate the least proposed number). Automatic mode examines this approach in depth and I have seen some good results based on that approach. Still the core logic of GAT usage is to pick a GAT and keep using it for a specific time span as we can't know the exact draw this good hit will emerge based on the signature detected but nevertheless the waiting time is quite less than naturally expected. The only panorama mode that specifically targets the next draw - by deviation of the normal usage which renders it more volatile - is the buildup mode because of the way those GATs are gathered. If we are meant to mix GATs, typically this buildup mode is expected to provide some edge. I wouldn't call any approach voodoo or the likes, it depends what we use to implement it.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Wed May 23, 2018 6:29 am

The usage is pretty pretty simple: "pick a GAT table and keep using it with Run Factor". The program's usage can be as simple as that and the original utilization is in fact that simple sentence. I believe it is the simplest program possible to generate numbers under that sense, no need to check everything, pick ANY GAT shown and keep using it using Run Factor. No statistics, no messing around with anything.
You have used 4 “simple or simplest” to explain the usage of GAT Engine above. I agree with you if you mean the operation of buttons (click this and that) in GAT and you don’t need really to make a video for that too. But how can use GAT Engine correctly and smartly to get some valuable hits is not easy and simple as you say: “pick a GAT table and keep using it with Run Factor”.

In general, there are 4 “simple” steps in the usage of playing GAT Engine: Running the first scan, Searching some “best” GATs, Selecting some “lotto” #s economically and Wheeling these #s as tight as possible, then repeating the 4 “simple” steps for 100/X times (3-10) with RF. In fact, each step above contains time-consuming and laborious manual observing, judgment and screening. But quiet often the results are nothing even though I have done my best by using the usage which includes your instructions and other members’ strategies here. And frankly, I have not yet gotten a real profit since I purchased GAT 2.3b in Sept. 2016.

In spite of the fact, I still think the reason comes from my usage which is not correct enough. So I do hope you can make a video for the usage from A to Z step by step by using any living lotto game as an example. The reasons are as below:

1) As a designer, you are most familiar with your own product than others;

2) You should understand the correct and smart usage to GAT Engine since you have tested and used the program so many times from its born, Especially, the rich experiences come from your daily job in the GOL;

3) Take your most familiar or any living lotto game as an example. In fact, the video just a recording of your daily job by using your cellphone or VCR, then attach voice and text narration. This is pretty simple really:

4) In fact, making a video for your own product is a once and for all work. Not only it is a great Video Menu for newcomers to get a quick-started but also provides many effective strategies for all users to increase the chance of winning. Especially, users can clearly learn how can select some better performing GATs and numbers with hope of win through watching the continual and dynamic process of a living lotto game. Still, you don't have to write so much puzzling texts to reply users again and again in the future. Are these above-mentioned advantages not the great benefits to both of the owner and customers? Obviously, it cannot display the dynamic issues in real-time and comprehensive by using some stationary pictures;

5)I don’t believe that making a video for your own product is difficult and trouble to a designer of the most powerful lotto numbers prediction Engine in the world, do I?

6)Of course, you can set permission in the video for paid users only.

However, I’m afraid you don’t have enough time to do the video now since the release of 3.0. If so, how about doing it after published 3.0?

Finally, don’t worry about that! There is no malicious complaint and no knowledge infringement but want to get win by using GAT Engine only.

Best regards,

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Re: GAT Strategy - Set up

Post by Paperino » Wed May 23, 2018 11:57 am

My video is almost ready. Some issues remain, but I don't have the time right now. I will post a link this weekend, an improved version can be added to Youtube later.

Lottoburg: Do you save your GAT IDs to the list? Otherwise RF is of no benefit to the player. Maybe you are not asking for enough numbers, on my 6/49, 12-numbers is hardly enough, I now settled on 14. Took some time to figure this out.

Anyway, everybody has to keep their expectations in check. I know, easier said than done.

One of the rejection filter guys I keep track of had another 5-hit, playing just 6 blocks on his ticket. I don‘t know how he does it, actually I do, but in the end, there is still luck involved. Six different lines can‘t possibly contain all "good" combinations. Already 30.000 have been drawn in the past decades.

GAT is similar. There is potential for a truly great hit, but it does not have to happen in, say, 10 weeks. Still better results than random, though.

Stay positive.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Wed May 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Lottoburg: Do you save your GAT IDs to the list? Otherwise RF is of no benefit to the player. Maybe you are not asking for enough numbers, on my 6/49, 12-numbers is hardly enough, I now settled on 14. Took some time to figure this out.
Yes, I saved always my better performing GATs into the "Retain GAT IDs" box and kept to use them for 100/X times with RF. This is a basic operation. I find the GATs’ performance will deteriorate when RF>10, so I kept to use them from 3-10 times, then re-select the GATs for new draws. In the current time, I just play my 5/39 game, 12-15 #s since the Pick-5’s odds lower than Pick-6.
One of the rejection filter guys I keep track of had another 5-hit, playing just 6 blocks on his ticket. I don‘t know how he does it, actually I do, but in the end, there is still luck involved. Six different lines can‘t possibly contain all "good" combinations. Already 30.000 have been drawn in the past decades.
Whom do you track out here? Could you give me a link or e-mail it to me by a PM?
GAT is similar. There is potential for a truly great hit, but it does not have to happen in, say, 10 weeks. Still better results than random, though.
I see but you have to consider your budget when you’re playing your lotto for 10 weeks.It’s fine if you can get a real profit (Prize-Bet>0).
Did you get some truly great hits by GAT 2.3b?

Best regards,

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Thu May 24, 2018 11:46 am

My biggest win was about 200 €, plus some "4if5" hits (60-80 €). Promotions and discount codes helped a lot.

By the way - Just read the news this morning, someone won the jackpot around here, 11 million. How much did he pay? 8.75€. Likely just quick-tips.

As a general rule, a 50% payback rate is achievable, but staying in profit is hard. For extra safety, hit ratios below 30% should be avoided.

The other stuff, I send you a PM. But beware, it is easier to wait for a good GAT to hit. ;)

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu May 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Hi, Paperino:

I got it, thanks for your nice sharing! :)

I will digest it then tell you my opinion about his strategy.

The big problem just to me is how can find some better performing GATs.
Do hope I can learn some thing from your smart Video next.

Best regards,
lb

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Thu May 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Thanks again.

Video is in the new thread.

But you did win at least some smaller prizes, didn't you?

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu May 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Yes, I did but have not yet gotten a real profit till now. :oops: