GAT Strategy - Set ups

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Re: GAT Strategy - Set ups

Post by kodylotto1A » Fri May 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Thanks for your advice. I just can not grasp how your system works. I understand you want to protect it. The end result for me is vagueness which I can not find a place to grab on to it. No complaint here, just wanted to explain myself a little bit.

Thanks again,
SoCal

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat May 19, 2018 1:05 am

There isn't any secret hidden which I don't tell. Even knowing all the inner workings it wouldn't help somehow to improve selection. At the end of the day, we would end up to the information already shown to pick from. In fact you try to "see" a signature when you can't really see it, if it was possible to visualize a signature, I would have that already displayed.
The concept is really simple here: a signature, when the dynamics do not alter drastically from draw to draw produce more hits over a given range which is typically a range from 3 up to 10 draws, sometimes even more. So, when there is concentration of hits over that range, this imply a partial "steady" signature has been detected, that results in that increase of hits. So, we really rely on the ability of a GAT to use that signature and predict for the forthcoming draws. Beyond 10 or so draws, it is rare to have a signature keep up, thus the recommendation to not use GATs demonstrating lower than 10% hit performance more or less. The idea of Run Factor is exactly that, to be able and continue the dynamics demonstrated by a detected signature. If the dynamics continue in the "described manner", over the course of the next few draws at least one good hit is expected to show up, typically more based on the "strength and steady" dynamics detected, if they don't fluctuate that much. As we said, the hits can occur at any time, it can be at the next exact draw, maybe 3-4 draws later or at the 100/X limit or even beyond that but the bulk of the hits should generally occur within that 100/X span. However, we can't "pin-point" the exact draw the hit will occur, we have only an average estimation of a range. We don't go beyond that 100/X span simply because we don't have the ability to verify if a signature keeps up, so we have to draw a line on when to stop insisting on a particular GAT. For the exact same reason, it may not be so important on which particular GAT you may pick among those shown. The prοmise is, if it is used for 100/X draws, a hit is expected within that range. Unfortunately that promise cannot be guaranteed as we deal with a chaotic system so there can't be a guarantee the dynamics will continue in the same manner, so we try to be short in the usage of those dynamics. Inspecting the graphs can give some more insight, especially the case a particular GAT has gone cold. That's why we insist on regularity of hits production when we pick a GAT, to observe a graph that produces a good hit all over its test range. Don't try to look for finer detail in the graphs, you'll not be able to distinguish things. Observe only for the regular hit production and use Run Factor. The advantage of GAT in all these is the ability to detect very complex dynamics which typically result in boosted hits production, more hits more often in a nutshell. Depending on the game and the way they do the draws, some games have more apparent extraction of dynamics and in these games even more hits emerge because their dynamics remain more "steady" and sometimes for longer.

At least you can verify GAT can actually predict by setting up artificial games which have an obvious next outcome
e.g. make a draw game like a 2/20 or whatever
1-10
2-11
3-12
10-19
11-20
12-19
13-18
which bounces at 1 and 20 limit and you obviously know the next draw to come. Set the stat.data to a value greater than the maximum cycle of repetition and run GAT. You'll probably see GAT picking in almost all GATs the correct solution. What happens here is, the dynamics detected are very strong (and obvious), GAT finds them and uses them. By the way, the above example is also proof of concept and also a verification GAT is not a Random Number Generator. Obviously lottery draws do not behave that clearly but short dynamics are in there to be detected - what we try to do here and the reason GAT exists - quite more complex and in order to be able and establish somehow those dynamics more precisely up to the point possible, more and more GATs have to be scanned. However, it is impossible to pick an "absolute winner" signature simply because the system analyzed is chaotic in nature compared to the obvious pattern in the above example. On hint here: don't be surprised if you see GAT also pick some other solutions besides the obvious! If you look hard in the data, you may identify why these are also an accepted outcome! Its all a matter of dynamics.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sat May 19, 2018 3:21 pm

Someone should really make a video and put it on Youtube.

I think this would a perfect way to clear up any initial confusion.

I even spoke to the programmer of another prediction software and he didn't understand GAT. :shock:

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bluemoon » Sat May 19, 2018 5:48 pm

Paperino wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:21 pm
Someone should really make a video and put it on Youtube.

I think this would a perfect way to clear up any initial confusion. :shock:
Great idea!!!

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Sat May 19, 2018 8:17 pm

Do you use Greek to English translation software to create your response? I locked in on your words " I would have that already displayed." the signature. Here is a sticking point for me, I do not know it when I see or to your point do not see it. The scan of current CA Fantasy 5 data with the winning numbers used as "compare to numbers" and several past strong GAT ID's yields several 14 numbers sets with 5 Numbers in darkest green. I figured that those GAT IDs were signature bearing, even though they were way down the first to last order. I used the predicted numbers, which contained 5 dark green to feed the Abbreviated Wheel - 3 if 5 of 14 10 Dollar. I had not one hit on Friday night draw.

Hope I am not driving you crazy, thanks for your help.

SoCal

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Hi, Paperino:

I agree with you!

A suitable video is much better than a lot of difficult terms and boring text description.

The video commentary is a very clear and vivid expression. it's not only easy to be understood but convenient. It is now commonly used in the explanation for the use of various products.

The most qualifies author of the Video should be the designer himself, isn't it?

Best regards,
lb

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat May 19, 2018 10:37 pm

kodylotto1A wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:17 pm
Do you use Greek to English translation software to create your response? I locked in on your words " I would have that already displayed." the signature. Here is a sticking point for me, I do not know it when I see or to your point do not see it.
You can't see a signature, it is impossible to even describe how a signature looks like, even more to display it to the user. In fact you shouldn't care at all about this, what you care about is how to use the program. The usage is pretty pretty simple: "pick a GAT table and keep using it with Run Factor". The program's usage can be as simple as that and the original utilization is in fact that simple sentence. I believe it is the simplest program possible to generate numbers under that sense, no need to check everything, pick ANY GAT shown and keep using it using Run Factor. No statistics, no messing around with anything. All the discussion at the forums is mostly about making somehow better selections if possible but at the bottom it is as simple as "pick ANY GAT and keep using it in the forthcoming draws". If I was to make a video, this is literally what it would show, so even if you say it is a great idea, there is nothing really to show.
Now about the signature, what you can see is the effects of that signature as explained which is the concentration of hits over a range or the lack of hits production (the cold period). No, you can't see the signature if this what you thought. Perhaps you misunderstood what I tried to explain at the previous post. The whole discussion is the theoretical design of GAT Engine. Even if you know everything about its inner workings (the signature generation) or nothing about that, this does not change the slightest about the program's utilization, which is to its bare bone : "pick a GAT table and keep using it with Run Factor". I have described this sentence in more detail at the previous posts, the steps 1-3.

A suitable video is much better than a lot of difficult terms and boring text description.
I tried to explain the theoretical background and how this translates to program's usage based on that discussion. I see such discussion perplexes some users, so better to stick only to the utilization part - so forget about signatures if the theoretical concept confuses you that much; you don't even need to know about signatures to use the program; it is just the theoretical foundation GAT is based on. Again program's usage is this : "pick a GAT table and keep using it with Run Factor". You don't need something more to actually use this program. I believe this is not complex neither boring. No point to make a video that displays a text which says "pick a GAT table and keep using it with Run Factor". A video is not so great idea simply because there is nothing to show that benefits from a video.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sat May 19, 2018 10:58 pm

lottoarchitect wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 10:37 pm
A video is not so great idea simply because there is nothing to show that benefits from a video.
In theory you are right, but not everybody is as technical. I think common misunderstandings are:

1) Users asking for less than 12-14 numbers.
2) People don't know how to use Run Factor (clicking on options + accept after updating draw history).
3) Trying to win the jackpot with 10-12$.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun May 20, 2018 2:02 am

We literally talk about usage described in a few lines of text. Even Run Factor utilization is no more than 3 lines of text. Do we really need a video that shows the mouse pointer clicking the R button and making sure the basic three parameters are the same for the Run Factor utilization, which is all about it?

Instructions on how to use GAT with Run Factor in its original concept - complete and detailed GUIDE:
0) Setup your lottery and import enough history draws. Minimum 140 draws required for the default parameters.

1) For a new scan, open your lottery, go to the options, set your main parameters (field, total tested draws, stat.data) to your liking (or leave them to the default) and press the R button. Press the R button to adjust the Start Point parameter; this action means "we perform a new scan". If you have decided on how many numbers you want to pick, set it at the options "min/max requested numbers" to speedup the process, otherwise leave it to the default 0-0. We should write down the major parameters (total tested draws, stat.data and start point). Also observe Run Factor (RF) at the top right of the program now becomes 0 after you press accept, which means we want to perform a new scan to pick a GAT to use.

2) Decide how much time you want to wait for predictions. A few millions scanned GATs should be the target if there is sufficient time. Typically a scan would take a few hours. Perform a scan and pick a GAT. Picking a GAT table means you adjust the requested numbers you want using the +- buttons at the panorama to observe the best GATs detected for the requested numbers. For newcomers, stick with "augmentative" mode at the panorama. Let the engine run typically up to a couple of millions, more if you have the time, less if not. Just keep in mind, the next time you run the engine a similar waiting time will be needed for step 3. You display a particular GAT ID by double-clicking at its number at the panorama. There are two pick methods here:
2a) double-click randomly on any ID number shown in the middle column to display the detail information of this ID. The detail will be shown at the "GAT Table" tab next to the panorama tab. Also write down this ID. Use this ID's proposed numbers shown at the "Predicted numbers" panel.
2b) Inspect GAT IDs by double clicking at the numbers at the panorama (or right-click at the panorama for some handy operations). This will display all the available detail of the particular ID. This includes hitting charts, hit statistics, the actual predicted numbers and relevant information. Inspecting the red line can possibly give some clues considering if this GAT ID table is better compared to another inspected earlier. The basic principle is to observe is a desired hit occurs all over the test range (the red line). If we experience a good hit every so often throughout the whole test range, we are good to go. We make our mind on which GAT ID to use and finally we pick and use its proposed numbers.

3) When a new draw comes, we add it to the history. When we are ready to pick new numbers for the forthcoming draw, we go to the options, we make sure the major parameters (total tested draws, stat.data and start point) are the same to step 1. We also add the GAT ID picked at step 2 above to the "Retain GAT IDs" box to protect it from getting discarded. We click accept and perform a scan till we reach the GAT ID. If the ID does not appear at the panorama so to double-click on it - as it may has been dropped out of the panorama - we can jump to the desired ID by clicking at the ID number next to the slider bar under the "GAT Table" tab. The "Retain GAT IDs" box ensures our GAT ID will be accessible. Again we pick and use our GAT IDs proposed numbers.

4) We keep using our GAT ID for as long as we want and to do so, we perform step 3. Don't insist on the same GAT ID if we have added more than 10 new draws at step 3 (when we request 12-14 numbers, increase this limit when requesting fewer than 12, reduce to 5-7 new draws when requesting more than 14 numbers) if it doesn't deliver a good hit. If we want to pick a new GAT ID, we start over from step 1.
Instructions on how to use GAT with Run Factor in its original concept - GUIDE in a nutshell, without any unnecessary detail if the above text is long and boring:
0) Setup your lottery and import enough history draws. Minimum 140 draws required for the default parameters.

1) Open your lottery. Options -> click "default", press R. write down "total tested draws, stat.data and start point". Click accept.

2) Decide how much time you want to wait for predictions. A few millions scanned GATs should be the target if there is sufficient time. Typically a scan would take a few hours.

3) Start the scan and when the decided time is over:
a) Adjust your requested numbers using the +- buttons at the top of the panorama - make sure you display "augmentative".
b) double-click randomly on any ID number shown in the middle column to display the detail information of this ID. The detail will be shown at the "GAT Table" tab next to the panorama tab. Also write down this ID. Use this ID's proposed numbers shown at the "Predicted numbers" panel.

4) Add each new history draw to your lottery history as it comes. When we are ready to pick new numbers for the forthcoming draw, make sure at the options the major parameters "total tested draws, stat.data and start point" are the same to step 1 and also add at the "GAT IDs to retain" box the ID written down at step 3 above. Click accept and start the scan. Wait till we reach the desired ID. Open the "GAT Table" tab and click the ID number at the left of the slide bar; enter the ID to jump to that GAT table. Use this ID's proposed numbers shown at the "Predicted numbers" panel.

5) Perform step 4 up to 10 added draws or till it hits something good, whichever comes first. Then start over from step 1.
New-comers should use the shorter version above. As they get used to the system, they can try to understand the longer version which introduces some more detail. As they get proficient and understand the system even better, they can dive in more detail and concepts like the 100/X guideline, graphs, mixing GATs etc which is what we really discuss at the forums so to possibly try to get even better outcome. If they feel overwhelmed by the complexity, the short utilization version is always available; I don't expect everybody to be able to understand and utilize GAT to its full complexity and really no video can explain such finer details. Only forum discussion can address this. For such users the short version is sufficient which I think it is as simple as it gets. For those users I also develop the automatic mode of GAT which literally will be just pressing a button.

The only use a video could have here is just to visually show each part of the program for a quick get-started and some brief text explanation of what it shows but this is basically all about it. Most of the video would be the text shown above - not much point in doing that. I have thought about making such a video but I haven't done that because I really don't see a video helping that much, thus I don't consider it crucial.

So, for these
1) Users asking for less than 12-14 numbers.
Do we need a video to show how to click the +- buttons at the panorama?
2) People don't know how to use Run Factor (clicking on options + accept after updating draw history).
Run Factor utilization is no more than 3 lines of text as demonstrated above. For completeness I present the complete guide in 15 lines or so.
3) Trying to win the jackpot with 10-12$.
?? What can be possibly shown in a video to address this?

At the end of the day, given GAT can be used from a very simple approach to quite more complex, people will ask at the forums more detail as they naturally will want to get the most out of it. So we end back at forum discussion, no video can cover up for this as such discussions can't get visualized in a video. It is not about showing how to "click this and that", it is about understanding concepts mentally.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sun May 20, 2018 10:36 am

AT,

We are living in a visual culture, too much text, needs more emojis! :D :) ;) :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm kidding of course, I second that GAT is easy to use, when I looked into "Lottoarchitect" though, I switched right back to Expert***** and *****filter (to not name competitors).

There is even a market for cocaine and hookers, look at this forum, there is demand for a video showing step by step instructions.

I have a feeling I'll be the one creating it. Not for unselfish reasons, I'd like to see more real life results. Let's see...