GAT Strategy - Set ups

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: GAT Strategy - Set ups

Post by lottoburg » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:10 am

“One side note, you computed 100/38 but your GAT is not the top-most one. The 38 value at the top row refers to the top-most GAT at row 1. Your particular GAT should be 36 or less based on its position and ID (because of the X, X-1, X-2... positioning). So, the expected waiting time is 100/36=3 or longer but I can't see this data in your pics.”
You’re right. The X=38 comes for the Panorama and I just want to show it simply.
In fact, the X=36 at RF=0; (Please watch the below picture)
http://prntscr.com/l33zww

The X=35 at RF=1; X=35 (RF2)
X=35 (RF3); X=35 (RF4);….X=35(RF12),…X=32(RF37)

So, the 100/X =100/(36-35)=2.77-2.86-->3 (RF=0-4). And my waiting time just was 3+2=5 (RF=4).

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:19 am

I don't see you commenting on that part too,
RF=5-->3/5; RF=6-->1/5; RF=7-->0/5; RF=8-->3/5; RF=9-->0/5; RF=10-->0/5; RF=11-->3/5; RF=12-->3/5; RF=13-->1/5
The reason 1: In general, my waiting time just is (100/X) +2. I have to give up the ID if I have not yet gotten a real profit by using it after the waiting time of (100/X) +2. In other words, I didn’t play that part (RF5-RF13) in fact.

The reason 2: Obviously, the overall result of 14 draws (from RF0 to RF13) should get a big loss if I bet by using the ID continually.

So, any commenting on that part should be unnecessary. (Please read the picture of RF12 and RF37 for detail)
http://prntscr.com/l343lc
http://prntscr.com/l34433

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:27 am

“You do see those 3+ hits. Basically the whole thing shows this GAT delivers. I expect you do understand what the average waiting time of the 100/X calculation means.”
Good suggestion, thank you! But I’m not sure do you play lotto game by money really? If so, do you want to bet $20 by using the ID=2252433 continually when you have lost $100 and you don’t know how about the result next draw?

My lost would be $100 still (or more) even I got the prize of 3/5 (it just may be since the uncertainty after a running of WG) through betting the next RF5. Please calculate, the prize of 3/5 was about $20 and my bet was $20 too.

Based on my play experiences, to keep the waiting time till (100/X) +2 for a selected ID is an economical and sensible strategy generally whether winning or losing.

I don’t understand what’s the average waiting time of the 100/X calculation you mean here.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:44 am

Good suggestion, thank you! But I’m not sure do you play lotto game by money really? If so, do you want to bet $20 by using the ID=2252433 continually when you have lost $100 and you don’t know how about the result next draw?
Explain the reasoning behind picking this GAT then. What I see here is a GAT that delivers exactly what it demonstrated. Lots of 2 intermediate hits and the average 3 hits production based on the 100/X rule. So, why did you pick this GAT if you didn't target these qualities? It was placed in column 3, so your aim was the 3+ hits - it did gave that multiple times over the 13 RF draws. So this is a perfectly good GAT to what it really promised.
I don’t understand what’s the average waiting time of the 100/X calculation you mean here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average, we talk for the arithmetic mean. So, by computing 100/X we actually compute an AVERAGE waiting time to get the expected hit DEMONSTRATED by the COLUMN this GAT lies in. So, your picked GAT demonstrated an average waiting time of approximately 100/38 (it is a bit longer but anyway) which is close to 3 draws ON AVERAGE to produce that 3+ hit. This DOES NOT MEAN this 3+ hit will occur every 3 draws but ON AVERAGE it is expected around there. This 3+ hit can occur at the exact next draw to a previous 3+ hit, a bit later, around that 100/X value or way beyond that 100/X value. However the bulk of those 3+ hits should occur within and up to that 100/X limit computed. We usually say, use the GAT for 100/X + 1-2 draws.
So, now you understand what average means, this GAT did absolutely BRILLIANT to what it demonstrated and what it did actually deliver.So I don't know what is your complain here. Explain why you picked that GAT then what was your expectation out of it which you feel it failed to?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:37 am

Now further to your all other screaming posts
You have already mentioned the term "Pure luck or Natural chance" more than three times above. Obviously, pure luck or natural chance is the ultimate target of your GAT Engine.
If I remember correctly, this should be the first statement, Mr. AT has publicly and clearly told his users since the sale of GAT Engine, that the accuracy or ultimate goal of his program just is a pure luck or natural chance only.
The ultimate target of all lotto players is to get a real profit by using a program.
In addition, what I have to say is that these hits of 2/5 and 3/5 in my play were generated from 12 numbers instead of 5 numbers. In fact, there may be a zero win in the final result, i.e. 20 combs after a run of WG (Wheel Generator). This has been demonstrated by the results of GOL (GAT Online Prediction). From this perspective, your conclusion and happiness seem to be a little earlier.
You see, you fail to understand what beating odds means. Yes this GAT did beat odds. It resulted in many 2+ hits when half of that time you should have just 0 or 1 hits. You would also get 0 hits if you play your game with natural chance odds, boosting that several times it again resulted in 0 wins after applying your wheel at this particular game, so be it. You can't disregard the fact that the engine did deliver quite better than what odds suggest. I am actually proud of this result you demonstrated here regarding the performance of picking 12 numbers and hits produced.
The all 4th prize (2/5) of Pick-5 without a bonus ball in the world will never exceed $2 or €2.
So, it’s still no improvement to getting a real profit in the play even I got a $2 or €2.
Who said lotteries are charities? Their winning odds are heavily against the player. You have boosted your odds quite a lot and got lots of 2+ hit results and this GAT did also deliver to its 3+ category. As I asked already, explain why you picked that GAT if you didn't target that 3+ hit. The case you got so many 2+ hits is a bonus here anyway - regardless if you win something out of it - but this result was astonishing to begin with.
Could you tell me which Pick-5 without a bonus ball in the world can give out a big prize for a 2 fits?
Greek game Joker gives money for 1 & 2 hits in the main field if you also match the 2nd 1/20 field. I believe many such games around the world also offer such win divisions. Now, what do you think you'd win if you used that GAT against playing your own set of 20 blocks? I can easily tell you, you'd be way better with GAT in winnings simply because of those numerous 2+ hits.
Your judgment is not true. Please see the following fact.
The below is the picture of ID=2252433 at RF=37.
http://prntscr.com/l33wq1
Are you sure? Because I see this GAT still delivering those 3+ hits beyond that RF=13, although it doesn't mean it will do that forever - that's why we say we use a GAT for 100/X + 1-2 draws. If it does deliver in that range, we can of course keep using it for another 100/X + 1-2 draws; if it don't deliver it is usually better to pick another GAT as the initial GAT may have got in a cold cycle.
The reason 1: In general, my waiting time just is (100/X) +2. I have to give up the ID if I have not yet gotten a real profit by using it after the waiting time of (100/X) +2. In other words, I didn’t play that part (RF5-RF13) in fact.
The reason 2: Obviously, the overall result of 14 draws (from RF0 to RF13) should get a big loss if I bet by using the ID continually.
So, any commenting on that part should be unnecessary. (Please read the picture of RF12 and RF37 for detail)
See comment above. A GAT doesn't owe to produce the desired hit forever. We try to capture its momentum within the next 100/X + 1-2 draws. If it does deliver in that range, it can of course be used again in the next range of 100/X + 1-2 draws. If not, we can't know if it did actually got 'cold' so another emerging GAT is usually best to pick and drop using this GAT. We still deal with chance here, we just improved our odds way much more - the whole point of GAT.

The question is again, why did you pick that GAT if you didn't target a 3+ hit. I am really curious about this, you accuse me of whatever you can imagine here however what you demonstrated over here is a very powerful GAT to what it said it can provide, it did provide that profoundly and still I get here loads of BS and crap comments by you.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:44 am

” Explain why you picked that GAT then what was your expectation out of it which you feel it failed to?”
You have asked me about the problem above again and again. The reason is actually simple. I just thought that the ID=2252433 would go into a hot cycle and I would get A REAL PROFIT from the ID in the 3rd column economically and soon instead of some 2/5 or a 3/5.

Based on your instructions and my experiences, there are some desired hits such as 3/5, 4/5 even 5/5 often in the middle columns (2-4).

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:52 am

You used repeatedly to claim in your replies:
“There isn't any problem to solve really because all the GATs shown in there are already better performing GATs so whichever one you pick is a better performing GAT……Whatever you pick even randomly it is already a way better performing GAT.”
But my feedback just is: “May be.”

When a user picked up a GAT ID which was in a hot cycle, the ID was indeed a better one at their play period. Conversely, when a user picked up a GAT ID which was in a cold cycle, the ID should be a bad one at this period. Even if it is the same ID, it will behave the different performance at the different period: Better or Bad. This is the Inherent characteristic or momentum of all GATs.

For my real example here, the ID=2252433 just was a bad performing GAT in my play period (10/18/2017—10/23/2017) since it was in a cold cycle. Please look at the picture as below:
http://prntscr.com/l3pnab

But the ID=2252433 was a better performing GAT too if I would play it in its hot cycle as below picture:
http://prntscr.com/l3pq3o

So, you should understand why I say the ID=2252433 is not a better performing GAT.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:56 am

"A GAT doesn't owe to produce the desired hit forever.”
Sure, any GAT user will not always use the same ID to bet, especially if he/she has not yet gotten A REAL PROFIT with the ID within the waiting time, i.e. RF ≥ (100/X) +2. They must decisively give up the ID and choose another one.

This is an economical and sensible strategy generally. i.e. Stop which is used in Stock market often and the (100/X) +2 is the Loss Limit.

Absolutely any GAT user doesn’t bet with a bad ID continually just for believing the 100/X rule ON AVERAGE. You would understand us if you played the lottery by your money really.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:01 am

I believe firmly that each GAT in the Panorama should follow the 100/X rule ON AVERAGE well, which means the waiting time maybe 0RF or nRF but it will do it as long as GAT users have enough time and money. In this perspective, GAT has done its best in deed, i.e. GAT has won the Pure luck! (Look,the reason why you choose ID=2252433 was not to get a 3/5? The GAT had perfectly given to you at (100/X) +3, you should not complain!?) As for whether the ID is a better one or users can get a real profit by using the GAT, sorry, that is not my business.

However, the all GAT users focus on to get A REAL PROFIT by using a GAT ID. In other words, users want to get a desired hit soon and economically by using a Better Performing GAT.

Obviously, the two opinions above are very different each other. I think, the disagreement between us is also here?

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:25 am

Let’s turn back the original topic now: How can we find some better performing GATs? The problem has been discussed more than many years here indeed. Not only the users are ardently talking about it but also Mr. AT posted many strategies, such as the selection of Top and Middle ones, or the observing and analyzing of blue & red lines according to the hits regularity,… etc.

Although there is no any practical solution so far,this problem is the fact that it still exists in GAT 2.3b. Off course, this is not to say that the program is not good, because any GAT has its own inherent cycle of hot and cold. If GAT users are lucky enough to encounter a hot GAT, i.e. a better performing GAT, it is possible to get a desired hit soon and economically.

In fact, GAT users have to do a lot of time-consuming and laborious manual work, for observing, judging and screening the huge GATs one by one on the Panorama after each scan. Unfortunately, the results are quite often nothing even though they have done their best following your instructions and other members’ strategies here.

If the problem is not solved, the GAT users will never get any real profit!
Frankly speaking, playing GAT 2.3b is similar to playing a Quick-pick, because users are completely unsure whether their chosen ID is in a hot period (i.e. it is a better performing GAT). Especially, when you have failed to choose several times often, as a result, you have lost a lot of money & time and you will not see the possibility of improvement in the future too. The final result can only be to abandon the use of GAT Engine. I think this is also why the number of GAT users is getting fewer and the Forum is getting colder now.

How to find a good strategy or program to help users to observing and analyzing out which GATs are in the hot cycle (Better performing GATs) at their play period? It should be the common wish of all GAT users now! If so, it will increase users’ wining chance instead of GAT won a pure luck only. To make GAT Engine truly the most powerful lotto prediction tool. Rather than just meeting a pure luck or 100/X rule ON AVERAGE only. So be it nothing more.

Finally I do hope my “comments of BS and crap” would be helpful to you and GAT Engine. If my comments bring you unpleasantness, please forgive me.

Best regards,
lb