GAT Strategy - Set ups

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
branque
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Re: GAT Strategy - Set ups

Post by branque » Mon May 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Video is excellent. But it does not detail the most important aspect. That is, how to choose G.A.T. I ran a session with the winning numbers and tried to examine successful and failure type G.A.T.s. There were no visible differences. The game was Canadian 6/49 and I chose to pick 12 numbers. What is even worse, was the fact that those G.A.T.s on the top were not more successful than those at the bottom. I looked at several parameters including the percentage of 0 hits. Finally, I concluded that “gut feeling” combined with luck can only help. Any ideas?

Another question. If you choose a G.A.T., why would you keep it for only 10 Rfs? If it has 1% chance of hitting 6, that means once a year, then playing it for a year by investing $2500 to receive between 200k (for 5+1) and 5 million $ is definitely worth it. But the figure of 1% success is not guaranteed. Any thoughts?

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Tue May 29, 2018 11:47 am

Standard procedure: We target a more realistic hit, then play according to the 100/X rule.
Typical percentages for a 6/49 game (12n): 3-hits 33%, 4-hits 12%. That would RF 3 and RF 8 (plus 1-2 extra rounds).

There are always early GATs or ugly graphs that suddenly win big, that's life.
My advice: With 12 numbers, stick to GATs with high 3-hit performance to get at least some money back.

Occasionally a 4-hit or 5-hit will show up. But be prepared to lose money, there is no surefire way to pick a winner. Lotto remains an expensive hobby.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Tue May 29, 2018 9:12 pm

Hi, Branque:

You’re right! Indeed, finding or selecting some better performing GATs is the primary task always to users. This is a complex and difficult really process. We have to analyze repeatedly & manually the multiple factors such as Category, Imp. Ratio, the information from Hits Produced (100/X), Hits pictures (Red/Blue lines) and Hits Delay …etc. Not only it’s time-consuming but also ended with failure often.

Do hope those job would be done by computer/program in the new version. I believe firmly that the task couldn’t very difficult to modern PC’s and modern software which have extreme processing and analytical power.

Based on my experiences of playing 5/39, the RF should be 0-5 generally, otherwise the GAT selected should not be good enough or start degenerating. I have to re-select the new GAT asap for next draws instead of insisting to use the old GAT for the next RF=6-10+ continually. You can get the best RF by doing some backtests for your game.

To be honest, GAT Engine is a unique and novel program comparing the other programs in the market but 2.3b needs to be improved further especially, in prediction method as automating by PC/software as possible.

Finally, be careful to use 2.3b, don't invest too much in your bets till you have confirmed that your strategy is really working for your game.

Best regards,
lb

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Tue May 29, 2018 11:00 pm

I‘m not sure an algorithm in a future version will be much better at picking GATs. Sadly, we have to accept some randomness.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue May 29, 2018 11:13 pm

Actually, the implemented scan logic in GAT is capable to find extraordinary complexity in the data analyzed. If there is something to take advantage of, eventually and hopefully it will be trapped sooner or later and will be used by the engine. Only small improvements are expected in later releases, if at all possible. The major power of the engine is already in the program since its inception. Finally, randomness is always there, so there is a top bound of possible information to be found and get used to make a prediction, we can't go beyond that point.

branque
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by branque » Wed May 30, 2018 12:40 am

I agree that it looks like the G.A.T. SW has done as much as possible. I look at the combination of everything. It is impossible to have SW completely do it, because of the weight factor. When you look at the history, I see many good G.A.T. s sleeping and then suddenly waking up and going from 0, or 1 to 6. Then back to 1, but then again up to 6. After that they go low again. They may wake up soon, but it may not be the case, they may remain almost forever between 1 and 0. If you take a G.A.T. that has just hit the top few times, it may be too late. It would be a good idea to have members show samples of the G.A.T.s at one point and then how they behaved during the next 10 draws. The key is to guess which G.A.T. will wake up soon, or if it has already woken up which will remain high for the next few draws.

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Wed May 30, 2018 5:27 pm

Just did a really quick back-test, found a beautiful GAT table, updated draws (RF5), result: Two 4-hits.

Problem is, there were very similar tables right next to it that did not perform. Not at all.

No manual or automated process would be able pick the good GAT over the other tables.

In the end, one would hope for a truly great hit to appear maybe once a year, but with normal usage that's not always the case.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu May 31, 2018 1:31 pm

I‘m not sure an algorithm in a future version will be much better at picking GATs.
Sure, an algorithm even an excellent program cannot change the randomness of any lotto game but it can help users to reduce the huge manual job in selecting better GATs. For example, we got 500 GATs in the Panorama after a scan. To find the better GATs, we have to observing and analyzing the 500 GATs one by one from the multiple factors such as Category, Imp. Ratio, the information from Hits Produced (100/X), Hits pictures (Red/Blue lines) and Hits Delay …etc respectively. The reason just is the better GATs would be anywhere on the Panorama but only gather together on the top or on the middle in fact.

If the initial manual job would be done by PC/program, we could focus on selecting the best GAT from the fewer (10-50) better GATs quickly and easily.

Of course, No guaranty the automated results must be the better GATs always but it’s an advantage or improving process replacing the initial manual job at least. Isn't this exactly the original intention of using PC/Program?

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:22 am

Nothing personal, show me how GATs predicted numbers cover tomorrow's CA Fantasy 5 winning 5 numbers. You boost of such predications being accurate, yet I have seen nothing that is even close. One last chance, predict tomorrows CA Fantasy 5 showing 4-5 hits on the draws winning 5 draws. Do it or close up shop. Enjoy your beautiful country.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:10 pm

kodylotto1A wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:22 am
Nothing personal, ... One last chance... Do it or close up shop....
I'm glad that wasn't personal at all. Surely you feel proud for your comment.