GAT Strategy - Set ups

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: GAT Strategy - Set ups

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat May 05, 2018 10:29 pm

You can think of the displayed order as the order the GAT ID believes the numbers will come out. This doesn't necessarily mean the first number is more "important" or any preceding number is more important than any following number. Always treat the proposed numbers as a cluster. I don't understand what you mean by "the results affected by the order". It is up to you really if you want to use the proposed order; it shouldn't matter really.

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Wed May 09, 2018 5:17 am

You said that GAT is designed to provide numbers to wheel based on the elusive "signature". What do you think of Gail Howard's - Gold whatever for selecting numbers?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu May 10, 2018 11:19 am

Perhaps you could read my opinion at the PDF I have at my website. I don't know what GH uses as picking method.
https://www.anastasios-tampakis.net/gat ... ICTION.pdf

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Thu May 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Thanks again for your helpful responses. I read your PDF a couple of times and think I get the idea. I am using 50 - 12 now. I still struggle to feel confident that I know a hot signature when I see it. Small number 6-7 Full Wheel or 10-11 Balanced Wheel? What do you think?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu May 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Your budget will determine that. With 6-7 picked, this is a tough call. I would go for more numbers.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu May 10, 2018 11:51 pm

Hi, Kodylotto1A:
What do you think of Gail Howard's - Gold whatever for selecting numbers?
I have purchased and learned Lottery Master Guide (LMG) and A+/Gold since 2000. I want to share my experience for using GH's products here.

1)LMG is a good book to novice! It summarized and analyzed the Lotto Games from the causes and characteristics to their statistical laws systematically and seriously. However, the book has not yet been undated or revised substantially since 1984.

2)The A+/Gold program does not really work for selecting any lotto #s. In other words, A+/Gold just is the simple and mechanical repetition of the LMG only, as well as the most Lotto Programs in the market, A+/Gold just is the carding and listing of Statistical Data for lotto games and it doesn't have the prediction function to any lotto games in fact!!!

3)The current A+/Gold has still kept the old Algorithm in its program since it was born so far. Also,I don't think it would be updated or improved anymore in the future since Ms Gail Howard has passed away since Oct. 2015. However,the product is constantly updated in his advertising and packaging.

4)In my opinion,it's not bad to use it as an auxiliary tool in statistical analysis for playing GAT Engine since GAT focus on the prediction.

Best regards,
lottoburg

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Fri May 11, 2018 4:22 pm

Thank you all for your inputs. I am going to trust the GAT predictions to be better than hot, cold, etc. The reading of signatures is easier and more reliable the more numbers are used in my opinion ( more than 20), downside is higher cost for tickets. Now I am working on the fine points of reading signatures (any help there would be appreciated). I am looking for a perfect prediction of 1-3 numbers in 1-3 positions from the GAT scan. Thanks again for the help.

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Fri May 18, 2018 4:41 am

I want to use the "Predicted Numbers" to fit into a 56002 Full Wheel ($6). I am confused about how to use GAT to give me the best set of six numbers I can get. Maybe running multiple scans reducing 6 hits into the 1-6 spots on the wheel. I have current history on CA Fantasy 5. I understand the importance of more numbers, but want to rely on your GAT to find the more likely numbers to hit tomorrow's draw. Please tell me how to do this, step by step. Ideas. Thank you.

kodylotto1A
Regular
Regular

Post by kodylotto1A » Fri May 18, 2018 4:53 am

The magic in your GAT is what I want to use. I know a large number set is nicer, but I want to use 56002 Full Wheel. $6 Wheel I can live with until I find a pattern of better or more frequent and larger hits. Please give me some ideas on how to use your GAT with this wheel. I have played with multiple scans and trying to coral green numbers into the left end of bundle. There is a pattern of one number repeating from previous draw. I want to use the hot signature series to feed the wheel. Thanks in advance for your best ideas.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri May 18, 2018 2:30 pm

Not sure what you want to hear. The usage instructions posted earlier are the same regardless of how many numbers you want to pick.
The problem with picking the almost bare minimum of numbers is the waiting time to generate something useful, even if the boost performance is better than pure luck. GAT has shown its best performance at the range of 12-14 picked numbers. Nobody forces you to this range but fewer requested numbers increase the waiting time to get a good hit and more numbers (beyond 17-18) are cost prohibitive in any meaningful wheel, at least for regular play. To get the most out of GAT, you should be playing the same strategy on every draw till the picked GAT delivers, using the Run Factor mechanism, or goes beyond the 100/X time span if it don't deliver.
So, it is no different here, pick any GAT shown at the augmentative mode when you request 6 numbers and keep using that GAT ID (pick the new proposed numbers) in the following draws. If you don't know what GAT ID to pick, pick any one randomly among those shown in the middle columns. The problem here is the waiting time. Generally avoid picking GATs that have a waiting time beyond 10 draws or so. So, whatever you pick, the 100/X rule should be a minimum 10% hit performance. It is quite hard to come across a good worthy hit category at the bare minimum of numbers like e.g. a 4-hit with such hit ratios, so the advice is to go for more numbers. It is still better to go for more numbers and use a $6 abbreviated wheel if this is your budget; drop the full wheel.