"Compare Numbers" field

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Jean Barbosa
Casual
Casual

"Compare Numbers" field

Post by Jean Barbosa » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:51 pm

Hello, I am from Brazil, I bought the WG and now I am testing the GAT to decide if I will buy it.
I will use it on the Mega Sena Lottery 6/60 (if you get right 4 tens out of 6 it already gives a good prize). Normally I play with 20 tens, put these tens in the WG (20x6x4x6=xx) and do my games. Now I want to use the GAT to try to "guess" the tens that will come in the next contest. I have doubts about the "Compare Numbers" field. Can I, for example, inform in this field the 20 tens that I intend to play? If yes, how can I visualize how many contests I have to play so that at least I hit 4 tens?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: "Compare Numbers" field

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:31 pm

Not sure if I understand your question correctly. I can describe however what "compare numbers" does in the program as a feature. Whenever you run a prediction in GAT, all the predictions refer only to the next draw to come. When you enter any numbers in "compare numbers", what GAT do is it compares those numbers to the prediction made by each particular GAT generated. The initial purpose of this feature is to possibly make judgments for the performance of some potential GATs, by entering there actual drawn numbers. Of course you can use this compare function to compare the prediction of GATs against your own selection of numbers. I can't tell if this description of the feature suffice to do what you want to do, or if it can do what you are after.