Just Purchased GAT Engine. Cannot Activate the app

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
JohnDiB

Just Purchased GAT Engine. Cannot Activate the app

Post by JohnDiB » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:35 am

Hi. I purchased GAT yesterday. Cannot activate. error code 3. Account not found.

But I can log into the Account Management where it shows I have an active subscription. I can log in to GATOL with the same account details. Yesterday I sent an email with screen shots of the issue.
I have uninstalled GAT and deleted all the gat folders. I have done a fresh install of GAT. I have checked my firewall settings. I have run as administrator. I have giver higher permissions to all the gat folders.
Still will not activate. How do we fix this issue. Thanks

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Just Purchased GAT Engine. Cannot Activate the app

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:27 pm

If you are certain mistyping is not the issue, can you try and use a different password without symbols just to test if this cause the issue? To change the password, go to the account management login page and click "register account", enter your e-mail at the box and click "password". Then follow the instructions at your e-mail. Let me know of the outcome.

JohnDiB

Re: Just Purchased GAT Engine. Cannot Activate the app

Post by JohnDiB » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:59 am

I use a password manager which generates complex passwords. I have now changed the password to a simpler format and GAT has registered successfully. Thanks.