New GAT 2.2 coming soon!

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
spot9
Casual
Casual

Re: New GAT 2.2 coming soon!

Post by spot9 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:10 am

Sorry Anastasios,
Reseting the account did not fix the problem.
spot9

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:27 am

Even when running the current GAT only (not the prerelease)? You still get that "multiple usage" message? That makes no sense at all.

spot9
Casual
Casual

Post by spot9 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:20 am

lottoarchitect wrote:Even when running the current GAT only (not the prerelease)? You still get that "multiple usage" message? .
Yes - Should I try uninstalling G.A.T., cleaning registry, reinstall and try reseting the account again?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 am

Run GAT. After you get that "multiple message" go for an account reset. Then re-run GAT. It should be working normally with either exe files. If it doesn't then I can't figure out where is the problem assuming the current version was running normally prior running the new exe (which shouldn't cause any problems). I don't think uninstalling or tweaking the registry will help at all but before going that direction try to do the steps at the help file (troubleshooting guide). May altered the compatibility mode?

spot9
Casual
Casual

Post by spot9 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 am

lottoarchitect wrote:Run GAT. After you get that "multiple message" go for an account reset. Then re-run GAT. It should be working normally with either exe files. May altered the compatibility mode?
After doing the above they are both now working!

I had previously just noticed that GAT 2.2 exe compatibilty mode was not ticked
although it showed Windows XP service pack 3. And "Run this program as an administrator"
was also not ticked.

Thanks again,
spot9

elmoo168
Casual
Casual

Post by elmoo168 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:02 am

Thanks so much - I have two instances of the beta running now! Since there's no condition for the program to stop, approximately when would be a good time to stop it? Would we continue to improve the results if we run it infinitely?

Thanks again!

draughtsman
Site Admin

Post by draughtsman » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:15 am

elmoo,

This release has an internal gate that shuts when you reach 1 billion GATs.

You will never get there of course, but simply the longer you let it run there is the possibility you will find a better predictive table.

Just let it run in the background for the day - you will achieve 1m plus GATs. And be aware you can look at a table at any time, you don't have to stop or pause it to examine the tables.

And whilst running the analysis and nothing seems to be happening to the GAT count hover your cursor over the GAT ID number. There is a lot of work being done down below..

Cheers and good luck

draughtsman

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:56 pm

For powerball fields it is possible to reach over 100 million tables in a reasonable time of 12-24 hours, also by utilizing the speedup parameters. For the main fields, where 5-6 or more numbers are involved it is possible to reach about 1/10 of that amount of tables. I try to improve the speed further but definitely the 1 billion total GATs might not be feasible to reach at the moment since lotto draws come every few days at most and improving the engine's speed 10 times isn't that easy, if possible, at least without sacrificing the hits improvement. My experience with this version is that we can find quite better performing GATs the more we let it run. An 24 hours run will yield possibly the "almost best" that can be found and a 6 hours run will definitely give better performance than the current 2.1 version can achieve. Reducing the total tested draws will speedup things up a lot (as per the alternative method mentioned in another post). Either way, even reaching 1-2M tables will provide better performing tables. My next step is to work on multi-core utilization to speed things up.

cheers
lottoarchitect

elmoo168
Casual
Casual

Post by elmoo168 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:51 am

I let two instances run overnight, one on the Powerball Main Numbers and the other on the Bonus Ball and yes I had 8-10 times more GAT tables with the Bonus Ball than the main numbers. Also the GAT tables I came up with were in the millions and definitely better than what I was getting when I could only run 500k GAT tables with 100 draw history!

Now comes the fun (?) part, waiting for the draw to see if this translates into more hits. Good luck everyone!

Mindas
Casual
Casual

Post by Mindas » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:52 am

lottoarchitect wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:11 am
The very first GAT #1 computed has a very basic such analysis of randomness. It passes its own understanding of randomness to GAT#2 which refines this randomness further. This goes on and on for as long as we want it to. So each GAT X actually represents a set of signatures as evolved and influenced by all GATs #1-#X-1. So in order to compute GAT #1000, we need the information of GATs 1-999. During that process, GATs emerge that are better performing than the previous GATs. This represents a GAT that understood better that inherent randomness and in effect it provides more overall hits and also you may notice successive hits at that GAT's graph (red line or blue line going up).
So, if I understand correctly, each GAT is a "better" version of the previous one in terms of next draw prediction.
Given that, shouldn't the order of GAT IDs that make it to the panorama, always be in descending order in the same category and in ascending order from smaller category to a greater one?
For example if GAT #457 made it to the 1st place of category 1, then every GAT placed in category 2 should have greater ID (>457) and on the opposite, the GAT in the 6th place of cat 1, should have ID<457?
And finally, if this is correct, a major factor in getting the best performing GAT, wouldn't it be the run time we give to the engine?