G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Good Result

Post by Skirrow » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:52 am

Hi
Overseas at the moment & just had a play with the local lottery,

Playing around with GAT & checked out what looked like a good option ,only 12 numbers ( 6/45 type lotto) ....Gat was 6,631,464 ,I played 20 blocks .
hit 5 numbers and thanks to WG ,I got 4 correct lines of 4 ........600% return .really impressed for a first go.

Good luck to all

Regards
Skirrow

draughtsman
Site Admin

Re: Good Result

Post by draughtsman » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:49 am

Congrats Skirrow

Lovely result

D

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 am

Indeed nice win Skirrow! Could you also provide some more detail on the actual wheel constructed?

cheers
lottoarchitect

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Skirrow » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi LA,
I normally keep details of wheels ,filters etc ,but as this was a one off , I just used basic settings ,no filters as follows..

6/45 lotto with 2 supplementary numbers
V = 12 , K = 6 , M = 4 , T = 3 with additional coverage of M = 5 , T = 4

As I said, I had 4 lines of 4 , and several lines of 3 ,but unfortunately with this lottery if you hit 3 numbers ,you also require 1 of the supplementary numbers and I didn't have either !!

Regards
Skirrow

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Congrats,

i get the same good results when running Gats with 3-4+ mio. up, can you share your general though on which gat to use? I still have difficulties to choose which Gat to use by the graph.

Cheers

pusha

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Skirrow » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:39 am

Hi Pusha
At the moment I select which GAT to use based on the Hits Graph as opposed to the Hits Delay Chart .

Along with the highest number of hits achieved ,I go with whichever table has the best performance in the lowest hits achieved ! For example , if the lowest hits achieved is ,say 4 instances of only 1 hit , I prefer that table to one which has occasionally shown zero hits,

My thinking is that you have to have a base from which to start off & you need 1 hit before you can achieve 2 ,2 before you hit 3 , 3 before you hit 4 ,etc,etc
Hope that makes sense to you...
Good Luck
Skirrow

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi Skirrow,

that makes sense, can you go more into detail with the Hit delay? I've no clue to interpret the information. Which Analysis Options do you chose?

Cheers,

pusha.

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Skirrow » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:55 am

Hi Pusha
Well to be honest I'm still experimenting & learning all the features of GAT.But my initial selections are based on the viewing the individual GAT tables & looking at the predicted hits (blue graph line )and the Hits Produced(with the idea of selecting GATs with the least hits in the lower tiers but with the most hits in the higher tiers )

I haven't spent a lot of time with the Hits Delay chart as of yet so not too sure of it's real possibilities so far.

I also went for the option of fewer Real Draws to be tested (20) & fewer total statistical Data ( also 20 ) ,and so far used that for the next draws evaluation.I will be spending more time testing the Run Factor option once I return home & set about my local lotto !!!

Hope that explains a bit .......will post more info as more of GATs potential is understood.
Good luck with your efforts

Regards
Skirrow
P.S my local lotto is a 6/49 with a bonus ball , so for the selected fields ,I use main numbers + the bonus ball as the fields for anaysis.