How to become a GATawan.

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: How to become a GATawan.

Post by pusha » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:34 am

Hi LA,

some of my filter i've used indeed does exist but only in their core, but not in the way how i use it. It's kind of a Dynamic Filter System that i wouldn't say learn, but recognize the change and try to apply to that, ofc all done manually and still has errors. But so far the result as become better. I usually run my GATs pick some that i would play with and check the pool of numbers from that GAT with my set of filters.

The Filters give a range of numbers which should be use, sometimes GATs produce the same numbers sometimes only 5-15%. I've backtested all draws to see the std and std dev. By those i can arrange a messure table where i can see by what correlation between the set of filters and the gat, how much hits those 2 combined would have produced. My Filters doesn't give numbers, all it does is narrow down the range of next draws numbers and it happens that if the numbers produced by GAT match those criteria the outcome is amazing. The Filter itself include's: Number Distance, SUM, Odd/Even and some of my own which i'm trying to work out, yet still in developing status.

I'm trying to backtest it on all possible lottery i can get in my hand to reduce the errorvariance. WG does a really good job here for me because it take much of the work but what it does is only generate the best combination without looking at past draws, what i mean is if WG could have that learning algorythm of GAT when producing new wheels, but with one difference, it doens't produce new numbers, instead it check the i would say "pattern" of past draws and try to produce the best combinations matching the filters criteria with the AI to compare it with past draws and find that pattern how numbers is likely to fall. Of course it is almost impossible to a normal human life to see a jackpot combination falls twice in the same lottery. But there are common pairs and tripples, so does we know in which SUM range in 80-90% of the time the combination are. In combining those facts we can place a bet with more accuracy. I like to compare it with fishing. You can't say how many fishes in which size you would catch with that net, but if u know how the distribution of the fishes are you could get the net that is just fine to catch 80% of the fishes which result in a consistent play to achive a good result. I hope this wasn't too much of a metaphor ;-).

The cost of the System we've played was around 2.500€ for a 100% System coverage we would have need round about 7000€. Some have canceled their contribution so we had to tighten the system, but the SUM indicator helped here a lot to choose which combination to keep and which not. The money won will be re-invested for another period of consistant playing, only the initial stake was paid out, so from now on it's a freeroll i would say.

Cheers,

pusha.

Dan
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by Dan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:47 am

Hi Guys, I have just bought G.A.T engine and am a completely newbie to this system. I have read this forum but still confused as to which GAT to choose. I am playing 6/49 + 1 bonus ball lotto and have run GAT engine over-night and GAT has scanned over 3.6 million GAT's. Please help me to understand which GAT should i choose.

Thanks
Dan

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:18 am

Hi Dan and welcome to the forums.

Each of those GATs shown should hit around every 100/X draws on average, where X is the X% hit ratio shown at the top of its column. The easiest way (although not the best productive) is to pick any GAT in that column and keep using it for at least 100/X draws. This is the 100/X rule mentioned. However, this approach is not the best because GATs have hot and cold cycles. Thus the need to check what each GAT do. The principles are:

1) regularity of hits. That means, to observe at the graph of each GAT, when it produces a good hit. We prefer GATs that produce at least a good hit every so often over the whole test range (the red line shows that). That behavior means, this GAT can constantly detect a good signature and make a good prediction out of it. If all the good hits in the graph are concentrated over a small range of the tested draws, then this GAT shows the ability it can detect very strong signatures but at the same time has much longer cold cycles (no hits produced). Unless if this good hits performance is at the last part of the graph (so to use it at least for the next draw), I would avoid this GAT simply because we have no indication when it is about to start hitting again. So, primarily we look for GATs that offer regularity in hits production. That also means, we generally should avoid using GATs that show production of 1-2 hits only (there isn't any regularity in that which is usually the case of looking at the rightmost column of 6-hits production when we request only 6 numbers and the list of GATs shown there grows too large).

2) Some observations by users suggest that we may trap an ever better GAT among those we found out after the step 1 above. This is what pusha suggested in this thread. We may e.g. end up with 10 GATs with good hits regularity, still which one to pick among them? Two suggestions pop up here:
> When you detect a GAT, display its delay graph and aim for GATs that show a higher to lower shape of delays and aim to be at delay 1. You should stick with that GAT for the next few draws till it hit.
> Filter them in accordance to how many lower quality hits they provide. So if a GAT produces e.g. 10 0-hits and another GAT (in the same column) produces 5 0-hits, the latter is preferable. This comes from the idea that in order to produce a good hit, we must be able and produce more hits on lesser categories, thus avoiding GATs with more 0-hits, then 1-hits, then 2-hits and so on. I think skirrow came up with this methodology.

Hope this helps for a starting guide on GATs to pick.

cheers
lottoarchitect

nightwhisper_007

Post by nightwhisper_007 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:21 pm

I will really appreciate someone help me on how to use GAT cause my game is 5/90 pls I need help

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sat May 14, 2016 1:15 pm

nightwhisper_007 wrote:I will really appreciate someone help me on how to use GAT cause my game is 5/90 pls I need help
Please be specific of your question, what do you mean by "How to use GAT". There are many ways to answer this question, but which particular section of GAT usage you are locked-on.

Spinner.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:18 pm

pusha wrote:How to get a GAT
I’ll share my experiences. I hope some might profit from it and some might have here and there an advice for me how to improve. All information provided are my personal experiences, don’t judge my person by it ;-). Share your though if you have some, together we might be able to win a JP to buy Anastasios a "Cray"!

1. Setup GAT
• X Total real draws to be tested. 50-100 is sufficient imo.
• X Total statistical data, depends on your real draws. I’ve had good result with 10/50 or 10/100.
• Extend past draw, it is your choice if you want to continue last game.
• Minimum/Maximum req. Number, e.g. Lotto 6/49 i prefer 6/12 numbers, it depends on your budget and wheel.
• Hit category, e.g. Lotto 6/49 i prefer 3/6 hits, again depends on your budget. With higher hit expectation we need a bigger wheel to support enough coverage.
• Mode to compute depends on your playing style. For more information check help file. I leave that point as it is.
• GATs to retain, i usually enter some past GAT which had good draws to see if they’re going to cool down or keep running up.

2. Run the GAT
• Enjoy your hobby/job/spare time. I usually find good GATs over 1 million.

3. Analyzing
Now to the fun part. You need some basic knowledge of lottery itself which i’ll not point out here.

My strategy is to keep it simple. The data we get from GAT are massive, we need to filter out what is right and useful. They all build on each other which means don’t let you fool yourself by just one aspect that seems to promise a big hit. I follow these steps as a rule of thumb:

• Have a look at the Hit Produced, the logic is simple. The less % we have at 0 hits the higher the chance to have a hit.
I’m looking for high 1 and 2 hits because they support the 3+ hits obviously.

• Check the Hits chart for Look ahead X future draws. First i check the overall performance of the past, than i check what GAT predict. Here i choose the GATs which contains a high high in the short list.

• As i found the GAT i want to have a closer look i compare them by the hit delays. You need to filter out your hit of choice, at least X hit. Current delay = delay bar means i’m in the average delay. Current delay > delay bar amount (= number at the bottom of the red bar) means the hits are overdue.

The more delay bar we have the more hit we have in that GAT, the higher the bar the more does this delay occure. Don’t get fooled that the height of the red bar is showing how many hits you have.

The ideal Hit delay chart is a high bar at delay 1 decreasing and our current delay is also 1. I’ve found out that these GATs have the highest probability to hit good.

Example of a good GAT found at 1,5+ mil.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/1forumz.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/2foruma.jpg/

It was a prediction with Look 5 ahead. Statiscally speaking 100/29 = 3,45. Means we’ll probally have a 3 hit in 3-4 future draws with this GAT and its numbers.

The result for me playing this GAT for the next 5 draws:
5th Draw 3-hit
4th Draw 3-hit + 1 bonus ball
3rd Draw 0-hit
2nd Draw 4-hit + 1 bonus ball
1st Draw 2-hit

As we can see i’ve had a 5-hit from my predicted number pool, way better than GAT predicted, of course the 5th number is a bonus ball and they are not inclued into the prediction. But we still made one 4-hit although we have only 2% chance for it, but due the high hit % for 1/2/3 hit the % for a 4-hit is much higher in my experience.

4. Wheeling it
It really depends on the size of your balls or your budget but i’ll list some parameters i’ve made good experience with:

• 12-18 numbers
• 6/3/3 – 6/4/4 (k/t/m)
• 80-90% coverage (keep the wheel affordable)
• Filter – SUMs average middle, depends on the lottery you play. There are plenty tools or you can use Excel to find it out. 65-85% is a good point to start it.
• Filter – Odd/Even is usually 1/4 or 1/5, again depends on the lottery itself.
• Groups – only if you’re playing serotic matrix style. WG help file explains in more detail
• Distance – again check your lottery for trends, i’ve checked the 6/49 lottery in germany, they’re like a cat. Comes and goes if you need it the least. But sometimes you can really depends on it for a decent hit range.
• Position – sorry to say it again but check your lottery for trends. Here is an example of the german lottory 6/49.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/4forum.jpg/

As we can see in the first position contains 65,5% of the numbers from 1-9 in the draw history. Of course in lottery every number has the same chance to be picked up, but we can use this information due normal distribution of the numbers in position to gain benefits.

5. Thumbs up! And give the GAT time to hit. Rule of thumb: 100 / %hit = X draws need.
Don’t change a GAT if you have missed one draw from your prediction! Lotto is a steady eddy game. Changing your strategy and style is nothing like a better quick tip. We try to reduce the variance and get into the zone where the hit cycle take us for a ride! :shock:

Wish you all a nice weekend and lucky GATing.

Cheers,

pusha.

p.s.: thanks to all other users and Anastasios for your help that've brought me that experience :mrgreen: .
Hi, Pusha and AT:
Thanks for your smart strategies and nice sharing!!!
But why I can not open any links about imageshack in the post?
Even though I have registered on the site of imageshack but they're still not working. Could you help me for that now? Thanks a lot!

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Hi, pusha and AT:
Why can I not open the links of ImageShack in your post above even though I have registered on the site? Thanks a lot!

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:44 am

Hi lotto burg, imageshack is a free image sharing host. It turns out they remove images after a period of time.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:45 pm

AT,
I ordered GAT+WG just now.

As you know, all lotto programs in the current market can connect to any local lotto site in the world and downloaded the historical data directly from the local sites. It needs to create a new lotto game when the game just is the new one or customer can not find the game in the general local games only.

But I'm confused that there are two Sample games instead of all or many local lotto games such as NY Lottery, NJ Lottery, Canada lottery,...etc in the world locations when I clicked the button:"Open a local lottery game". Why? If I got a wrong GAT software?

I'm looking forward to your reply now.

Best regards,
LB

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi, Pusha:

I like your "How to become a GATawan" which includes a lot of smart strategies. Thank you so much!!!
Could you post a Version 2.0 of "How to become a GATawan" now since the current
version 2.3b of GAT is different from the 2012's version? Especially the all photos on the ImageShack have been removed out.
Also, I think firmly that you have created many new and smart strategies by using the new version of GAT based on your experiences since 2012.

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing again!
Best regards,
Lottoburg
NYC USA