How to become a GATawan.

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: How to become a GATawan.

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:18 pm

I don't run a new prediction for every new draw, either with run factor. I really keep the number pool from the GAT from the first prediction. I've backtested the last few years and everytime u'll get a negative result.
So you utilize the temporal effectiveness of the prediction as explained here
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=488
However, I'm certain you'll get even better hits if you utilize the run factor for the same playing interval. Have you tested your approach with run factor utilization too and concluded it performs worse than sticking with the initial prediction? Also what you mean by backtesting it and getting negative results? Which approach tested?
what i mean is that i choos the GAT with the most high hits in the chart panel for the x future draws (red dots after the last blue dot).
That makes sense, you seek for tables that provide more hits, so they are probably at a hot cycle. The blue line should be getting higher at the end.

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi Anastasios,

Point 1:
I've deleted the draws in the history so that GAT doesn't know what is coming up next for backtesting. I run the prediction, tested the Hits without run factor and with run factor. Clear result without run factor apply to some lottery and for some other's with run factor has better result. You can't nail it in general for all lottery's. Which is strange because we all know numbers in the lottery doesn't have memory and due the fact of randomness it really doesn't matter if the lottery itself change the draw machines, because random remains random.

We only cann improve our luck with pattern's. General speaking lottery with a lot of history show's more number repeat than lottery with less history.

Point 2:
You're right. I seek for GATs with hot cycle and high promising hits in the future. Obviously they also have to have as less as possible 0% hit which leads to many 1,2 and 3+ hits.

I've tried an old software that i've ordered years ago which has the function to optimize neighbour numbers, which works half of the time. But still i haven't found a good way to bypass that neighbour number issues. Sometimes we should stick with the number giving by GAT and sometimes we should change some by neighbour numbers. I guess a good approach is to take the GAT pool and extend it by some numbers with their neighbour numbers. E.g. pool is 12 numbers, we choose 6 and add for those 6 the neighbour's makes +12 more numbers, but the difficulty lies in the high pool which grows to 24 numbers and also which of 6 numbers to choose :o .

I guess a good approach is to take a fix interval and find neighbours in that interval from our pool, unfortunately i've no coding skills to develope such a tool for backtesting. I'm doing this all manually, and that take quiet a time to observe last few month/years to see if that approach is good. Maybe you can help me out here?

Cheers,

pusha.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi pusha, I still believe the run factor is better. I have performed that test (temporal effectiveness vs run factor) and I concluded that the utilization of run factor will provide more hits in the long run. Both approaches can be used but the run factor is better at least in my tests.
But still i haven't found a good way to bypass that neighbour number issues...
The same issue to temporal effectiveness vs run factor; stick with the results given or try a variation? I firmly believe that one-off situation can be trapped at a higher GAT ID. However the problem here is the waiting time to reach that GAT ID. I think this partial hits situation will be further amended by the synthetic mode. I have to clarify here when a given GAT decides on some specific numbers, there is a very strict reason why it did pick those instead of the neighbor ones. The selection was decided on randomness evolution occurred at that point. A GAT later possibly can identify that one-off situation automatically and hit the exact numbers hopefully. I'll not work on code to trap one-off numbers, there is no way to identify when to pick a neighbor vs a predicted number. We'll end at a situation that we may skip a predicted number to favor a neighbor when the predicted number actually hit. Of course I want even better hits accuracy if possible but chasing one-offs lacks the definite criterion for that selection. I'll let the engine work as it is meant to work and I hope the synthetic will provide even better hits. The internal operation of randomness evolution is so complex that no mind can really understand the reason a given number was decided by a given GAT, so no tweaks are possible (and if it is possible, based on what? - only a new evaluator may offer some benefit but again, randomness evolution at some point will be able to provide what it should). So I trust a given number had a particular "reason" to be selected by that GAT, even if it is an one-off. At another case, it will be the correct one. Still, we mustn't forget that we deal will lotto draws! Nothing is definite and this makes the prediction task very hard.

Every suggestion comes down to the following: we MUST ensure that we do not make number selection decisions based on observations AFTER a prediction has been made. That means, the one-off is really an observation after we made a prediction. Making changes to that prediction, based on that observation makes a false approach. GAT is designed under that principle: do not use any information that shouldn't be used or known to make a decision, otherwise it can't be called a predictor, rather a nice looking program that does anything else but to predict. It is very easy to make this logical mistake which may provide a brilliant success of a test history but the outcome will be irrelevant to the forthcoming draw. On any program that claims it can predict, the only real question that must be asked is: does it use information that shouldn't be used at some stage during the prediction?
Getting a prediction and adding the one-off numbers does not violate this principle, it just makes a larger pool. However getting a prediction and picking the one-offs is wrong to do. I'm not sure I have described this properly but the is a subtle but very important issue here.

cheers
lottoarchitect

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:52 pm

i cannot but to approve your comment here. Unfortunately we lack too much of information to get a hard fact here which is the better way, maybe the effect of one off is only in the early phase of the lottery time, maybe in 100 years GAT is predicting exact numbers. I also don't like to terminate a number giving by GAT, the only possible and acceptable solution here for me is to lower the main pool number and add one off to the pool to an amount that i can afford to play.

My personal GAT run max. between 2 draws was about 10 Mio. and the good GATs were still around 1-2 Million. So i guess the next step would be over 10+ to achive really better GATs. As with the Run factor i'll keep an eye on it and always compare it to the fixed Run. I always keep the pool for the cycle and parallel to that i run a fresh prediction with x - run factor to compare.

Cheers,

pusha.

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi LA,

again another GAT which delivered a 5-hit besides other with 4- and 3-hits. My calling for next update with the new feature is getting bigger :D.

Cheers,

pusha.

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Sooz » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:46 pm

PUSHA, CONGRATULATIONS!! :D
.....Sooz

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Congratulations pusha! Is this win came from the same principles mentioned on "how to become a GATawan" or did you follow a different route this time?

cheers and congrats again, looking forward to your next such win!
lottoarchitect

tucker
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by tucker » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Nice score Pusha...congrats!

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi Folks,

thanks for the congrats. No I've applied the same Method as mentioned above. The only thing i've changed is the period of Total real draw to be tested and Total statistical data. I couldn't play the system as a single person so we played it in a syndicate.

Still, it was big luck that we choose the right GAT, neverthenless, the other GATs did perform as we all know pretty good, 3 GATs from X-2 to X-X shared the 5 numbers, if the next update is coming, i'm pretty sure that we all can profit from that. But don't forget that we still have to catch the right GAT which is running HOT. I prefer to check each GAT by some manual Filters which is not avaible in any software yet, unfortunately. Maybe with the new WG update it is possible.

Lastly, don't forget that i've played regularly until i made an another 5-hit, and that only possible by a big system which didn't had a 100% coverage, but the improvement is incredible. Maybe, LA can add additional filters and more customization of the existing filters.

Cheers,

pusha.

p.s.: on JP hit i'll mention GAT & WG :)

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Good to know the same approach was used, at least shows some consistency on what to look for. About your other comment pusha, its hard to imagine a specific filter you used doesn't exist in any software! What is that set of filters really - if you want to share that info of course? I mean, what type of filter can be used in conjuction to what GAT produces so to verify the outcome somehow? In short, whan you mean by "I prefer to check each GAT by some manual Filters"?
As for WG, not sure what additional filters do you expect to show in there. If you don't tell me the needs, how am I supposed to provide additional filters & customization? So, what was the cost to play this bigger system?

lottoarchitect