http://tinypic.com/r/9ljq4z/9

NY's:
http://tinypic.com/r/6h2vcx/9

How can I take the difference?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: How to become a GATawan.

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi lottoburg, first I'd like to ask to create a new topic for matters irrelevant to the topic discussed here. It just makes the topic unreadable for other users. To your questions:
But I'm confused that there are two Sample games instead of all or many local lotto games such as NY Lottery, NJ Lottery, Canada lottery,...etc in the world locations when I clicked the button:"Open a local lottery game". Why? If I got a wrong GAT software?
GAT Engine does not include (yet) any history of official games. The supporting framework to allow that will come at a next revision of GAT, given now this information is gathered by the online version of GAT. For now, any game you may wish to analyze bust be defined first and populate it with a history. GAT includes an AI mechanism to assist further at the import process. The file must be in simple text format however.
Could you post a Version 2.0 of "How to become a GATawan" now since the current version 2.3b of GAT is different from the 2012's version?
Actually no change is needed to this strategy. The exact same principles are applicable both in the older 2.0 version and the latest available. The major difference between the two versions are basically the ability to scan unlimited GATs. Version 2.0 could go only up to 100000-500000 GATs, depending on the game analyzed and a couple of new additions like the build-up.
I find the different date order from the GAT's and NY's:
The date order matters only during the history import process. If the AI cannot understand on its own the date format, you have the option to specifically declare the format as MM/DD/YY (month/day/year). If there are several draws in your history file during the import, the AI can understand this properly. GAT itself displays the date using the default locale of your system. So, if you have your locale in MM/DD/YYYY, it will show the date like that. If your locale is set to DD/MM/YY for example, GAT will display dates as DD/MM/YY too. You can change the locale from your OS control panel (Region and Language settings).

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Pusha,
• As i found the GAT i want to have a closer look i compare them by the hit delays. You need to filter out your hit of choice, at least X hit. Current delay = delay bar means i’m in the average delay. Current delay > delay bar amount (= number at the bottom of the red bar) means the hits are overdue.

The more delay bar we have the more hit we have in that GAT, the higher the bar the more does this delay occure. Don’t get fooled that the height of the red bar is showing how many hits you have.

The ideal Hit delay chart is a high bar at delay 1 decreasing and our current delay is also 1. I’ve found out that these GATs have the highest probability to hit good.
The above comes from your great post: How to become a GATawan.

I have some questions about the smart strategy as below:

1) "You need to filter out your hit of choice, at least X hit. Current delay = delay bar means i’m in the average delay. Current delay > delay bar amount (= number at the bottom of the red bar) means the hits are overdue." Could you explain the sentence above further by using a living picture?

2) "The more delay bar we have the more hit we have in that GAT, the higher the bar the more does this delay occure" Could you explain the sentence above further by using a living picture? The best way is to show another picture which has the negative situation as a comparison.

Also, in this sentence: "Don’t get fooled that the height of the red bar is showing how many hits you have." Does the height could be Hits?
In other words, you wanted to tell us: Don't confuse the graph of Hits with graph of Hits Delay. Is it correct? If not, please explain it further.

3) "The ideal Hit delay chart is a high bar at delay 1 decreasing and our current delay is also 1." Could you explain the sentence above further by using a living picture?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,
lottoburg

player
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by player » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello all,

I uploaded a good example from the "Hits"- and "Hits Delay"-tab from Euromillions. Maybe someone can explain what Pusha means with "filtering out your hit of choise" and "the ideal hit delay chart"?
Hits: http://nl.tinypic.com/r/op8ahv/9
Hits Delay: http://nl.tinypic.com/r/1z6h1fa/9

GAT table: 7424412
tested GATS: 53 397 440
100/10 RF:0
% 0 hits: 43%
last draw not taken

I played with 22 numbers from GAT in 12 grids.
I did not use a wheeling system, I look at the last 5 or 10 draws and pick the numbers on feeling.

draw: 31-36-38-47-49
01 05 07 09 12 13 25 26 28 29 30 31 35 38 39 42 43 44 45 47 48 49
I missed 36 :evil:

Hit order:
1: 3pl
2: 7pl
3: 12pl
4: 14pl
5: 33pl :(

3x 2 hits+1star (3x €9.80)
9x 1 hit+1star (€ 0)
bet: €30
win: €29,4

I know it's not a big win, but I'm happy with it.

Thanks LA for this nice program and Pusha for the manual ;)

Regards,

player
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by player » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:22 pm

proof from my previous post :arrow: http://i68.tinypic.com/411fp.jpg

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:47 am

Congrats player,

keep constantly playing and you will get better winnings, as i mentioned a potent GAT needs time to hit its full potential. What i mean by "filtering out your hit of choice" and "the ideal delay chart" is as follows:

1. "filtering out your hit of choice":

You should pre-define your min. hit requirement to win at least x amount of € for long-term playing pattern. Let say, each time you play with 20€ and you're expecting a 50% of 2 number hit (+1 star). Therefore you need to win at least 10€ each draw to reach your expected winning %. A 2 number hit (+1 star) in the EuroMillions usually gives you an average winning of 6€. Regarding your needed win amount (10€), your system should at least have a "winning guarantee" of 2 at 100% and occurrence of at least 2x. That means you only want to play GATs that have a 100% 2 number hit and more.

2. "the ideal delay cart":

The ideal delay chart should be filtered out by "At least 2 hit(s)" according to 1. and you'd want to look at high occurrence of your desired hit, in this case "At least 2 hit(s)". The ideal delay chart has a high occurrence at (x-axis) of 1 and a higher "current delay" of min. 2, the more the better.

Hope i could resolve your question regarding my old post. Will update the approach asap.

Kind regards,
pusha.