GAT is doing better than I am

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

GAT is doing better than I am

Post by Sooz » Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 am

I've switched to the unofficial approach to utilize the GAT engine. Although my inclination is to test with as many past draws as possible, it simply takes too much time. So now testing 20 past draws, to find good "hot" tables. GAT is so awesome. For tonight's draw, I chose a good table for 5-hits. Then, with WG, wheeled the first 12 predicted numbers for 100% coverage 4-if-5, and ended up playing 16 tickets. (It would have been only 14 tickets except I wanted 100% on my filters also.)

Indeed there were 5 correct numbers in those 12 predicted!

Unfortunately for me, one of those 5 was the bonus number which only becomes a winner when your ticket has 5 of 6 plus the bonus. The remaining 4 correct numbers selected by GAT were not all on one ticket.

I ended up with six 3-hits on those 16 tickets, which more than paid for the tickets. Since that is my goal, I'm still happy, but or course it's disappointing when it gets that close.

.....Sooz

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: GAT is doing better than I am

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun May 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi Sooz, that was "bad luck" really :) Did you include the bonus ball at the analysis too? Also, if you keep playing with this approach, if you have the will you may also post a report of the performance you get over time.

cheers
lottoarchitect

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Sooz » Sun May 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi LottoArchitect

Yes I did include the bonus ball in the analysis.
Of course I'll be happy to keep posting results. I thought, since everybody has a different lottery and different approach, that my particular results would sort of be boring. :-)

.....Sooz

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun May 13, 2012 7:18 pm

I wouldn't say that Sooz. First, I'm personally interested to know of success stories of GAT users. Secondly, techniques or approaches devised should be applicable in almost any lottery around, just like the way pusha did. The desired outcome is of course a repository of further ideas to get the most we can from this system. Additionally, it helps me concentrate on properties that can be figured out to our advantage, which may end up in a future GAT release. So really, don't think in terms of boring, it isn't!

cheers
lottoarchitect

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Yeah, i hope other users make the same experience. But i think most have and only missing words to mention :lol: Keep going Sooz!